• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:至急。英語について教えてください)

英語についての質問を教えてください

tincanadaの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • tincanada
  • ベストアンサー率63% (7/11)
回答No.1

こんにちは。日本語の感じから「会話文」であるとの前提で回答しますね。 一応通じるかどうか、という観点で言うと、(相手がネイティブで日本人英語、もしくはあなたの英語に慣れているという前提で)通じるとは思いますが、多少不自然さはあるでしょう。 I should do something before moving これなら「やりたい事」ではなく「やるべき事」になるし、一つの事になります。日本語からは実際にひとつだけなのか、複数あるのかわかりませんが。。。あと引っ越しの準備は「やりたい事」ではないですよね。これは「やるべき事」ですが、分けて考えた方が良いです。 a while ago ネイティブのこの表現の使い方は「ついさっき」より「しばらく前」の感じです。アメリカ英語での話ですが。 in which month I move 間違ってませんが、英語的にはwhen I move の方がしっくりきます。「何月」というのが特に問題にならない限りwhenを使った方が自然かと思います。 I wish spend time together まず、現実性のある望みはhope、ないものはwish ですので、この場面ではhopeを使います。現実性がないなら I wish I could spend some time together with you でいいですが。あと、こういった場合 "some time" と"some"をつけます。あとto をつけるつけないの話がありますが、細かい文法的なものは今回の主題ではないのでおいときます。 そういった事をまとめて私が言うなら次の感じでですね。会話の流れ的なものも加味しています。 Hey, now that I think of it, I can't say exactly when I move though I said I would in July just then. It might take some time to get ready...you know, packing and so on. And actually I have a few things I want to do here before that. But I'm still hoping to spend some time with you on your birthday in Tokyo. 補足説明すると、 I said I would のところは I will を時制の一致でwould にしているだけですので「仮定法」ではありません。あと"here"は「引っ越す前にここでしたい事がある」の意味で付け加えました。 補足質問があれば遠慮なくどうぞ。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 英語 和訳をお願いします

Im originally from the USA but have lived all around the world. I can speak several languages including English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi. I have been living in Tokyo this time for about a month and am ready to get out of the house a bit. I started a company here that deals with e-commerce in the automotive industry. Let's get together and do something that we both enjoy.

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• 決まる

I'm moving, though I haven't decided to where. 「私、引っ越すんだ。まだどこに引っ越すかは決まってないけど。 」 という文を見たのですが、例えば転勤先がわからなくて引越し先が決められない場合などは、どういえばいいのでしょうか。 その場合どちらかというと自分が決めることではないので、I haven't decidedだと何だか違和感があるのですが・・・

• 英語

私のノートがどこにあるか知らないでしょう? You 【notebook / know / where / do / don’t / is / you / my / ,】 I’m sorry you didn’t invite me to your birthday party. (1)和訳しなさい (2)I wish~始まる仮定法の文に その本はあまり面白いとは思いませんでした。 (1)第5文型(SVOC)を使って わからない問題です。 教えてください。

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

(1)…Moon Revenge (2)…I hope you spend your days in happiness 宜しくお願い致します。