• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

"Fuck the 👮" -NWA. "But who's stopping you from 🔫 me." - Public Enemy. "Oh 💩" -Me. 🤔

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

N. W. A - Fuck the Police Public Enemy - but who's stopping you from killing me? Me - Oh shit! * Fuck the Police は N. W. A. の曲。"but wh(s stopping you from killing?" は Public Enemy の "Harder than You Think" という曲の歌詞の一部。それらを併記しておいて、自分 (発信者) が、「糞ったれめ!」 と毒づいている図のような感じを受けます。ただし、Public Enemy のその曲にも "F the Police" という文句は入っています。 * Public Enemy の曲からの引用カ所は 「警官は糞かもしれないが、やつらがいるおかげで殺されずにいるんじゃないのか?」 のような意味。権力の犬として警官を敵視するけど、おれたちを守ってくれるのもやつらじゃないか、お前らは反権力の姿勢を示すのがカッコいいくらいに思ってるのかもしれんがな、みたいな感じの曲なのかも (これは私の推測に過ぎませんけれど)。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

"Fuck the 👮" -NWA. "But who's stopping you from 🔫 me." - Public Enemy. "Oh 💩" -Me. 🤔 👮 "Fuck the police officer" サツだやっつけろ-NWA. 🔫 "But who's stopping you from shooting me." 誰もあなたが私を殺すのを止めてはいません(>誰も俺が殺せねえのか、腰抜け野郎)- Public Enemy. 💩 "Oh pile of shit" -Me. 排泄物の堆積(>くそっ、くっだらねえ) 🤔    僕  http://emojipedia.org/people/

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves, but it's not Stone Temple Pilots. And so I say to you, our fans, I'll see you out there on the road this summer where I'm touring as "Scott Weiland" with my band The Wildabouts. But don't give up on STP. I know I haven't.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Did you think of me blind Cause I walked in circles I know you thought of the young charm But I tried to lead you through the minefield Instead I led you to another

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So take this for what it is: 2nd hand info from a source I claim is reliable. It's hearsay, and/or a rumor. I'm telling you it's 100% legit, but that's just a stranger on a forum. Feel free to say I'm full of shit, or that I'm making this all up, it's up to you if you want to believe me. I'm only sharing because I'm sure you are as curious about the situation as I am.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

That's obviously Scott. So anyway, after some time Scott basically said “that's fine, fuck you guys, I'll do my own solo tour and advertise and play the songs as a Core celebration myself”. The band said if you make money off our legacy and tour promoting a “Core” anno then you're taking money from us. The band wasn't ok with that because he was basically taking money away from the band and essentially touring under the promotion of the STP brand.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Torment the tortured, teach me things I'm so alive Speak to the speechless, seek the things You have inside You can hunt for the hunter He's got nowhere to hide You can seek with the seeker But hold on for the ride

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Jones continued, “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.” Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington also discussed Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland in a recent Q104.3 interview. “Man, let me just tell you, I have the highest respect for Stone Temple Pilots. I love Scott Weiland, I’m sad that he’s gone. He was a huge supporter. I just heard a really interesting story the other day, about how he had heard Hybrid Theory with one of the programmers in California, and basically said, ‘That’s it. That’s what you guys are going to be playing from now on.’ That just means a lot to me, because he actually introduced me to a lot of the people I play music with.”