• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:どのような意味でしょうか)

Hill That is Difficult to Negotiate: What Does it Mean?

bakanskyの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlest  my littlest は 「下の子」 ですね。negotiate は、辞書を見ると "to successfully travel along or over" とあります。つまり、「家の裏手が坂になっていて、下の子にはそこを通り抜けることができない」 ということでしょう。

参考URL:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/negotiate
corta
質問者

お礼

negotiateにそのような意味がありました。失礼しました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for just over a year. He is a hard worker and keeps busy doing little chores all the time. We’ve been running into a frequent problem lately, and it happened again this weekend. We were at a family vacation house, and the lawn needed to be mowed. It is a normal-size yard—kind of big, but not a field or anything. It took him five hours to mow. FIVE HOURS. He was on a riding lawn mower and went over it a zillion times. I swear—he’d go out with a pair of scissors to make sure it was perfect if that weren’t a crazy-person thing to do. went over itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

Two decades ago my husband and I merged our families and then had more children together. We were a true Brady Bunch. Fast-forward 20 years. We are now empty nesters. The problem is that my husband's birth children treat me like crap. They don't know when my birthday is and don't acknowledge it. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I live in a small, tightknit development full of families with young kids. We were excited to become new parents a month ago and feel more included in the neighborhood already. Our backyard is a large hill sloping down from the street toward our house, and as my husband and I can testify, it’s great for sledding. Our backyard is a large hill sloping down from the street toward our houseの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

This past year, I made a new friend with the mother of a child in my daughter's class. "Christina" is intelligent, interesting and funny. I very much enjoy her company, and our children get along great. Sounds perfect, right? Except for this: Christina is constantly inviting us to do things, only to cancel. She cancels at least three-quarters of the activities we plan. She will solicit our attendance, and then (usually at the last minute) remember something else she had planned, or her daughter will be too tired or not interested anymore, etc. I understand that things with kids can be dicey. I know it's normal for children this age to be fickle. The thing that bothers me is that this happens so often, and my daughter is inevitably disappointed. I've tried not telling her about any plans we make until we are on the way to the activity, but even so, that is no guarantee that Christina and her daughter will actually show up. In addition to the school connection, this family also attends our church, so the two children will be seeing each other six out of every seven days for the foreseeable future. school connectionとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’ve been married to a wonderful woman, “Jane,” for 12 years. This is a second marriage for both of us, and our children are grown and on their own. We have arranged our money so that we have joint accounts, which cover expenses, savings, and investments, but we also have personal accounts that we’re free to use as we please. Even though Jane makes good money, she is frugal and her hobbies aren’t that expensive. I make a little more than her but have some expensive hobbies, so I do not have anywhere near the ready cash she does. anywhere near the ready cash she doesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a 25-year-old woman getting married in the summer. My mother is very old-fashioned and proper, and does not believe in sex before marriage. She also believes that my husband and I are virgins and will remain that way until our wedding night. Both of us have been sexually active since high school! My older sister told me that my mom is planning on giving me a sex talk and explaining how everything works and “how to please a man” before my wedding. I would like nothing less than to listen to my mother explain sex to me, would like nothing less than toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My fiancee bought a house last year, with a sizable down payment provided by her mother. A few weeks ago, my future mother-in-law expressed the sentiment that we should wait to put my name on the deed of the house in order "to see how the marriage works out." I understand that she wants to protect her investment, but we have decided to combine all of our finances in an effort to show unity, as well as making house-related issues easier for me to handle. I feel like she thinks I'm a gold digger. To make matters worse, my fiancee has trouble establishing boundaries with her mother and did not inform her mother of our plans to combine finances until the other day. put my name on the deed of the houseとestablishing boundaries with her mother の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister-in-law says she is very allergic to cats. She lives six hours away from my Mom. My sister and I have cats and bring them with us when we visit our mom. My sister-in-law asked us if we could put the cats behind a gate or upstairs when she and my brother visit. We believe that our cats are our family members. We refuse to put our cats away just because someone wants us to. Because of this, our sister-in-law stopped visiting. Now she has a baby and this is the first grandchild in the family. She again asked if we would put the cats away while she visits so my mom can visit with her granddaughter. Again, we have refused to do this because our cats are just as important family members as her baby. We told her that she should drop off the baby with my mom, sister and me and that she can relax at the hotel while we visit. She has refused to do this, and now just doesn't visit. She tells my brother to visit whenever he wants, but that she and her baby will stay home. My mom cannot drive to their house, and now my mom has not seen her granddaughter at all. She is very upset. How do we fix this for our mom's sake, without giving up our principles? giving up our principlesとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Although my husband and I have been married for 13 years, we only recently bought our first home. We previously lived in a small apartment. We are planning to have our first housewarming party once we have fully unpacked and the house is ready for company. Would it be OK to register for things we'd like to have and include the information in our invitations? Or is it best to keep a "private" registration and inform only those who ask what we need? register for things we'd like to haveとkeep a "private" registrationは何のことを話しているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします