意外な反応に驚く!センター試験の得点と勉強方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • センター試験の得点で褒められることに驚き!
  • 勉強を教えてもらったけどナーバスになる意見が多い
  • センター試験というワードに予想外の反応
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の和英は正しいですか。宜しくお願いします。

「まず、センター試験の得点について先生から褒められたと言う意見です。誰でも褒められたことや怒られたことは記憶に残りますが、センター試験というワードが出てくることは予期しなかったです。  つぎに、先生から勉強を教えてもらったことで、とてもナーバスになったという意見です。ナーバスな気持ちよりもうれしいや喜んだなどのポジティブな意見が出ると思っていました。」 ↓ First of all, it is an opinion that the teacher praised about the score of the center exam. Though anyone praised or angered was left in memory, I did not expect the word center test to come up. Next, it is the opinion that it became very nervous because my teacher taught me how to study. I thought that positive opinions such as happy or pleased than nervous feelings will come out.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.3

以下のとおりお答えします。前回同様、段落ごとに分けて、原文(和英)・添削英文・その対訳の順に列挙します。すみませんが、また(意味がよく分からないなどの理由で)一部勝手に変更させていただいたり、追加させていただいたりしたところがあります。 >「まず、センター試験の得点について先生から褒められたと言う意見です。誰でも褒められたことや怒られたことは記憶に残りますが、センター試験というワードが出てくることは予期しなかったです。 >First of all, it is an opinion that the teacher praised about the score of the center exam. Though anyone praised or angered was left in memory, I did not expect the word center test to come up. ⇒First of all, I paid attention to the remark that you were praised by the teacher about the high score of the center exam. Although I understand that everyone praised or angered was memorable, I did not expect the word center test to come up. But, anyway, that is great! (まず、センター試験の高得点について先生に褒められたという発言に私は注目しました。誰でも褒められたことや怒られたことは記憶に残るので分かりますが、センター試験というワードが出てくることは予期しませんでした。しかし、とはいえそれは素晴らしい!) >つぎに、先生から勉強を教えてもらったことで、とてもナーバスになったという意見です。ナーバスな気持ちよりもうれしいや喜んだなどのポジティブな意見が出ると思っていました。」 >Next, it is the opinion that it became very nervous because my teacher taught me how to study. I thought that positive opinions such as happy or pleased than nervous feelings will come out. ⇒Next, there was a remark that you became very nervous when you were instructed individually. Indeed, there may be things like that. However, if I became a teacher, I would like to be able to hear positive remarks such as being happy or having fun. (次に、先生から個別指導を受けたときに、とてもナーバスになったという発言がありました。なるほど、そういうこともあるかも知れませんね。しかし、もし私が教員になる場合は、うれしかったとか、楽しかったというような、ポジティブな発言が聞けるようになりたいものだと思いました。)

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

え~,ほかの人とは,たぶん前の質問に回答した私なんでしょうが(笑),私は勝手に以下のような状況を想定しました。 1.話者は,大学の「教育開発センター」のような部署の事務職員(複数名? 代表者の単数?)らしい。教員ならちゃんとした和文・英文が書けます。 2.この部署が,新入生を対象にして質問票調査をし,入学前にどのような勉強をしてきたかを問うたらしい。一部には自由記述の回答欄があった(大学入試センター試験の記載はそこに書いてあった)。 3.その集計結果を被験者の学生に向けて公表するときの「コメント」が,この質問文らしい。なぜ英語なのかは不明だが,留学生(国公立大学の一般入試を受験した者)を対象とした調査だったのかもしれない。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

以前「日本語を英語に直してください」を拝見して難問だと思った理由が、今度のご質問の文が「正しい」かどうかお答えできない理由にもなります。  それは、誰が、誰にむけて、何について、どんな状況で話しているかが、わからないからです。  第1文で「褒められた」のが誰かわかりません。これは受動態を能動にして訳したのはいいと思いますが、先生が褒めた対象は依然不明です。  「得点」も日本文が、そう読めるように特定の誰かの得点か、あるいは英訳のように採点方針のことか、といった、疑問があります。  またいきなり第4番目にくる代名詞の it が何を指すかわからないので、「正しい」かどうかが分かりません。  まあ他の方にはわかったのでしょうが、僕には情報不足で手が出せませんでした。回答にならず申し訳ありません。

