• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

以下の一文について、翻訳をお願いします。 The irradiation should last approximately X minute if you have red spots. 私の訳は「もし赤い点がある場合は、照射は約1分続けなければいけません。」です。 (irradiation should lastの部分の訳に自信がありません) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

質問者さんの訳で、いいと思います。  うるさいことを言えばただの照射ではなくてレントゲンのような放射性光線の照射で、その目的で照射殺菌とか照射治療などになると思います。これだけなら  もし赤い斑点があればX分間の間照射を続けなければならない。  みたいなことでしょう。

okw1305
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• テスターの使い方について

テスターの使い方についての英文です。 翻訳をよろしくお願い致します。 本文: Irradiation should continue for 30 seconds by placing a tester directly on skin (on arm or leg). On the next day the skin surface colour will change. If you have 2 spots on your skin in place of the biggest holes of a tester (after 30 seconds of irradiation), it means that irradiation should be shorter than 30 seconds. If you have 5 spots on skin after 30 seconds of irradiation, then you should shorten irradiation time to 20 second, for example. In case you do not have any spots on your skins, then you should extend irradiation time to 1 minute, for example. As everyone has different skin and hair color, the irradiation effect can be different, so it is better to start irradiation from 15 to 20 seconds. If the skin accustoms to irradiation, you will be able to extend irradiation time under doctor’s control.

• 翻訳をお願いします!!

翻訳をお願いします!! ヴィザを申請したのですが、進歩状況を確認したら英文でした。 英訳の自信がないのでお願いします。 The decision concerning your application has been reached. If it has not yet been communicated to you,you may as now visit the Visa section- of the French CONSULATE in Tokyo*. * When you submitted your visa application,if you said you intended to collect your visa from another diplomatic or consular representation,you should also contact that representation before going there. 以上です。 フランス大使館のビザセクションは、電話で問い合わせができないので 困ってます・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。落札されたのは、万年筆です。 ボディの色のことを聞いてきているようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I do not understand why only 4 colors, red, silver, black, yellow. The auction I won is for a blue pen. I would like to buy 2 blue pens, please. I would also like to buy 1 gray pen. I have seen you auction a gray pen. If I cannot have a gray pen, may I have 2 blue pens and 1 red pen?

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 翻訳をお願いします

I'll take what comes, appreciate all of you for who you are.
 If you're racist, don't Bother. If you have preferences, don't bother. Add me, your gain. 
Move on, your loss. 翻訳をお願いします。 特に冒頭のtakeとcomeはなんと訳せば良いのかさっぱりです。

• 翻訳してください

翻訳サイトを使ってみましたが、意味不明な文章ばかりで どやって解釈していいかわかりません。 Hello, I was wondering if you have a store in Japan? Regards, Stefan よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

相手側(usa在住)からのメール文です。どなたか翻訳をおねがいします。 私が送ったメール内容は<以前にお願いした、オーダーメイドでギターを作って頂けますか?>とゆう内容です。 I should have the guitar ready by the end of next week as I started building it a few weeks ago. Also, if you show the guitar to friends and they by one of them I will send you 10% of the sale. You can be my agent of Japan!!!

• どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。