チェックお願い!英作文等チェックに強い方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英作文のチェックをお願いします。日本語にあっているか確認してください。
  • チェックをお願いします。全文を確認してください。
  • 回答ができる方はすぐにお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文等チェックー2 英作に強い方チェックください

1 日本語にあってるか(   )内のみをチェックください。 (   )外はそのままでチェック不要です。  1-1 携帯電話が発明されてから、電話料金が高くなった。     Phone bills have been higher ( since ) cell phones ( were ) ( invented )  1-2 ローマではどこに行っても芸術作品に出合える。      In Rome、you can see works of art ( wherever you go.) 1-3  彼が来ようと来るまいと、パーティは開かれる。      ( Whatever he comes or not ) , the party will take place. 1-4 私は英語を話すのが上手ではないが、外国人と友達になりたい。    ( Although I am not good at speaking English ), I want to make friends with foreign people.  1-5  いったん決心すると、彼は決して決心を変えない。      ( Once he decides ) , he never changes it. 1-6   もし彼の気が変わったら、そのプロジェクトは失敗するだろう。      ( If he changes his mind ), the project will fail. 1-7 彼女がキャンセルしない限り、私たちは予定どおりに旅行できる。      ( Unless she cancels ) , we can travel as scheduled. 1-8 たとえ負けても、私たちは後悔しないだろう。      ( Even if we lose ), we will not regret it. 1-9 彼が私のことを何と思おうと私はその考えに反対だ。      ( Whatever he thinks about me) ,i am against the idea. 1-10 コーヒーは苦いけれどもおいしい。     ( Though coffee is bitter ), it is tasty. 2 チェック お願いします。(全文チェック。 項目1のように (    ) はありません。)  2-1 たとえ何度も失敗しても、私は努力しつづける。      Even if I fail again and again, I will continue to try. 2-2 彼女のドレスがとても美しいので私も1着欲しきなった。      Her dress is so beautiful that I want to have a suit. 2-3 結果が何であれ、私は気にしない。      Whatever the result may be, I don't mind. 2-4 彼が戻ってくるまでには、私は掃除を終えているだろう、      By the time he comes back , I will have finished cleaning. 2-5 私が聞いた限りでは、彼は無罪だ。      As far as I hear , he is innocent. できたら、すぐに回答欲しいです。よろしく、お願いします。     

• gon4
  • お礼率100% (43/43)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

100%の自信はないので他の回答者様のご指摘も参考願います。 1-1 "after" 或は "ever since" 。後半の二つはOKです。 1-2  OKです。 1-3  "Whether he comes of not," 或は "Regardless of his attendance," 1-4  OKです。  1-5  "Once he makes a decision," (it = a decision になります) 1-6  OKです。"Should he change his mind," でも良いでしょう。 1-7  OKです。 1-8  OKです。 1-9  "Regardless of what he thinks of me," 1-10 OKです。 2-1 たとえ何度も失敗しても、私は努力しつづける。    OKです。(Even if I fail again and again, I will not give up. でも良いですね。)  2-2 彼女のドレスがとても美しいので私も1着欲しきなった。    Her dress is so beautiful that it is making me wanting to have a suit. 2-3 結果が何であれ、私は気にしない。    Whatever the outcome, I won't care. 2-4 彼が戻ってくるまでには、私は掃除を終えているだろう、    By the time he comes back, I should have finished cleaning. 2-5 私が聞いた限りでは、彼は無罪だ。    Based on what I heard, he is innocent.

gon4
質問者

お礼

pasokonn no chousiga waruku roumaji de siturei simasu. teineina kaitou wo itadakinagara orei wo siteorimasenndesita, owabi mousi agemasu. arigatou gozaimasita.

関連するQ&A

• 教えてください。

次の空欄に入れるべき動詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 If the weather were too hot or cold, plants ( ) grow.      (1)had to (2)won’t (3)would (4)would not I wished I ( ) a millionaire.      (1)am (2)have been (3)had been (4)were He ( ) if I didn’t stop him.      (1)smokes (2)will smoke (3)would have smoked (4)would smoke The castle looked as if it ( ) built in the Middle Ages.      (1)has (2)has been (3)had been (4)was If it ( ) fine, we’ll go to the park.      (1)is (2)was (3)were (4)will be Don’t tell me to be quiet. You ( ) quiet.      (1)are (2)be (3)had been (4)were He worked very hard, otherwise he ( ).      (1)would fail (2)would not fail (3)would not have failed (4)would have failed I don’t think it will happen; but if it ( ), what shall we do?      (1)had (2)should (3)were (4)will We insist that the committee ( ) its decisions.      (1)reconsider (2)will reconsiders (3)will reconsidered (4)will have reconsider Just suppose everyone ( ) to act like you.      (1)should (2)were (3)will (4)would

