• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

CNN just floated the theory that Trump has not commented on Moore because he's afraid of getting dragged into a conversation about the 15 women that have accused him - I laughed out loud.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

たった今、CNNは、トランプは、彼を訴えた15人の女性に関する会話に引きずり込まれるのを恐れて、モアについてのコメントをしなかったのだ、という見解を流した、私は大声で笑った 。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.1

トランプは、彼を訴えた15人の女性に関する会話に引きずり込まれるのが怖かったのでムーアについてコメントしなかったのではない、という見解をCNNが流した ― これには大笑いだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をチェックしていただけますか

以下の英語の文章を、自分なりに訳してみたのですが、まったくわかりませんでした。 3時間以上かけて考えてもわからなかったので、どうか助けてください。 長くて申し訳ないのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 In regarding these varying but related approaches to human relationships, people tend to sense that one or the other is the real dynamic. One man, on hearing my analysis of ways of talking tothe plumber, commented, "Wouldn't using solidarity be deceptive?" If, like many men, one believes that human relations are fundamentally hierarchical, then playing on connection rather than status amounts to "pretending" there is no status- in other words, being deceptive. But those who tend to regard connection as the basic dynamic operating between people see attempts to use status differences as manipulative and unfair. Both status and connection are ways of being involved with others and showing involvement with others, although those who are focused on one may not see the other as a means of involvement. Men are more often inclined to focus on the jockeying for status in a conversation: Is the other person trying to be one-up or put me down? Is he trying to establish a dominant position by getting me todo his bidding? Women are more often attuned to the negotiation of connections: Is the other person trying to get closer or pull away? Since both elements are always present, it is easy for women and men to focus on different elements in the same conversation.

• どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 "That sounds awesome! I hope I get to see something just as cool when I go to Japan in November. " どの様な意味になるでしょうか? また文中の"as"はどのような意味で使われてるんでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い

中級服務元    初級(電脳)操作元     2個単語の翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Looks like the up coming Scott Weiland Solo tour is being extended to the end of March and possibly beyond. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Here's a little video I made a dew years ago when Scott, Danny and had a weird little gig in Vegas. If you sit through the first few minutes of silliness there's a really nice live version of "Paralysis" ※ 『Scott』は人物名、『Paralysis』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trying to find the right sofa/couch for the new house with out paying thousands = impossible.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trollhunter - Must see. (Norwegian subtitles)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has blasted Scott Weiland for claiming in various interviews that he was going to be rejoining VELVET REVOLVER, saying, "None of us have a clue what he's talking about… We're not buying it." ※ 『Slash』と『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland recently said that he thought it was "the perfect time for VELVET REVOLVER to get back together," telling Rolling Stone magazine, "I am completely open to it, and I know there are other guys in the band that are completely open to it." ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

VELVET REVOLVER has been without a singer and on more or less permanent hiatus since Weiland was dismissed from the band in April 2008. He rejoined STONE TEMPLE PILOTS at that time and has toured constantly and cut one album with them. ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』と『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。