• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「楽しい」金曜日を、皆さん。やめて、あなた(君ちょっとそれはまだ)  これから週末だから、というおきまりの挨拶に次いで、早速時期尚早の何かを始めた彼(または彼女)に。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I just overheard a girl at Gearfest say “how come parents who baby changing stations always come back with the same baby?”. Hahah

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you want to live in a country where everyone has to stand during the national anthem then you should move to North Korea.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Finally got it back today. Pretty much reading for anything now. Rock/Blues/Jazz/Reggae/Country/Polka - This baby has got it covered.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Robert was also full of praise for his new bandmate, telling Pop-Break.com, "Chester is an amazing human being. "Coming in, we knew we wanted to do this right and sing our songs the way they were supposed to be sung and move forward as a band. "LINKIN PARK will always be his first priority and we respect that. "The guys in LINKIN PARK have been amazing with all this. "Everyone likes to be surrounded by amazing people. We have a great management team, everyone's excited and working hard. We've got a lot of work to do. "There's people out there that really don't like the fact Scott isn't in the band. We have to go out there and prove ourselves. Our goal is to play the best set of songs we can play and really make that count."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Get this asshole out of the White House!! When will it become undeniable that this moron should not be trusted with this amount of power. This guy is dangerous and stupid and his giant baby ego is running our country.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Per Scott Weiland: I learned of my supposed “termination” from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press. Not sure how I can be “terminated” from a band that I founded, fronted and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that’s something for the lawyers to figure out. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to seeing all of my fans on my solo tour which starts this Friday. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

SCOTT WEILAND REFERS TO HIS SOLO BAND AS ‘THE ROCKABOUTS’ Scott Weiland called his solo band ‘The Rockabouts’ at his show in San Francisco on Friday night. The band has been known as the Wildabouts since last year. Scott also referred to them as The Walkabouts though in a recent interview. Weiland also introduced the new special guest Rockabouts drummer, Frank, who was filling in for Danny Thompson who had to take a couple of days off according to Weiland. ※ 『the Wildabouts』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Danny Thompson』は人物名です。