• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:添削してください)

グループ内での了解とラストシーンの意味

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

[There] seems to be a [silent agreement] [not to let anyone in.] [Such is the peculiarity] of this group. https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=silent+agreement https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=peculiarity And in [the] last scene, Tanaka, [in order to maintain] the discipline of the corps, had to [slay] Sakata who turned into [a mad man.] [It may be that] Tanaka cut the cherry blossom [tree] [in an attempt to eliminate his] sense of [self-disgust.] I think that by cutting the cherry blossom [tree], Tanaka rid himself of his mixed feelings towards Sakata and his affection for Kondo.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

As Okita pointed out, I think it is true that Hijikata felt complicated feelings for Kano. It seems that he abandoned the complicated feelings for Kano and the affection for Kondo by cutting the cherry blossom. 沖田も指摘していたように、土方は加納に対して複雑な感情を感じていたのは事実だと思う。 土方は桜を切ることで、加納に対しての複雑な感情、同時に土方への愛情を捨て去ったのではないだろうか。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語添削してください。

桜の花は散っていく姿が一番美しい。 みたいな日本語を英語にしたいのですが。 翻訳サイトでは下記のようにでました。もっと 英語らしい表現があれば教えてください。 "The cherry blossom has the most beautiful figure that breaks up."

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて、英文を作成したのですが 添削をお願いしたいです。 1.この記事にあるように~ According to this article 2.それが私の言いたかったことです That's point what I wanted to say. 3.アイスコーヒー発祥の地は日本です Ice coffee birthplace is Japan. 4.桜は現在散り始めていて、来週にはなくなります Cherry blossom are getting shed now , and it will be completely shed during next week. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 文の背景:派遣先から就業者を弊社に紹介頂き、これから弊社の派遣スタッフとして就業予定の田中(仮名)についてです。 (日本語) スタッフ田中について見積もりを作成中ですが、確認です。添付の見積もりように、田中の前任の河合はこれまでtransportation & Mobile costを請求しておりましたが、今回の田中も同様に請求可能でしょうか。 また契約書についてはあなたの言う通り、田中に送る前にあなたにお送りします。 (英語) It is confirmation about the estimate of the staff Tanaka. Like Tanaka's predecessor Kawai, I have requested you to transportation & mobile cost as in the attached estimate, but is Tanaka of this time claimable as well? As you say about the contract, I'll send it to you before you send it to Tanaka.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 I am sorry for my late reply. Since I have confirmed with Ms Tanaka 's shift in September, it is described below. 9/18 Tanaka has something to do, Ms Yamada working in the morning covers this afternoon instead of Tanaka. 9/28 Ms Tanaka is sick, MsYamada covers this afternoon Tanaka has also completed the entry of time sheet for September, so please approve it. 返信が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 9月の田中のシフトについて本人へ確認が取れたので下記に記載します。 9/18 田中に用事があり、午前勤務の山田さんが田中の代わりに午後もカバー 9/28(本日) 田中が体調不良で、山田さんが午後もカバー また田中は9月分の勤怠入力も完了していますので、ご承認をお願い致します。

• ポスターに相応しい英語のコピー

4年生の桜(の木)  というコピー?を英語で書きたいのでアドヴァイスお願いします。桜の木の上に書きます。 studennts of 4th grade 4年生? tree of cherry blossom 桜の木?     つなげるとくどいですよね・・・。 4th garade's chrerry blossom これでもよいでしょうか?

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(派遣先企業)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m スタッフ田中の契約について連絡します。 先日あなたにお会いした際に田中の時給を上げて欲しいとお願いしておりましたが、それについてのご検討状況はいかがでしょうか。 また派遣法により、田中の御社での就業は来年1月末までとなっております。 その後は田中は御社で正社員の登用は可能でしょうか。 ご回答お待ちしています。 I will inform you about the contract of the staff Tanaka. I was asking you to raise Tanaka's hourly wage when I met you the other day, how is the examination situation about that? Also, due to the dispatch law, employment at your company in Tanaka is until the end of January next year. Is there any possibility of promoting regular employees at your company afterwards? We are waiting for your answer.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 添削お願いします。

He ran off as fast as he could to the far end of the garden and his himself behind that clump of dirty old laurel bushes that we mentioned earlier on. ・Clump 茂み ・Laurel月桂樹 ・At the far end of ~の突き当たりの 彼は出来るだけ早く走り、私たちが、より早いのについて言及した、汚い古い月桂樹の茂みの後ろに隠れました。 うまく訳せません・・。添削お願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

The color of the Indian the writer believes is peculiar to himself and while his cheek-bones have a very striking indication of a Tartar origin his eyes have not. 著者が思っているインディアンのカラーは特別です。そのうえ彼の頬骨は目にはないとても印象的なタタール系の特徴があります。 Climate may have had great influence on the former but it is difficult to see how it can have produced the substantial difference which exists in the latter. 気候がインディアンに大きな影響を与えるのかもしれません。しかしタタール系に存在する多くの違いをどのように生みだすことができるのかを知ることは難しいのです。 The imagery of the Indian both in his poetry and in his oratory is oriental; chastened and perhaps improved by the limited range of his practical knowledge. 詩と修辞の両方においてインディアンのイメージは東洋的です。鍛錬されていて、たぶん実際の知識の限られた範囲で磨かれています。 He draws his metaphors from the clouds the seasons the birds the beasts and the vegetable world. 彼は、雲、季節、鳥、獣、野菜の世界から隠喩を用いています。 In this perhaps he does no more than any other energetic and imaginative race would do being compelled to set bounds to fancy by experience; but the North American Indian clothes his ideas in a dress which is different from that of the African and is oriental in itself. これにおいておそらく、彼は他のあらゆる情熱的で想像力に満ちた民族と同じように、経験によって幻想を制限しようとしているにすぎません。北アメリカのインディアンの衣服以外のアフリカ人とは異なる装いに対する考え自体が東洋的なのです。