英語の聞き取り難しくないですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の聞き取りが難しいと感じている方へ
  • アメリカのニュースを聞き取る難しさについて
  • アメリカ英語の聞き取りについての現実を知りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の聞き取り難しくないですか?

下の音声はNPRのニュースの一部です。 http://www.geocities.jp/nnaa66yy/kiroku2018/npr0227.wav googleで聞き取らせてみると 1- a new study of teenagers like that about 30% of them have received 2- a new study of teenagers out about 30% of them have received と、googleもなんか混乱してるみたいです。 質問1 これはなんと言ってるんですか。 質問2 ここ2年ほどほぼ毎日15分程度アメリカのニュースを聞いて聞き取りの練習をしてるんですが、なんか乗り越えられそうもない壁を感じています。こうゆうのはそのうち耳が慣れて聞き取れるようになるんでしょうか、それとも、毎日15分程度の練習では、日本語みたいには英語は聞き取れるようにはならないから、のどっちなんででしょうか。現実をしりたいです。 ちなみに、NHKの定時英語ニュースはかなりわかるようになりましたんで、それなりに進歩はしてるようですが。 質問3 アメリカ英語って結構聞き取りがむずかしい言語なんでしょうかね。googleもてこずってるようなんですが。

• ny36
  • お礼率38% (318/834)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。質問1  これはなんと言ってるんですか。 a new study of teenagers finds that about 30% of them have received 2。質問2  こうゆうのはそのうち耳が慣れて聞き取れるようになるんでしょうか、それとも、毎日15分程度の練習では、日本語みたいには英語は聞き取れるようにはならないから、のどっちなんででしょうか。  聞く時間の長さではないと思います。 3。質問3  アメリカ英語って結構聞き取りがむずかしい言語なんでしょうかね。  いいえ。下記では3。2億人口があるそうですが、みんな聞いたり喋ったりしています。   https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AB%E5%90%88%E8%A1%86%E5%9B%BD 4。 アメリにはgoogleもてこずってるようなんですが。  それは自動聞き取り装置が未完成なだけです。アメリカの官公庁、病院、会社なので、使っていますがみんなダメと、ネイティブが言っています。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。  今思い出したのですが、アメリカのある予約受付に自動言語認知装置が使われていました。 Hello, I am Jennie, can I help you? と女性の合成音で尋ねてきます。  僕は、欲しい日が火曜だったのですが、機械は聞き間違えて、 OK I got it, so you want Wednesday と何度も言います。No と何度も言った挙句  僕はネイティブじゃないからダメなんだろうとネイティブに代わってもらうと、OK I got it, so you want Saturday と言う始末。  Vice recognition の機械はオンボロだが、グーグルに売り込んだセールスレディーがものすごく美人だったか、買い込み係の頭がよっぽど空っぽだったのでしょう。  

関連するQ&A

• これ聞き取れますか?

前回書き込みに失敗しましたので再度挑戦です。今度は音声ファイルにしてホームページにアップしました。 waveファイル http://www.geocities.jp/nack65/kiroku/npr-new.wav mp3ファイル http://www.geocities.jp/nack65/kiroku/npr-new.mp3 NPRを聞いてリスニングの練習してるんですが、リスニング難しすぎて頭抱えてます。真ん中あたりの出だし がまったく聞き取れません。 google先生も ingly put up or shut up in terms of adhering to such a deal としか聞き取れなようです。 しかし、驚いたことに長文を聞かせると Washington has a blunt message for what about to propose ceasefire in Syria and we put up or shut up in terms of adhering to such a deal となってand we と言ってるらしいんですが、これ正しいですか? あと、アナウンサーなのに、どうしてこんなに聞き取りにくいのか、どうして長文だと聞き取れるのか、その辺の事情についてどなたか解説おねがいします。

• 英語のスピーチについて

明日外国人の先生相手にスピーチをします。内容など気にせずに「I really like the fish and I own a lot of fish. Especially I love ancient fish. Actually I have some kind of ancient fish. I have many kinds of fish. But before having a new pet, you need to study every day for a high school exam. Let's study hard and think about your future.」これで伝わりますか?何かおかしい文法などあったら教えていただきたいです。できれば英語の得意な方にお願いします。

• 日本語→英語の質問です

英語で「〜のニュース聞いた?」と言いたいのですが、どう言えばいいのかわかりません。(例:ロシアがウクライナに侵攻した話、聞いた?安倍首相が撃たれて死んだニュース聞いた? Did you hear that ....? Did you hear the new of ...? と言えばいいのか。そもそもDid you なのかHave youなのか(個人的にはこれはどちらでも正解になると思っています) 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。

• 日本語→英語にお願いします

日本語→「彼らはAmazonのAlexaやGoogle Assistantなどの仮想アシスタントが、どのように新しいショッピング体験の中で使用できるか、というプログラムを進めている。」 英語→「They have been promoting the program about how to use the virtual assistant such as Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant in a new shopping experience.」 こちらの英文を日本語から英語に直したのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のディスカッションで

