• ベストアンサー

和訳 Arrest - definition

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。  Arrest: Using legal authority to deprive a person of his or her freedom of movement. 逮捕:法的権限を使用して、人の運動の自由を奪うことである。

noname#229745
noname#229745
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

>Arrest: Using legal authority to deprive a person of his or her freedom of movement. >逮捕:法的権限を使用して、人の運動の自由を奪うことである。 ⇒逮捕:法的権限を行使して、人の移動や運動の自由を奪うことである。 *movementは、「運動」だけでなく、「移動」の意味も含まれると思います。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

Thanks!!! I think I was tired last night when I wrote that. Maybe I had too much "exercise" :o) thanks again!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 deciding factor

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 When a police officer is making the decision to arrest someone, the deciding factor in reality, is based on their presumption that the person is guilty, so why would the police have to “presume the person is innocent” after they arrest them? 警察官が誰かを逮捕する決定を下すとき、その現実の決定要因はその人物が有罪推定に基づいているため、逮捕後に警察はなぜ「その人物を無罪と推定する」必要があるのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いできますでしょうか。。。 「With a book in her lap Hattie became a different person, thousands of miles away, in the middle of the action. Her mother worried that books at such an early age would ruin the girl, but Mr.Abbott didn'd agree. He admired the theories of John Stuart Mill on the education of women and he was proud of his precocious child.」 Hattie,Mr.Abbott, John Stuart Mill は人名ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳 confirmed they

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) Defendants also confirmed they falsely arrested Plaintiff by: 1)Telling him directly that they weren't there to arrest him. 2)... 3)... また、以下により、被告が原告を不法に逮捕したことを確認した: 1)原告を逮捕するためにそこにいたわけではなかったと、被告が原告に直接伝えたこと。 2)... 3)...

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文章を和訳していただけませんか? Since the 1990s, the democracy movement has declined both within and outside China, which is due to the government's increased suppression of freedom of speech, and economic reforms including the Open Door Policy. During that period, the government gave high priority to economic growth based on political stability, arguing that the democracy movement is counterproductive and leads to radicalism that threatens political and economic stability.

• 和訳 写真付き

外国人です。和訳はどうすればいいですか?添削をお願いいたします。 ※添付している写真をみて、できたら同じような形で書きたいです。 Defendants also violate the law: by using a two tier statement writing system to write first person statements on behalf of the alleged victims. 被告はまた、法律に違反する:被告は2段階の供述書の作成システムを使用して、被疑者の代わりに一人称の供述書を書くことによって、法律に違反する。

• 英文和訳

Lincoln used his spare time wisely. Every one of you probably knows the story of his walking miles to borrow a book. リンカーンは余分な時間を賢く使った。本を借りるために、リンカーンが何マイルも歩いたという話を、誰もがおそらく知っているであろう。   この和訳であっているでしょうか?添削の方お願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! In naming the order he founded, Francis deliberately chose a word commonly used in his day to refer to the lower strata of society: Minores (or Friars Minor, Minorites), which carried pejorative connotations of dependency and legal incapacity. The impoverishment of the mendicant friar extended even to the loss of his name: Franciscans and Dominicans both used the names of their heavenly patrons and were identifiable only by the additional mention of their native towns. The friar lost himself in the anonymous crowd of the poor.

• 和訳をお願いします...(><

今長文を訳しているのですが、難しくてサッパリです(涙) どなたか、和訳をお願い致します...... Earlier in this chapter,it was noted that her theory of creative drama was derived from and nurtured by the progressive education movement,whose main goal was to educate the whole child,with the idea that the child could achieve an understanding of self and society. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One puts his or her trust in such a thing as the head of a sardine. So rather I put my trust in God, Jesus Christ. の和訳とSo rather ~以下するよりまし。。。という訳であってますか? 補足So rather ~はthan を使わなくても”””So rather ~以下するよりも”””と使うことができるんですか? RATHER の用法にちょっと混乱しています。。 解説お願い致します!

• 和訳 Plaintiff's right

外国人です。この英文を2回和訳しました。両方は正しいですか?添削が必要であらばよろしく願いいたします Defendants violated Plaintiff's right to be free from false arrest, by conducting forced interrogations (asking the exact same questions over repetitively). 1 被告は、強制取調べを行うことにより、不法に逮捕されない原告の権利を侵害した(全く同じ質問を何度も繰り返し訊く)。 2 被告は、強制取調べを行うことにより、原告の不法に逮捕されない権利を侵害した(全く同じ質問を何度も繰り返し訊く)。