• ベストアンサー

英文「交通事故被害者]

英文で「交通事故被害者の遺族の心の傷は癒えない」と表したいのですが、 1Nothing can heal psychological wounds of families of traffic victims. 2Nothing can remove emotional scars from families of traffic victims. 3Families of traffic victims ever suffer from their mental scars. など考えてみたのですが、1~3は文意をなすでしょうか? 適当な表現がりましたら教えていただければ幸いです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1と2は、そのまま通じると思います。3は、ever を forever に変えて最後に置くともっと良く伝わります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• suffer /injuries [from]

以下のfrom obstructed laborはどこにつながっているのでしょうか? Having a baby can be one of the most joyous events in a woman's life. Yet for the millions of young women in the developing world who suffer severe injuries called fistulas from obstructed labor, it's the beginning of a living nightmare, one that can last the rest of their lives. 解釈(1)「suffer ・・・ from 原因」 「原因から・・・で苦しむ」 解釈(2)「injuries from 原因」「~が原因の重傷」 どちらでしょうか?

• Theirが何を指しているのか、教えて欲しいです

ある参考書より抜粋 Nowadays, some who suffer from diseases look to alternative medicine like naturopathy. The practitioners of alternative medicine often use methods different from those of their medical counterparts. They not only look at the physical signs of the disease but also dig much deeper into the physiological* and psychological condition of the patient. という英文の中で、of their medical counterparts. のtheirが何を指しているのかが分かりませんでした。 具体的に何を指しているのかについて、 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英文がわかりません。

We walked round the new concrete verge of the old lake, and she continued the story of how she was led to give up general medical practice and take up psychology; and I looked at her as she spoke, through my dark glasses, and because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood.の英文がわからないのですが、 ●as I had seen her looking up from the lakeのasと as in my childhoodのasは、 「~のように」ですか? ●この英文は どのような構造になっているのでしょうか? because of the softening effect 、軟化効果のために、という出だしはわかるのですが。 前文は  "Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. となっています。 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• この分の最後の to の有る意味は?

4月18日のABCニュースシャワーの字幕です The amendment is not agreed to. の最後の to はどこに掛かってるのでしょうか? この to は無くてもいいのでしょうか? イディオムかな?とも思ったのですが to が無くても同じような意味なのでは?と Voted down: a huge defeat for the big gun bill. Tonight, outrage from the families of the victims of gun violence. The amendment is not agreed to.   With Vice President Biden presiding, よろしくお願いします

• can,wouldのニュアンスがよくわかりません。

can,wouldのニュアンスがよくわかりません。 (1) In the old days, miso was often made at home, so the taste can vary not only from region to region but from one household to to aqnother. (2) Families would grow up with the taste of their own home-made miso.

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか? <part2>

People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by ciearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from not only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help people in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another . It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします!!

Research can provide hope for people who suffer from Alzheimer's. We've already discovered the gene that causes it. Research can provide hope for people like Muhammad Ali and the Reverend Billy Graham who suffer from Parkinson's. Research can provide hope for millions of Americans like Kirk Douglas who suffer from stroke. We can ease the pain of people like Barbara Jordan, who battled multiple sclerosis. We can find treatments for people like Elizabeth Glaser, whom we lost to AIDS. And now that we know that nerves in the spinal cord can regenerate, we are on the way to getting millions of people around the world like me up and out of our wheelchairs. の訳し方なのですが、これであってますか?? 研究は、アルツハイマー病を患う人々に、望みを与えることができます。我々は、それを引き起こす遺伝子をすでに発見しました。研究は、モハメッドアリのような人々とパーキンソンのもので苦しむビリーグラハム師に望みを与えることができます。研究は、脳卒中を患うカークダグラスのような何百万ものアメリカ人に、望みを与えることができます。我々はバーバラジョーダンのような人々の痛みを和らげることができます。そして、その人は多発性硬化症と戦いました。我々はエリザベスグレーザーのような人々の治療を見つけることができます。そして、その人を我々はエイズに失いました。そして、我々が脊髄の神経が再生することができるということを知っている今、私たちは途中で私のような世界中の何百万人もの人々が上がるようになって、車椅子を使い果たしました。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you once more for requesting your Soulmate readings. We go now into the third chapter of your Soul Mate. It will follow on as careful and exact as the others. But this is now the unknown territory the lesser wisdom of the stars. We look once again through the curtains of the night and to see what will be revealed from the vault of celestial darkness. The experience of this love will be both intimate and compelling beyond your will. If you open yourself to it will be all encompassing, all healing. It can melt the past scars of life. To find a Soul Mate is always rare and special kind of love, and these readings are designed to guide you towards both cosmically and on the every day material level.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Our need to affiliate - to feel connected and identified with others - boosted our ancestors' chances for survival, which may explain why humans in every society live in groups. When ostracized (excluded or shunned by others), people suffer from stress and depression - a real pain that increases activity in the same brain areas that respond to physical pain. Those who are socially secure in their friendships, families, or marriages tend to be healthier and to have lower levels of depression, suicide, and early death. When socially exclude, people may engage in self-defeating or antisocial behaviors.