英語のディスカッションで 大学の英語の授業で、気になるニュースについて調べて その内容を説明→みんなにそれに関して質問→最後に単語の説明 その際、次のステップに行くときの言葉がうまくでなかったのですが、 何かいい表現はないでしょうか? (1)じゃあ、初めていいですか?」「もう初めていいですか??」 lets'begin. let me start.しか思いつかなかったです。。。。 (2)「以上でニュースの内容は終わりです。何か質問はあります?」 That's all about informastion of news.Do you have any questions? 「以上でニュースの内容は終わり」って表現が思い浮かびませんでした。 (4)「質問がないようでしたら、私から○○について質問をしたいと思います。」 If you don't have any wuestions,I would like to ask you few questions about ○○ (5)「みなさん、貴重なご意見ありがとうございます。では次の質問にうつります」 Thank you for your comment.Now I change questions 「貴重な」って表現をあえてしなかったのですが、何か (6)「以上で質問は終わりです。」 That's all I have questions today (7)「ではボキャブラリーを説明します。」 then,I would like to exlain about vocabulary

• 英語の和訳

和訳お願いしますO(><;)(;><)O ↓ ↓ How and why did the family meel start to disappear in the United States? My friends in the United States have various explanations about this. Parents and children lead busy lives and there just isn't time for a sit-down meal. Kids'sports schedules run on into dinner hour. After a long day at work,parents are too tired to cook. Teenagers are off on their own after school. Yet study after study shows that having meals together as a family is good for both adults and children. A University of Michigan study found that mealtime at home was the single strongest factor predicting better achievement scores and fewer behavioral problems for children. Mealtime was far more powerful than time spent in school,studying,worshiping,playing sports or doing arts activities. Other studies show that children like family meals. In one report,nearly four-fifths of adolescents cited eating dinner at home as one of their top-rated family activities. In a national YMCA poll in 2000,when teenagers were asked about their worries,21 percent rated“not having enough time with parents”as their top concern.

• 英語での言い方を教えてください

英語のスピーチで 「私は、なぜ勉強をしなければならないのだろうかと疑問に思っている人もいると思います。私もなぜ勉強しなければいけないのか疑問に思います。」 と言う場合 「I think that some of you wonder why you have to study.」 の後にはなんと言えばよいでしょうか? 「I think so, too.」では、自分がこう思うと言ったことに対して再びそう思うと言うことになり、おかしいですよね。

• 文法

1) We received your letter of February 15 and instructed our vendors accordingly. 2) We have received your letter of February 15 and have instructed our vendors accordingly. 日時が明確でない場合は、単純過去とはならないので完了形の2)に直す必要があると言う説明は正しいでしょうか? 3) I will explain to you about this matter. aboutを入れると間違いですか?

• 教えてください高校英語

1どこがまちがっていますか?  I was about to enter the room,where she canme out. 2関係詞を使って1文 He lent me tree novels. I have read none of them.   → 3関係詞を使って英訳  このようにして彼らはお互い愛しあうようになった This is how they __________________________. よろしくお願いします

• 英語から日本語に訳してください。

下記の文章は日本語に訳してください。たくさんあるのでちょっとだけ訳してもいい。私は英語のALTで生徒の前に講演するためにこの文章を使った。生徒は講演を聴きながらノートを読むことが出来る。たくさん高校で講演するつもりだから、この訳した文章があれば便利です! お願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Often when Americans think of Japan, they have a distorted image. They can only imagine the Japan they've seen in movies - that is to say, Tokyo, samurai, and karaoke. Over the past few years, I've come to see that Japan is much more diverse and interesting than my previous misconception. In the same way, I think the average Japanese person has a distorted image of American culture. Perhaps when you think of America, you think of two major cities - New York and Los Angeles. That's very natural, they dominate American movies so it's often the only America you can see. But today I'd like to take some time and talk about America's diverse culture and its many regions. America is a wonderful, interesting country with many diverse cultures. While I'm talking, please keep in mind that geographically, most of these areas I'm showing are larger than Japan. It is easy to forget that America is such a large country. When we talk about American culture, we must talk about immigration. America is a nation of immigrants. America has been famously called a "melting pot," but the anology does not always hold true. It's racial and ethnic groups do not always mix - instead creating something more like a "salad bowl" where each group is unique but makes up one part of a whole. While it's sad, America's native cultures have been almost wiped out. Immigrants from around the world have replaced them. So today, we're going to focus on the dominant cultures in modern America. Today, there are over 300,000,000 Americans which makes up about 4.5% of the world's total population. Of these Americans, 31,000,000 live in New York or Los Angeles. So roughly 1 in 10 Americans live in one of these two cities - which is why we see them so much in movies. But we're not going to talk about them. We're going to talk about the other 90% of Americans who are spread throughout the fourth largest country in the world. Now lets talk about race, ethnicity, and ancestry. America as a whole has a very diverse ancestral makeup. Lets take a look. Out of 100 Americans, 15 people are of German ancestry. 10 people are of Irish ancestry. 9 people are of African American ancestry. 9 people are of English ancestry. 7 people are of Mexican ancestry. 5 people are of Italian ancestry. 3 people are of French ancestry. 2 people are of Native American ancestry. 1 person is of Japanese ancestry. These make up about 60% of Americans. The remaining 40% are from a scattering of countries around the world. Another important factor in shaping our culture is religion. Different religions bring with them a different set of morals, food, music, literature, and ways of life. America has long been a destination for religious immigrants. These immigrant communities have made large impacts on the cultures of regions.