テスターの使い方についての英文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テスターの使い方についての英文について要約します。
  • テスターの使い方についての英文からは、肌にテスターを直接置き、30秒間照射する必要があることがわかります。
  • テスターの使い方については、個人の肌の特性によって照射時間が異なることがあります。1分間の照射時間を必要とする人もいれば、20秒間で十分な人もいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

テスターの使い方について

テスターの使い方についての英文です。 翻訳をよろしくお願い致します。 本文: Irradiation should continue for 30 seconds by placing a tester directly on skin (on arm or leg). On the next day the skin surface colour will change. If you have 2 spots on your skin in place of the biggest holes of a tester (after 30 seconds of irradiation), it means that irradiation should be shorter than 30 seconds. If you have 5 spots on skin after 30 seconds of irradiation, then you should shorten irradiation time to 20 second, for example. In case you do not have any spots on your skins, then you should extend irradiation time to 1 minute, for example. As everyone has different skin and hair color, the irradiation effect can be different, so it is better to start irradiation from 15 to 20 seconds. If the skin accustoms to irradiation, you will be able to extend irradiation time under doctor’s control.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

Irradiation should continue for 30 seconds by placing a tester directly on skin (on arm or leg). On the next day the skin surface colour will change. 照射はテスターを直接皮膚(腕または脚)の上に装着し、30秒間継続するべき。翌日皮膚の表面には色の変化が現れます。 If you have 2 spots on your skin in place of the biggest holes of a tester (after 30 seconds of irradiation), it means that irradiation should be shorter than 30 seconds. もしテスターの一番大きな穴のあった部分に(30秒の照射の後)2つシミがあった場合、それは照射を30秒より短くすべきと言うことです。 If you have 5 spots on skin after 30 seconds of irradiation, then you should shorten irradiation time to 20 second, for example. もし5つのシミが30秒の照射の後皮膚にあれば、照射時間を例えば20秒に短縮するべきです。 In case you do not have any spots on your skins, then you should extend irradiation time to 1 minute, for example. もし皮膚の上のシミがなければ、照射時間を例えば1分に延長すべきだ。 As everyone has different skin and hair color, the irradiation effect can be different, so it is better to start irradiation from 15 to 20 seconds. If the skin accustoms to irradiation, you will be able to extend irradiation time under doctor’s control. 人によってそれぞれ異なる皮膚や髪の毛の色をしているので、照射効果はそれぞれ異なり、だから照射を15秒から20秒から始めるのが良いです。皮膚が照射に慣れてきたら照射時間を医師の管理の元伸ばすことができます。

okw1305
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の一文について、翻訳をお願いします。 The irradiation should last approximately X minute if you have red spots. 私の訳は「もし赤い点がある場合は、照射は約1分続けなければいけません。」です。 (irradiation should lastの部分の訳に自信がありません) よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してほしいです

またまた英語の質問でスミマセン。 海外からのコメントで should make cartoon of this^ ima make an animation of gorrilaz zombie apocalypse, if thats ok? と You have to be the most hardcore Gorillaz artist と You'll have plenty of fans in no time friend You're art is wicked! って言いわれたんですが…なんて言ってるんですか?スミマセン全然わからなくて…。

• "how, and even if, "の意味

昨年のTIME誌のアフガニスタンに関する記事です。以下の文の"reconsider how, and even if,"の部分の意味がわかりません。 どう捉えればよいでしょうか。 Just a week earlier, militants had killed three foreign aid workers and their Afghan driver, prompting international aid missions to reconsider how, and even if, they should be delivering assistance to Afghan civilians in the face of a militant surge bent on forcing all foreigners out of the country. また、この"how, and even if"は以下の文章のものと同じ用法でしょうか? Do you have any advice on how, and even if, I should proceed? それぞれの全文は以下のサイトにあります。 http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1834457,00.html http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/career-toolkit/ask-the-expert/29-oct-08.html

• どういう意味に取ればよいのでしょうか?

昨日、貰ったメールです。相手に不平不満を言ってあなたがしていることはこういうことで、私がストレスをとても感じてるという事についての、返事です。 逆キレをしているのでしょうか? I dont have to hurt your feelings or yell at you to show i care for you. you should already know.plus,right now i dont have the energy to yell and scream.if i visited you tomorrow, what would be a good time? 特に最後の if i visited you tomorrow what would be a good time?の部分が何をいいたいか分かりません。そのあと、しばらくメールを返さなかったら Ok..have a good nightときたのですが、一体何を伝えようとしていたのでしょうか??

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「All F-1 students no matter if they are on OPT or enrolled should have D/S on their I-94 stamp. However, if you choose to go back to school or use your STEM extension, you still will be in F-1 for the duration of your status. You need to ensure you apply for the STEM extension (if eligible) at least 2-3 months before your OPT ends. 」 どなたか、宜しくお願い致します。

• NET::SSLeayのインストールにおいて

webminにてNET::SSLeayをインストールしていると最後に下のようなエラーが出ました。 これを回避する方法はどうすればいいのでしょうか? Spawning a TCP test server on port 1211, pid=27468... Out of memory! *** not ok 5tcp Now about to contact external sites... www.bacus.pt www.cdw.com banking.wellsfargo.com secure.worldgaming.net www.ubs.com You have 5 seconds of time to hit Ctrl-C if you do not like this. *** 1 tests failed already. Following tests _will_ fail if you do not have network connectivity (or if the servers are down or have changed). *** not ok 14 www.bacus.p

• お金

$3.33って3ドル33セントですよね?? 簡単ですいません(T_T) 後 今日友達にIf you take that class you have to do a paper on one of the cultures you study. it takes a lot of time to finish.と言ったんですが文法的な間違いはありませんか? 自分ではあるかわからなくて…

• bother?

このところ1ヶ月くらい忙しくて全然会えなかった友達から下のようなメールが来ました。 "I understand you have been busy, but obviously, you don't seem to be willing to make time to get together. Now I kind of feel bad about keeping emailing you and asking if you still want to get together, I guess I should stop. Sorry I should have realized that earlier. I don't want to be a bother. I just wanted to see you." これはもう友達でいたくないっていうことなのでしょうか。。。それとI don't want to be a bother.の意味がよくわかりません。 私は決して会いたくなかったわけじゃなくて、ただほんとに忙しかっただけなのですが、どう謝っていいかわからなくて困っています。メールの返事が遅くなったときのように I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I have been really busy... みたいな言葉だけでは何か足りない気がするのですが、うまく言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスくださると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( ) (1)I may not say so,but I cannot remember. (2)I may say so,but I cannot remember. (3)I might have said so,but I cannot remember. (2)It is not easy ( )a new language. (1)that I learn (2)me to learn (3)of me to learn (4)for me to learn (3)I want ( )honest. (1)Tom to be (2)Tom be (3)for Tom be (4)Tom is (4)Never fail( )your seat belt. (1)wear (2)wearing (3)to wear (4)in wearing (5)He managed ( )at the lecture hall in time. (1)arrive (2)arriving (3)to arrive (4)arrived (6)I will let Yumi( )what time will be convenient for me. (1)know (2)known (3)knowing (4)to know (7)I am afraid of ( )an accident. (1)his having (2)for him to have (3)he has (4)he having (8)You should practice ( )English in public. (1)speak (2)spoke (3)speaking (4)to speak (9)It's going to rain this afternoon. You should put off( )out. (1)go (2)went (3)going (4)to go (10)( ) (1)You should have your father to check the camera. (2)You should have your father check the camera. (3)You should have your father checked the camera.

• 翻訳お願いします

I have some that should be here today or tomorrow. I will hold on to one for you.