• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:exclusive)

What is the meaning of 'exclusive'?

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"exclusive" には「排他的」という意味があります(exclusive= rejecting all else = それ以外のことをすべて却下する)。 ここでの「それ」とは、「相手に(HIVの) テストを受けてもらう」ことを指しています。 つまり、テストを受けるよう「容赦ない態度を見せる」。といったところではないでしょうか。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• exclusive

I’m in my late 40s, divorced, and have recently tried online dating. Overall, it’s been great. I’ve met some terrific men and have been seeing a couple of them regularly. I’m upfront about not wanting to be exclusive at this time, and they’re fine with keeping things light and casual, so that’s all good. not wanting to be exclusiveとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 外国人とのお付き合い・エクスクルーシブ

こんにちは。30歳女です。先日映画を見ていて疑問がわいたのでこちらで質問させていただきます。 ラブコメ映画だったのですが、「僕達ってexclusiveだよね?」と確認する場面がありました。こういう確認って、皆さん必ず通る道なんでしょうか・・・? 現在私はオーストラリアでオーストラリア人の方とお付き合い(といっていいのかよく分かりませんが)している状態です。外国人の方と付き合うのは初めてなので、日本との違いに色々戸惑っています。 8回ほどデートをした後、数ヶ月遠距離となったのですが、待っていると言ってくれ、離れている間も毎日のようにEメールのやりとりをしていました。I like youとは言われていたのですが、日本でいうところの告白というのがないので、関係がよく分からなく、どう思っているのか聞いたところ、I think you are very special to me. I liked you from very first time we met and I've always loved you. I think of you as my girlfriend and care about you very much. と返事が返ってきました。でも、I won't be angry if you have a boyfriend in Japan. とも言ってきて、やはりよく分かりません。これってexclusiveな彼女と思っていいんでしょうか。それとも確認があるまではそうではないのでしょうか?(お互い他の人とはデートしないよね、とかそういうの)。メールではラブラブな感じで、日本の感覚で言うと完璧に付き合っている状態なんですが・・・。もうすぐ遠距離が終わり、会えることになっています。日本とは少し違う外国流の恋愛を楽しもうと思っているので、このよく分からないもどかしい感じもいいのですが、ちょっと気になってしまったので詳しい方がいましたら教えていただけたらと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の集荷の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I'm having trouble with the website and I can't find a customer service email to contact them. Do you think you can double check with YAMATO if they are going to be inside the (場所) so that when the show is over AAAAさん can just go there with the boxes and ship to you? If not can they come pick up? If you can give us a contact email would be great .

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 彼の気がいきなり変わったのでしょうか。

一度目は、彼に交通費を出してもらって、フランスに行き会いにいきました。 今回も彼の方から、次はいつフランスに来るの?と聞かれたので、行くつもりでいたのです。 しかしながら、その2週間後にこんなメールが入ったので、彼の気が変わったのかもしれません。 諦めたほうが良さそうですね。 I was doing some thinking this weekend, and I feel somewhat bad if you're going to fly all the way to France and spend your hard earned money just to see me. It's just that at the moment I'm not sure if I can get into a serious relationship with someone long distance because it can be difficult to find the time to fly internationally. So I think it would be better if you don't spend your money this time, and hopefully I will be able to visit Japan again soon and be able to see you again that way. Would that be ok?

• if not の使い方

Add to that their multitude of looks and gestures , and you have the basis for genuine communication - if not cocktail-party conversation. 全訳見るとif以下が“カクテルパーティーの会話のようにはいかないだろうが”と訳されているんですがなぜそのような訳になるのですか?あとifとnotの間に省略があるんですよね?

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.