• ベストアンサー

日本語→英語の質問です

英語で「〜のニュース聞いた?」と言いたいのですが、どう言えばいいのかわかりません。(例:ロシアがウクライナに侵攻した話、聞いた?安倍首相が撃たれて死んだニュース聞いた? Did you hear that ....? Did you hear the new of ...? と言えばいいのか。そもそもDid you なのかHave youなのか(個人的にはこれはどちらでも正解になると思っています) 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#258631
noname#258631
回答No.2

質問者さんの言う通りだと思います。その根拠を、この下に示します。 (1) ロシアがウクライナに侵攻したニュースを聞いたかどうか “Since we ★heard the news that Russia has invaded Ukraine★, we started making posts on social media that we need donations,” she said. https://libn.com/2022/03/11/solidarity-with-ukraine/ (2) 安倍氏が打たれて死んだ On Friday, ★the former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot to death★ at the age of 67 by an assassin wielding a home-made gun in Nara. https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/10/opinions/thunderbolts-never-saw-coming-opinion-column-carr/index.html (3) 「~というニュースを聞いたか」 (3-a) ★Did you hear the news that★ Karl Lagerfeld is going to write a column for The Wall Street Journal magazine? https://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahelliott/2013/02/06/karl-lagerfeld-newspaper-columnist-crash-driver-rolls-royce-fan/?sh=508903f156e2 (3-b) ★Have you heard the news that★ you're dead? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7425450.stm

fxjair
質問者

お礼

助かりました。ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

綺麗な英文ならそうでしょうが、正直 会話用の英語だと、めんどくさいだけなので、 こっちで、同じことを言う時はもう。。 u hear? <なんとかかんとか~> だけで言っちゃいますよ。 聞いた+覚えてるか?って意味で知ってる?ってな ニュアンスもそのまま、 u know? <なんとかかんとか~> とかで、会話してますね。こっちでは。 フォーマルじゃなくて、会話用の英語なら、 その程度で、全然通じますからね~

fxjair
質問者

お礼

なるほど。カジュアルな会話だとまた変わりますね。ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• 英語から日本語に訳して下さい

イーベイで靴を購入し支払いを済ませたのですが、 出品者から下記のメッセージが届きました。 しかし、いまひとつ意味がわかりません。 どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか? Hi, Just to make sure did you notice that this shoes are "new with defect?" Different color, Let me know. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の聞き取り難しくないですか?

下の音声はNPRのニュースの一部です。 http://www.geocities.jp/nnaa66yy/kiroku2018/npr0227.wav googleで聞き取らせてみると 1- a new study of teenagers like that about 30% of them have received 2- a new study of teenagers out about 30% of them have received と、googleもなんか混乱してるみたいです。 質問1 これはなんと言ってるんですか。 質問2 ここ2年ほどほぼ毎日15分程度アメリカのニュースを聞いて聞き取りの練習をしてるんですが、なんか乗り越えられそうもない壁を感じています。こうゆうのはそのうち耳が慣れて聞き取れるようになるんでしょうか、それとも、毎日15分程度の練習では、日本語みたいには英語は聞き取れるようにはならないから、のどっちなんででしょうか。現実をしりたいです。 ちなみに、NHKの定時英語ニュースはかなりわかるようになりましたんで、それなりに進歩はしてるようですが。 質問3 アメリカ英語って結構聞き取りがむずかしい言語なんでしょうかね。googleもてこずってるようなんですが。

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとな---くは意味が分かるのですが、分からない部分があります。 英語が得意な方 よろしくお願いします。 WOW hahah .what a good dream you did have . i wish i did have the same one ..haha i was impressed by you Spanish .. went i so you email and so what you wrote it make me so but so happy .. :^) i wish the women who marry ! is only a wish but i wish it was you :^)

• この英語を日本語に

訳してもらえませんか? 私は英語が出来なくて 辞書とかで調べても さっぱりわかりません なので分かる方教えてください。 You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive. I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire この3つです。 お願いします

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• that 英語 使い方

you have alot of things that you like. you have alot of things you like. thatがなくても問題有りませんか?

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくて、長いしどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)After spending a period of time abroad, you may have to prepare yourself for a period of re-adjustment when you return home. (2)Simply because, if you have had a full experience living and learning overseas, you are likely to have changed, so the place you return to may itself appear to have changed, as indeed it might have. (3)But as you try to settle back into your former routine, you may recognize that your overseas experience has changed some or many of your ways of doing things, even what it means to “be yourself”. (4)But this intellectual and personal growth means that you can expect a period of difficulty in adjusting to the new environment at home.