むずかしい意味

このQ&Aのポイント
  • トラック運転手の私は一日に同じ人に何度も会います。ある男性のサインを間違えてしまい、彼とコンサートに行くことを頼んでしまいました。しかし、彼はパニックになって首を振りながら「いいえ、ありがとう」と答えました。
  • 「ゴットザホールクエスチョンアウト」の意味について知りたいです。
  • 質問を完全にする前に、彼はパニックになって首を振りながら「いいえ、ありがとう」と答えました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a female truck driver who has one pickup and one delivery customer, so I see the same people multiple times a day. I apparently read one fella’s signals wrong and asked him to accompany me to a concert. Before I even got the whole question out he looked panicky, was shaking his head, and said, “No, thank you.” got the whole question outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

got the whole question outはどのような意味でしょうか?  質問を全部言い終える(前に)>これはただの question ではなく下記の重大な質問でしょう、以前は男がするものでした  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=pop+the+question

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone . のa whole truck以降の意味がよくわからないのですが、 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

And the insults never stopped. She said I only got the job because they were looking for people who were neither young nor attractive. (She should know.) She never missed an opportunity to humiliate or belittle me. It only took one week to hate that job and realize the one I left wasn't so bad, but there was nothing to do but tough it out. After seven months, I was laid off due to lack of work. I honestly believe I worked myself out of a job. worked myself out of a jobとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have a somewhat silly question that’s weighing heavily on me. I went to a show last weekend for one of my favorite bands. They’re known for outrageous theatrics, so I got there an hour early and claimed a good vantage spot. While the stage was being cleared for the headliner, a couple came through the crowd and tried to pass by me. cleared for the headlinerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

(同じ大学にに嫌な奴がいるという文脈) He reached out to me with the notion that “we should catch up” because I was “one of the most genuine and caring people he knew.” This fucked with my head, and I immediately fell back into freshman-year me — I got blackout drunk, talked to him at a party, and I can’t remember what I said to him. We haven’t spoken since. Cue the intense regret, anxiety, and self-loathing. fucked with my headとここでのCue の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• arrangementの意味

I’m a straight woman, and about a year and a half ago I met a fella named “Sam”. The connection was intense and immediate. Trick is, I was married at the time to “Kyle” but seriously depressed and unsatisfied in that arrangement. 辞書にarrangementのそれらしい意味がなかったのですが、ここではどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を訳してください

I also look after everything local I either Scouts a direct and delegate the games they got to, to be nice to feel one of the lads make it because when I was fourteen there was nothing like this. この意味を教えてください

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a college-age woman who recently got out of an almost yearlong polyamorous relationship with another woman and a man (they were pre-involved for years). It was a spectacularly awful breakup. At the moment, the male partner and I are dating, but the other woman is out due to attempted physical assault and anger issues. the other woman is outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I am 31, recently out of a 12-year relationship (and three-year marriage), and am at a loss. While I was chubby when my ex and I started dating, my weight became an issue of contention near the end of my marriage. I’d like to have kids, and would therefore like to start dating, maybe find someone to have a family with. I feel short of time given that I spent all of my 20s in a relationship that didn’t work out in that way. I am clinically obese though I’ve been told that I am attractive and carry it well. Should I wait until I lose the approximately 30 pounds that I need to lose to be at a normal weight, or can I realistically date now? I know this is a strange question and somewhat individual but while I sometimes chat with people on dating apps like Tinder or OKCupid (my pics are recent and accurate, though flattering), I tend to dodge out before making plans to meet because I am nervous about reactions to my weight. carry it wellとdodge outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I got involved with who I thought was a great guy. He lived in a different city but worked often in mine. We had great chemistry, great times together, and I was honestly falling in love with him until I discovered he was a lying, cheating dirtbag. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge. The screen picture was him with his wife and kids. He left his “family” cellphone out to charge.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします