matamatadayo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳~in a really long time

友達が告白してくれましたが ~in a really long time がひっかかっています…。 That's not what i meant. I want to be friends, period. You are the best thing that happened to me in a really long time. ~for a really long time 実に長い間となると思うのですが⁈ よろしくお願いします‼︎

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

So the first things to do is make sure you are close enough to the outside that you do not have to depend on reports.The best example I know: many years ago a man built one of the world's major businesses, the first business that really took advantage of the great change in medicine when the practice of medicine shifted from the individual practitioner to the hospital (that happened after the Second World War in the develop countries.) 

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 1、それ言い訳になっていないよ。 Do you think that can be an excuse? Your excuse doesn't make sense. 2、彼女は勝ち誇ったような表情で私を見た。 She looked at me with a triumphant expression. inかwithどちらを使うか迷いました。 3、それはあなたの都合でしょ? What an impertinent thing to say!      It's your personal reason, isn't it?     It's your convenience. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

appointment with loveというお話の一場面なのですが、イマイチ良く分からないので和訳お願いします! The woman ’s face had a pleasant smile. ”Well, I don't know what this is all about, young man, ”she answered. ”That young lady in the green suit──yes,the one who just went by ──asked me to wear this red rose on my coat. And she said that if yndu asked me to go out with you, I should tell you that she’s waiting for you in that big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of a test. I’ve got a boy in the army myself, so, of course, I didn't mind helping you.” 以上です。 とても長くて申し訳無いのですが、宜しくお願い致します!

• 不定詞に書き換える

It seems that she is interested in history. と言う文章を不定詞を用いて書き換えたいのですが、 She seems to interested in history でいいでしょうか?良くわからないので教えて下さい。 もう1つあるのですが、 It happened that I was talking a bath. と言う文章をhappen to~を用いて書き換えたいのですが、こちらは全く分かりません。教えて下さい(泣)

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります

"We see in the first shot that the worker's zipper is down. Isn't it a sad fact that the flaws in daily life should prevent reality from being the best version of how things really are?' この英文の意味を教えてください。

• この英文を訳して下さい。

この英文を文法的な解釈も添えて訳して下さい。 There was that about him which did not please me. I have had a very unpleasant thing happen to me.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アカウントの生年月日を間違えて入力した場合、会員情報で変更することはできません。どうすればいいのでしょうか?
  • アカウントの生年月日を変更したいけど、会員情報で変更できない場合はどうすればいいですか?
  • ユーザーアカウントの生年月日を誤って入力した場合、会員情報から直接変更することはできません。解決策はありますか?
回答を見る