• ベストアンサー

至急!この英文の意味を教えてください!

Will They let it go in as is? アメリカの友人から来たメールなのですが、意味がわかりません。 as ってこの場合、何か特別な意味があるんでしょうか。 できれば至急教えていただけると助かります!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9761/12155)
回答No.1

>Will They let it go in as is? >アメリカの友人から来たメールなのですが、意味がわかりません。 ⇒「彼ら/彼女ら/それらは、それをそのまま入らせる/ありのまま入れさせるのですか?」 >as ってこの場合、何か特別な意味があるんでしょうか。 >できれば至急教えていただけると助かります! ⇒この場合のasは、「~するのと同じような」という意味の関係代名詞で、先行詞はitです。 代名詞Theyやitが何を指すか分からないので、代名詞のまま訳しておきましたので、分かる範囲で元の語を当てはめて再解釈なさってください。(これらの代名詞が何を指すかによって、微妙なことになるかも知れませんね。)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい

メキシコ系のアメリカ人とメールでやり取りをしているのですが、 データを送ってほしいとメールした所、以下のコメントが返ってきました。 Will get the files as soon I can. They are big files will have figure out how to send. 私の英語力が低いというのもありますが、特にこのアメリカ人の英語はいつも 分かりにくて苦労しております。 英語にお詳しい方、お手数ですがどなたか教えて下さい。 1番目の文は「できるだけ早くファイルを入手します」という意味ですよね。 Willの前にIが省略されている様に思いますが、メールなどのやり取りの場合、 こういった省略はよく行われるものなのでしょうか? 2番目の文は「They are big files」までは分かるのですが、 その後が文法的にどう繋がっているか分かりません。意味もどうもよく分かりません。 済みませんがご教授の程お願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の*のところの意味を教えていただけませんか? A kind of sports activity, it is a safe arena* for them to release their fire - their anger. They are now being given an opportunity for that release. Let your sessions* be as irrational as they like. And they will take a turn *at times for irrationality. *safe arena とはどう訳したらいいのでしょう。安全な場?安全な逃げ場? *sessions はこの場合、作業でいいのでしょうか?持続期間という意味でしょうか? しているのは表現療法の一種です。ずっと例えば家の重圧に苦しんできたおばあさんとかのためのものですが。 *take a turn ですが、これはfor irrationality へつづいて、 訳のわからないものになるということですか? よろしくお教えください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで車の小物を購入しようとしています。相手に〇○の商品はありますか?と質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 We looked into 〇○ before and they were not interested in licensing their brand out into fashion bags. I will keep my eyes open and if we have the opportunity for another automobile license, I will definitely let you know about it.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先からメールが来ました。フェイスブックアカウントの件です。なんとなくはわかりましたが正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 My name is David from aaaa , and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com000000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。私の欲しい商品が売り切れていたので在庫確認をしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 we had sold out and now are not producing currently, let me ask the warehouse if they can locate 2 pieces, for you, it may take a day or so but I will let you know, thanks.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCP-J926NはADFからカラーの両面原稿を自動で読み込む両面スキャンが可能ですか?
  • お使いの環境によって、DCP-J926Nがどのような接続方法で利用できるか教えてください。
  • 質問はブラザー製品に関するものです。
回答を見る