• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

直訳でお願いします。 Fifty to seventy-five percent of the water in the Niagara River changes direction away from the Falls to the hydroelectric power stations.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ナイアガラの川の水、50~75%は滝ではなく水力発電所に方向転換している みたいな。。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

A sacred place of powerful spiritual significance to the native peoples,Niagara Falls bear the name the Attiwandarok originally gave them:Niagara,“Thunder of Water.”That thunder is the sound of 41 million gallons per minute plunging straight down 178 feet.Louis Hennepin,the first European explorer to describe the spectacle,called Niagara,“a vast and prodigious Cadence of Water”

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。No3

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 1,Aの法律で定められた講習会を受けるための手続きをしに西区へ行きました。 I went to 西 ward to apply for a legal lecture(又はlegal seminar) of A. 2,その講習は10時から4時まで5時間もあります。机に長時間座る事から遠ざかっている私にとっては少々苦痛で、5時間が長く感じられました。 The course took as long as five hours, from 10am to 4pm. It was a little painful to me because I'd been away from deskwork for awhile. I felt five hours was very long.

• 英文なんですが

英文なんですが 訳と文の中に入っている重要な熟語などありましたら教えてください。 I used to live in Tokyo; in fact, not so far from here ;がつき、その次に来るin fact のいみがわかりません。 私は東京にすんでいた。実際ここからそんなに遠くない なんか意味不明なんですが あと、「I'm only a child, yet I know we are all part of a family, five billion strong ---in fact, thirty million species strong---and borders and governments will never change that.」 これも意味が良くわかりません。 直訳に近い感じで訳をお願いします。

• ★至急 英文 翻訳

翻訳お願いします The earth is a planet covered with water. But only 2.5 percent of it is fresh water. In fact , this fresh water is so rare that it is called ''blue gold" A century ago, there were only about two billion people in the world. Now there are more than six billion, and people consume six times as much water as they did then. Today, one person in five does not have clean drinking water. According to the United Nations, there will be eight billion people in 2025, About sixty percent of them will not have enough water. The water shortage will be an urgent problem for people who live in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.

• 次の英文の和訳お願いします。

1,U.S. exports to china grew 20.5 percent from 2004 to2005 and are continuing to grow rapidly,with an increace of 36.5 percent during the first five months of this year,comrared to 2005. 2,the plane was making a right turn over Los Angels when it suddenly plunged nose-down from a height of 500 feet. 3,we are pleased to announce that we are taking part in the 36th hong kong international film festival running March 21 through April5. 4,the instructor said," a participant who is continuously chatting with his or her neighbor can be extremely disruptive tovthe entire group."

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

On January 29, Mahmut Kamil Paşa returned from Istanbul. He could feel that the Russians would not only attack to Erzurum but also renew the offensive southern flank around Lake Van. Hınıs, located further south, was taken on February 7 to prevent reinforcements from Muş from coming in. Mahmut Kamil tried to strengthen the defensive lines. That drew most of the Turkish reserves and diverted Turkish attention away from the decisive attack farther north. On the same day, Russian forces captured Muş after the Battle of Mush. Muş was seventy miles from Erzurum. On February 11 and 12th, the Deve-Boyun Ridge, an important artillery platform, was the scene of heavy fighting. To the north of the Deve Boyun ridge the Russian columns approached over the Kargapazar ridge, which the Turks considered impassable. The X Turkish Corps guarded that sector of the line, and its commander had positioned his divisions so that they were not mutually supporting. Mahmut Kamil had five divisions in the Deve-Boyun ridge area, but was slow to react to what was going on north of that position.

• 過去完了

以下の文で、過去完了が使われている理由はあるのでしょうか?過去完了の完了の用法で使われているようです。過去形でも問題ないと思うのですが、だめなんですか? She had given me precious water, though muddy, carried from five kilometers away. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

On 7 October, Rupprecht anticipated a British attack north of the Ancre river in mid-October, anxiety about the situation at Verdun also increased and on 19 October, the dispatch of reinforcements from Verdun to the Somme was suspended. Defeats inflicted by the French Tenth Army (10–21 October) led to the sacking of the 2nd Army Chief of Staff, Bronsart von Schellendorf. Hindenburg and Ludendorff demanded domestic changes to complement their strategy changes. German workers were to be subjected to an Auxiliary Service Law (Hilfsdienstgesetz) that subjected all Germans from 16–50 years old to compulsory service, from November 1916. The new programme was intended to create a trebling of artillery and machine-gun output and a doubling of munitions and trench mortar production. Expansion of the army and output of war materials caused increased competition for manpower between the army and industry.

• 次の英訳を教えてください。

Workers try to trap water from reactors. の英訳を教えてください。 直訳すると、 働き者たちは反応する人を・・・ やっぱり分かりません。 おしえてください。 trapのここでの意味とreactorのここでの意味を教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

the tide change after 2025の部分をどう訳したらいいか分かりません。前後の文章も載せておきます。 Even Tokyo, which enjoys an influx of young people from across the country, expect to see the tide change after 2025, according to a forecast. The capital’s population is tipped to fall to 11.73 million in 2060, down 13 percent from 2015