このメールは無視していい?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 突然、フリーメールアドレスに届いた英語のメールについて、詐欺の可能性や対処方法についての質問です。
  • メールの内容は、ロシアの人物からのファンドリプロファイリングの依頼であり、4%の管理手数料が支払われるとされています。
  • メールは信頼性があるとされており、今週中に取引を完了する必要があります。返信は秘密裏に行うよう求められています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

このメールは無視していい?(英語で読めません)

突然、下記のようなメールが届きました。 (gooのフリーメールに届きました) 英語なのでわかりません。 詐欺かなんかでしょうか? 無視した方がいいのでしょうか?それとも何か対処した 方がいいのでしょうか? (まずは訳してくれると助かります。) カテゴリ間違ってたらすみません。 ----------メールの内容------------ Dear Sir I , representing mr. mikhail khodorkovsky (m.k.) would like to ask for your partnership is re-profiling funds over US$501 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via bank menatep,gibraltar and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees". If you are interested, please write back and I will provide further instructions. Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be concluded next week. Write me back. I look forward to it. Evgeny Kulikov

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

詐欺メールです こんなムシのいい話ありません よく中小企業なんかにジャンク広告FAXで入りますよ 無視です

その他の回答 (4)

• Lucky357
  • ベストアンサー率56% (147/260)
回答No.5

単なるねずみ講の勧誘です。 翻訳内容 「拝啓私、mrを表わすことmikhail khodorkovsky(m.k。)はあなたの協力を求めたい、5億100万USドル以上に再度資金の輪郭を書いています。私は詳細を示しましょう、しかし、要約では、資金が銀行menatep、gibraltarおよびこれによって来ます、正当な処理です。「管理料金」に4%払われるでしょう。興味を持っている場合は、後ろに書いてください。そうすれば、私はさらに指示を提供しましょう。こんなに機密にしておいてください。最後に、これが来週終えられるに違いないことに注意してください。私に後ろに手紙を書いてください。私はそれを期待します。イヴェジェニ・クリコフ」 参考URLに簡単に翻訳できるサイトを入れておきます。 あまり大きな文章は訳せませんのでご注意下さい。 でも、何故あなたのアドレスに来たかの方が、問題ではありませんか? 海外サイトを見たなど、心当たりが無ければ、スパイウエアを疑って下さい。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
fffuuu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 スパイウエアとは何でしょうか?

回答No.4

訳してみましたけど、当事者でないと 意味が理解できないかもしれないので、 こちらでよろしくお願いします。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
  • blue5586p
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1611/5843)
回答No.2

覚えのない英文メールは、ウイルスメールである可能性があります。  決して添付ファイルを開いたりせず、即座に削除されるのが無難です。

参考URL:
http://www.viruskiller.jp/news/new-virus/200309/20030909164600.htm
回答No.1

MLMへのお誘いメールみたいです。 「放置」でよろしいかと

関連するQ&A

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語で頂いたメールの和訳をお願いします。

この間、デンマークの方と思われる女性からこのようなメールを頂きました。お恥ずかしい話なのですが、私自身英語が苦手で、内容が読み取れずに困っています。申し訳ないのですが、このメールを和訳していただきたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。 個人を特定できるようなアドレスなどは伏せさせていただきました。 Nice to meet you, How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Mary ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your contact, i come in contact with your profile today at (質問者のHPのURLです) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is (差出人のメールアドレス) Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon. With regards Miss Mary Please contact me directly with (差出人のメールアドレス)

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• 英語のメールについて。

英語のメールについて。 この前アメリカの女の子の友達に、 Hi! ○○(相手の名前) Thank for your e-mail. Please forgive me for having failed to write to you sooner. I now be sick in bed :-( I will email you again. See you, ○○(自分の名前) というメールを送りました。 そして、返ってきません(o;ω;o) 自分なりに、 調べたり、考えたりして 頑張って送ったんですが… 何か相手の気にくわないような事 いっちゃったんでしょうか?? それか、 I will email you again. という事を書いたので、 私が風邪をひいていると思って 遠慮して、 私がメールしたら書こうと 思っているのでしょうか?? わたしは、 相手が書いたら私も書くよ、ということで I will email you again. と書きました。 どういう事が考えられますか?? 相手に失礼な事を言ってしまっていたとすれば、 どのように謝ればいいでしょうか?? 大事な友達なので、 メールは続けたいです。 どなかたか教えてください。

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

また聞いてすみません(>_<) 次の英文の()内に適切な関係副詞を書きなさい。 1、There are times ()I want to be alone. 2.I overslept this morning. This is ()I was late for school. 3.This is the house()he was born. 4.This is ()she solved these difficult problems. 5.The day will come ()our dream will come true. 6.There are no place()we can smoke in this building. 7.Could you tell me the day()you will come back from Europe. 8.There is no reason()you complain about that. です(>_<) お願いします(>_<)

• 海外通販でのメール。英語の得意な方お願いします!

以前アメリカのネットショップで商品を購入した際、届いた商品に足りないものがあったので、その商品を送るようにとメールしました。 そのときに相手から来たメールの内容がよく分かりません。 I apologize you received your incomplete. Please verify if you received your package damaged, the item number and quantity you are missing, and the address you would like your reshipment sent. Once we have this information your order will be reshipped. 上記の文なのですが、梱包の破損、商品番号、商品の足りない数を確認しなさいという感じかと思うのですが、イマイチわからないので教えてください。

• こんなメールがきました。英文

Dear Friend, An honest person is needed. My name is Dong Jeung Kim citizen of South Korea. A resident of London due to the present economic crises affecting foreign investors presently in UK. I decided to relocate to your country. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I deal on crude oil, I decided to reach you through this medium because of the nature of this very business transaction. I have £36 759 000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose. I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of £36 759 000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details. A. Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name. B. Direct Telephone. C. Age and occupation. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons. Sincerely, Dong Jeung Kim Tel/fax +442 392 560 940 翻訳機でだいたいは調べましたので怪しいメールぽいのはわかっています。 ただ迷惑メールに振り分けられなかったため気になります。 細かく訳してもらえなくていいです。 どんな内容なのか、ざっと簡単で良いのでお願いします。

• 英語でメールしたいです。

応援しているスポーツ選手にお誕生日メールを送りたいのですがこの文章でネイティブの彼に違和感なく伝わるでしょうか? Dear OOO I'm a big fan of yours. Happy Birthday! I hope you have the greatest Birthday ever. I loved your play and got much power from you. Please play in (在籍チーム名) all the time from now on. I will always be rooting for you. Today is the best day for you. Thanks a lot. Love you. (私の名前) おかしいところや オススメのフレーズがあれば 教えてください。