• 英作文

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たいと言われている。もしこれが本当なら、こんな習慣はできるだけ早く直さなくてはならない。 We Japanese are very kind to an acquaintance but it is said that we are very cold to a stranger.If this is true,we have to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を答えてください。

今英作文の問題集を解いていますが、気になったところがあるので質問させていただきます。以下の2問についてご教授願います。(以下の日本文・英文は問題集からそのまま抜粋しました。) 1. 彼は君が始めて知った頃と違っている。⇒He is not the man he was when you first met him. 上記の英文の、the man he was の関係がよくわかりません。the man と he wasの間に、関係代名詞なんかが省略されているのでしょうか?それともこれは、熟語的に覚えてしまうものなんでしょうか? 2. 世間はあるがままに受け入れよ。⇒Take the world as it is, not as it ought to be. 上記の英文の not as it ought to be.が余計なものに思えるのですが、これはなにか意味のある文なのでしょうか?

• 英作文

英作文なのですが、どんな風に書いたらよいでしょうか。ためしに書いてみましたので、見ていただけると助かります。他の表現などありましたら、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 辞書というのはだんだん大人になって、知識まも増えていけば必要ではなくなるものだと、辞書を使い始めた子供の時に考えていた。 when I started to use a dictionary, as a child, I thought that a dictionary will become unnecessary as I grew up and my knowledge increased.  イギリス人が、「彼はユーモア感覚に欠けている」と言ったら、それは明らかな非難である。  If an English man says, "he doesn't have a sense of humor, " it will be a open criticism.

• (   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。

(   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。 (1)It will not be long(   )he comes. (2)He ran(   )quickly that I couldn’t catch him. (3)As(   )as I could see, everything was while. (4)She works hard for(   )she should fail in the examination.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英検2級、英作文の添削

最近英検2級の勉強を始めたのですが、英作文の書き方が全然わからず、添削できる知り合いが周りにいなくて悩んでいます。19年度第二回の問題を書いたのですが、添削していただきたいです。大学卒業してからかなりブランクがあるので、おそらくめちゃくちゃです。暴言にならない程度にお願いします。 PS:文章が若干脱線気味ですが、文法とかを見てほしいです。 <Question> Today, some young people do not start working for large companies. Do you think number of these people increase the future? Why Japanese young people don’t want to work for large companies? One of the reason, Japanese Companies often occur Suicide of Employees. This is because Young employees were blamed by their boss. They feel much stress and anxious about their fail. Another reason, Japanese Companies income don’t increase. But their working time is increasing every year. And they cannot have a rest. So, Some Japanese young worker think “We are too much spending time to work, but our income isn’t increase. It is no worth for work for large companies”. It is my opinion. This is because young people don't want to work large companies. What should we do protect increase young people like that? This is problem not only our income but also our mental and work environment. I think we must hear everyone’s opinion and realize it as possible as we can. What is important for work? I think it is not income, with Employees’ Satisfaction. So we can protect increase the people who don’t want to work large companies.

• 英作文- 2

みなさん前回はありがとうございました。 今回は英訳です。よろしくおねがいします。 (1)(新しいアイデアが生まれるきっかけには、さまざまなものがあるだろう。多くのアイデアに共通して言えるのは、無から生まれるわけではないことだ。)一見して無から生まれたように見えても、過去の経験や、学習内容などが組み合わせれた場合が多いのだ。 Even if you firstly think that the idea struck from nothing, most of the time you realize that it is based on what you have experienced before or what you have learned. (2)人は、なにか特別な出来事でもない限り、自分が親の影響を受けて育ってきたという、ごく当たり前の事実に気付いたり、それを受け入れたりすることがなかなかできないのではないだろうか。 (心のどこかで父親を追い越したいという思いを抱いている男の子の場合はなおさらだろう。少なくともぼくは、父が脳こうそくで倒れるまで、そのことに、全く気付いていなかった。) As far as a something special happens to us, we will not be ready to realeze and receive the natural fact that we have been brought up by parents and have been influenced by them.

• 英作文

これからあまり文法的にたしかじゃない文章を書いてくよ! という文を英作してみたのですが、(よくわからない日本語だと思いますが、ニュアンス的にはいままで簡単な英語ばかり使ってきたから、もうちょっとレベルの高いすこし複雑な文章をかいていこうという意味です) I'll try to write in the new way which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar! というのを作りましたそしてネイティブの友達にこれを送ったら I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar が正しい文だよと直されました でもよくよく考えてみるとこの which は目的格の関係代名詞だと思いますが、  なにに対する目的格なんでしょうか? I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not __ in terms of grammar! のように not のあとに which= way きているのでしょうか? でもそうすると I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is (a) correct or not in terms of grammar! のように a が必要な気がしますけどどうなんでしょう? 本当にこの文章は正しいのか教えてください!!