My Husband's Increasingly Touchy-Feely Behavior

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My husband of 10 years has been displaying increasingly touchy-feely behavior towards me, making it difficult for me to have personal space.
  • He constantly pets my hair, rests his hand heavily on my body, tries to hold my hand, or presses up against me, regardless of what I am doing.
  • I am concerned about this behavior and would like to understand its meaning and implications.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

press up against me

My husband of 10 years has gotten increasingly touchy-feely with me. It is nearly impossible for me to be within arm’s reach of him without having him pet my hair, rest his hand heavily on my body, try and hold my hand, or press up against me, regardless of what I am doing. press up against meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5368)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

press up against meはどのような意味でしょうか?  私(の体に彼の体を)押し付けてくる、でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• pick me up

My husband forces me to give him hugs. I know this sounds like a really stupid problem to have. He has created a “hug toll,” and he won’t let me leave the room until I give him a hug. Here are some examples. I am running late for work and need to rush out the door. He will physically block my exit until I give him a hug. He doesn’t do this in a way that will hurt me; he’ll just pick me up until I give him his hug then he’ll let me go. pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Us against her.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より We tried again and again to catch the cat, but she outsmarted us every time. Pretty soon it was like a contest. Us against her. 捕まえようと何度もやってみた。でも、毎回、僕たちは裏をかかれた。すぐ戦いみたいになったんだ。僕たち対猫のね。 (質問) [Us against her.]についてお尋ねします。 (1)目的格[Us]から始まってますが、SVOのSVが省略されたフレーズだと推測します。完全にはどのような文章が考えられますか? (2)Me against my friend/him against his girlfriend/等も(喧嘩を想定して)可能ですか? (3)[versus]も同様な使い方が出来ますか?  同類の例文を2,3教えていただけませんか?  以上

• pulling up his pants

Several years ago, I stayed with my aunt and uncle for a week. My aunt sent me down to the basement to tell my uncle to come upstairs for dinner. When I turned the corner, I caught him pulling up his pants in front of the computer screen. pulling up his pantsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• not up の訳し方がわかりません

柔道等の昇段に関する文章です。 [I feel that it is not up to me to decide the moment of my grading]このような文章ですが、どのように訳すのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。

• cue up

(理想の男性を妄想して)In my imagination, we made out over and over, always with the cinematic lighting and the laughing and the holding of hands. I had so many different first kisses with him in my brain; I could cue up that imaginary footage at any time. ここでのcue upの意味は何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• the rest of meの意味を教えてください

ある小説で、夫が妻に「俺がなぜお前に求婚したか知ってるか?」と聞いて、妻が答えるシーンで、"Because you clearly have no desire for the rest of me," という文章が出てきました。どういう意味でしょうか? the rest of my lifeなどは辞書にあったのですが。 原文は以下です。Sphairosは夫の知り合いで、妻の兄弟です。 "Are you fully aware," you asked, "of the reason I asked Sphairos for your hand?" There it was, I thought: the consummate business-man, the poppy-baron of Sarangay. I smiled my sweetest smile. "Because you clearly have no desire for the rest of me," I said. ↑ここに出てくるpoopy-baronの意味もおわかりでしたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• grind on

I've had a crush on my brother's friend for years. I invited him to the birthday party I threw for my brother, and I also invited my best friend. Bestie had never met Crush before, but she knew of my crush. They spent the evening together, flirting and getting more touchy-feely the more they drank. She was grinding on him by the end of the night. ここでのgrinding onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My fiancé and I just got engaged and are to be married as soon as he graduates from law school. My dad, who has a sense of humor most (but not all) people appreciate, took him on a weekend hunting trip, and according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. Of course he tells me he was only joking and it was all in good fun, but that’s not the way my boyfriend sees it. He tells me he has grounds for a case against my father, and although he’s definitely not taking any action, he might in the future if dad doesn’t control himself. I love my fiancé, but I’m starting to rethink our engagement. Should I just tell him to lighten up, or hope that my dad understands and is more accommodating of his sensitivities? according to my intended, made a number of veiled threats of violent acts should he fail to take care of me properly. の和訳を教えてください。intendedの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?あと、has grounds for a case against my father,の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• personal reckoning

I am in the midst of a major personal reckoning. Having dated relatively unsuccessfully (and increasingly desperately) for the last 15 years, I recently woke up to the disorienting realization that my life is passing me by. personal reckoningとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• any less

My son came out to me as bisexual about 10 months ago. On the one hand, I do not love him any less and want to see him happy. I do not love him any lessはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします