• ベストアンサー

和訳 無罪と推定される原則

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします The burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies. 立証の負担は、否定する者ではなく、宣言する者にある。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jkpawapuro
  • ベストアンサー率26% (812/3033)
回答No.1

意味はあってますしばっちり通じますが、定型的な用語として「挙証責任」という単語が使われます。 無罪と推定される原則も「推定無罪の原則」とこれも定型的な用語になっています。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

ありがとう! 「挙証責任」を教えてくれてありがとう 感謝しています これは大丈夫かな 「挙証責任は、否定する者ではなく、宣言する者にある。」 「挙証責任は、否定する者ではなく、主張する者にある。」 thanks again, and Merry Christmas!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 MOTION

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) MOTION TO WRITE STATEMENTS ON BEHALF OF THE DEFENDANTS 被告に代わって陳述書を書く申立書

• 和訳 can't be forced to

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします That means, the prosecutor has an obligation to prove each element of the alleged offense, and that the suspect does not have to provide a “defense” (a statement). The burden to prove guilt is entirely on the prosecutor. So think about that, when the police arrest a suspect, the suspect does not have to provide a statement (a defense), and can't be forced to provide one. つまり、検察官は、犯罪の疑いの各要素を証明する義務を負っており、被疑者は「防御」(供述)する必要はない。有罪を立証する負担は全て検察側に有る。だからそれを考えて、警察が被疑者を逮捕したとき、被疑者は供述(防御)をする必要はなく、強制することはできない。

• 和訳してください!お願いします!

No one's gonna stop my flow, yeah The lilies are still in full bloom, you know? No one's gonna rule out your way So many case, da life goes on ・・・ Many minds, so many lives all the time make me so crazy Every time go every line for the mind let me go faith way No one's gonna stop beats and flow Jast a one little thing, each one of us, one another Life goes on ・・・ これはドラゴンアッシュのlife goes onという 歌詞の一部ですが友達に和訳を頼まれたんですが 自分ではとても和訳できません。 一部でもいいので和訳してください お願いします!

• 和訳 focus of this lawsuit

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) The above is not censored. Names are omitted because there is no question of fact, and because the focus of this lawsuit shouldn't be about Plaintiff (he is just one of countless others). 上記の者は検閲されていない。事実に疑義がなく、またこの訴訟の焦点は原告に関するものであってはならない(原告は多数のうちの一人)ので、氏名が省略されている。

• 自然な和訳をしてください(/_;)

Some One 誰かが Some one came knocking At my wee, small door Some one came knocking I'm sure sure sure; I listened, I opened, I locked to left and right, But nought there was a-strring In the still dark night; Only the busy beetle Tap-tapping in the wall, Only from the forest The screech-owl's call, Only the cricket whistling While the dewdrops fall, So I know not who came knocking At all, at all, at all. これを自然な和訳、してください! お願いします…

• 和訳添削お願いします。

こんばんは。 和訳の添削宜しくお願いいたします。 (1)There mistakes have a bad influence on Japanese learns of English. →これらの間違いは日本人の英語の学習者に悪影響を与えます。 (2)Computers have a big influence on our daily lives. →コンピューターは私たちの日常生活に大きな影響を与える。 (3)The musicians have a great influence on the world of music. →音楽家は世界の音楽に良い影響を与える。 「have a]の部分をどう訳したらよいのかとても困りました。 添削お願いいたします。

• 和訳に困っています

・no matter who you are or where you come from,one thing is certain;you are acquainted with the mosquito ・all this usually takes place so quietly that you may not have suspected anything happening 個々の単語の意味は調べて大体わかったのですが… 和訳に困っています お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と( )に入る語句の選択を お願いします。長くてすみません(>_<) The ancient Greeks, who are credited with the idea of the Olympics, believed in the ( 1 ) development of both mind and body. This belief is still alive in our society. The athlete has the utmost respect for his body, as if it were an ( 2 )piece of expensive machinery. If he plays poorly, he may blame his unsatisfactory performance on one part of his body. The relationship between the outstanding athlete and his parents also can be a major determinant of his athletic ability and level of performance. One noted American psychologist has made the observation that outstanding athletes tend to have especially ( 3 ) relationships with their mothers and were encouraged from an early age by rewards of love and approval to perform challenging physical feats. The psychological pressures on an athlete in competition of the Olympic level are great. Not only does he suffer from the nervous ( 4 )of having to prove his own ability, but he carries the additional burden of representing his county. However, the superior athletes are able to cope with the high hopes ringing on them. They know that they have done their best to prepare. (1)1. harmonious 2.tedious 3.unnatural 4.immoral (2)1.irregular 2.enabled 3.intuitional 4.invaluable (3)1.fragile 2.liable 3.intense 4.profitable (4)1.attempt 2.tension 3.priority 4.complication

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.