• 締切済み

英語での返事を教えてください!

はじめまして。 上司から下記のようなメールがきた場合、どのような返事を書くのが一般的ですか? あるプロジェクトで人をアサインしてほしいと上司に依頼が入り、私に白羽の矢が立った状況です。 Can you give us your resources to review the project and provide them your insights?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

上司から下記のようなメールがきた場合、どのような返事を書くのが一般的ですか?  1。できる場合  Yes, I can. / Yes, I am happy to do it.  2。出来ない場合   No, I cannot. / No, regrettably I cannot.   / の左だけでも、右だけでもいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• どこがおかしかったのでしょうか?

どこがおかしかったのでしょうか? 「補正案と意見書案を作成して送ってください」というレターを作ろうとして Please make a amendment plan and an argument plan and send them to us. という文を作ったら。 Please provide us your proposed response. と直されました。 どこがおかしかったのでしょうか?

• この英語の意味を教えてください

この英語の意味を教えてください 全文: "How should one read a book? In the first place, I want to emphasis the note of interrogation at the end of my title. Even if I could answer the question for myself, the answer would apply only to me and not you. The only advise, indeed, that one person can give another about reading is to take no advise, to follow your own instincts, to use your own reason, to come to your own conclusions. If this is agreed between us, then I feel at liberty to put forward a few ideas and suggestions because you will not allow them to fetter that independence which is the most important quality that a reader can possess." この文章の中にあるこの↓英語の意味を教えてください *note of interrogation *one person can give another about reading *feel at liberty *you will not allow them to fetter that independence

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 下記の英文を教えてください。

We’ve a review call in yesterday night and talked about your AAA deal for AAA. Understand that you are still discussing with your partners about AAA. However, we would like to know that if the suggested guarantee is US$6 over 00 years (last offer is US$9 over 00 years), then can you accept this? To be honest, my company really want to support this project as we would like to get some good projects for AAA in USA market. Meanwhile, this is our company’s suggestion only. At last, this also need to be approved by licensor, AAA. Anyway, please help to advise your thought shortly. Thank you.

• このメールは無視していい?(英語で読めません)

突然、下記のようなメールが届きました。 (gooのフリーメールに届きました) 英語なのでわかりません。 詐欺かなんかでしょうか? 無視した方がいいのでしょうか?それとも何か対処した 方がいいのでしょうか? (まずは訳してくれると助かります。) カテゴリ間違ってたらすみません。 ----------メールの内容------------ Dear Sir I , representing mr. mikhail khodorkovsky (m.k.) would like to ask for your partnership is re-profiling funds over US$501 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via bank menatep,gibraltar and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees". If you are interested, please write back and I will provide further instructions. Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be concluded next week. Write me back. I look forward to it. Evgeny Kulikov

• QUADERNO Gen2 OPEN SOURCE

I am a user of your company’s product: Quaderno Gen.2 A4. I know it uses i.MX8 by NXP and Android 9 from the AOSP Project. They use the GPL License. So, your company should open the source of the device’s U-Boot and kernel. Can you make them public to a website? Thank you! ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• ビジネスレター(英文)の文面に関して

今度、米国の会社による来社プレゼンがあるのですが、以前事前にプレゼンの資料をください、と頼んでいたにも関わらず、まだ資料を受け取っていない状態です。 もう一度、資料をください、とお願いしたいのですが、以下の文面で上記の内容が伝わりますでしょうか? また、ちょっとぶっきらぼうな文面になってはいないか心配です。 経験者の方、アドバイスいただけると幸いです。 Thank you for your fax message on June 2, confirming your visit to our office with Mr. James. With regard to your presentation, we have asked you to send your presentation materials in advance. However, we have not received them yet. We would appreciate if you could give them to us so that we would be able to get ourself ready for your presentation. よろしくお願いします。

• No ACTA 動画 英語版の翻訳

下記の英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いできませんでしょうか? Can you imagine your Internet Service Provider policing everything you do online? Can you imagine generic drugs that could save lives being banned? Can you imagine seeds that could feed 1000's being controlled and withheld in the name of patents? This will become reality with ACTA. ACTA is the Anti Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. Disguised as a Trade Agreement, ACTA goes much, much further than that. For the past 3 years, ACTA has been negotiated in secret by 39 countries. But the negotiators are not democratically elected representatives. They don't represent us, but they are deciding laws behind our backs. Bypassing our democratic processes, they impose new criminal sanctions to stop online file sharing. ACTA aims to make Internet Service & Access Providers legally responsible for what their users do online, turning them into Private Copyright Police & Judge, censoring their networks. The chilling effects on free speech would be terrible. In the name of patents, ACTA would give large corporations the power to stop generic drugs before they reach them people who need them, and stop the use of certain seeds for crops. The European Parliament will soon vote on ACTA. This vote will be the occasion to say no once and for all to this dangerous treaty. As citizens, we must urge our representatives to reject ACTA. NO TO ACTA. Learn more, Take action

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?