関連するQ&A

• この和英は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

「私たちの意見は、みなさんは大学に入るために毎日、何時間をかけて勉強していたと言うことがわかり、とても感心しました。また、勉強を行う場所として、学校の教室と言う意見が多かったことや、勉強を教えてもらった人として、学校の先生と言う意見が出て、やはり教育の場、勉強を行う場として学校と言うのは普遍的なものであると感じました。  次に少数意見として、センター試験の得点で先生に褒められたという意見では、やはり先生と言う職業は勉強を教えるだけでなく、褒めることで生徒の勉強に対するモチベーションをあげることも大切なんだなと感じました。」 ↓ In our opinion, I was impressed very much that you learned how many hours you spent studying each day to enter university. Also, as a place to study, as a person who taught me how to say that school classroom and opinions, as a school teacher opinion comes out, as a place to education, study place again as a place to study I felt it was universal. Next, as a minority opinion, in the opinion that the teacher praised by the score of the center examination, it is important not only to teach the profession called the teacher, but also to motivate students to study by praising felt.

• 以下の英文について教えてください。

Contrary to popular belief, the past was not more eventful than the present. If seems so it is because when you look backward things that happened years apart are telescoped together, and because very few of your memories come to you genuinely virgin. It is largely because of the books, films and reminiscences that have come between that the war of 1914-18 is now supposed to have had some tremendous, epic quality that the present one lacks. 上記の英文の中の以下の部分についてなのですが、 It is largely because of the books, films and reminiscences that have come between that the war of 1914-18 is now supposed to have had some tremendous, epic quality that the present one lacks. 訳は、 『第一次世界大戦が、現在には見られない何かものすごい叙事詩的な性質をもっていたと思われているのは、おおかた大戦後に続いて出された書物や映画や回顧録などのせいだ。』 になっていたのですが、 大戦後に続いて出された、の箇所はhave come betweenのところになるのでしょうか? come betweenを調べると"間に入る"と出てくるのですが、 なぜ、大戦後に続いて出された、となるのでしょうか? お手数ですが教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ----My Country Right or Left: George Orwell

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.それは壊れそうです It maybe is going to break. 2.気が済むまで話そう Let's talk about it together until we are tired of it. 3.だるいという言葉は疲れたとかめんどうくさいというような意味です "Darui" meaning like "I'm tired of or I'm botersome it". 4.君と意見が同じでよかった I am good that our opinion is agreed. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 以下を訳してくださいませんか

政治の近代化(Political modernization)がテーマです。 そのキーとなる条件として3つあり、1つはルールの強化、 2つめは法の支配がうんたら、3つめは責任性がどうのこうの、 という文章があったんです。 2つめの英語がわからないです。以下です。宜しくお願いします。 Second,the rule of law so that the state itself is constrained in it actions by a preexisting body of law that is sovereign. 良くわかりません。 in actionsのitはitsじゃないかと思うのですが。。。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

It is an important aspect of all knowledge that the sum is more than the parts, that relationships are more important than incidents.

• 強調構文について。

it was my teacher that developed them. it is my teacher that developed them. この二文はbe動詞が違うのですが、意味はどう変化するのでしょうか。

• 以下の英文を訳してください。困っています

Sculpture begins as a three-dimensional art; that is the ’speciality’it shares with architecture, the art most nearly related to it. But sculpture is solid, whereas architecture is hollow. Architecture becomes more sculptural as it tends to neglect its inner spatial functions, as Greek and Egyption architecture did. Sculpture, on the other hand, is never in any true sense architectural. That is one of the misunderstandings which has led to its undoing. Architecture must have a base-a bed or plinth from which it rises, and to which it is inevitably bound.

• thatで導かれる節の動詞について

以下の例文についてお尋ねします。 It is natural that you (should) ☆be nervous about taking entrance exams. (訳)入学試験で緊張するのは当たり前だ。 この文の中の☆beが原形なのは何故でしょうか。 shouldがあると原形で自然な文のような気がするのですが、 shouldが省略されている形だと、 ~that you are nervous... でも良いのではないか、と思ってしまいます。 分かりやすく説明していただけると嬉しいです(>_<) お詳しい方、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。