• ベストアンサー

次の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

クーパーとファインが食事の時、話してるところです。前の場面に戻ってます。 クーパー:Sorry. I'm having dinner with Gallagher over here. Guard your fruit! You could. You're funny. Your timing is perfect. ファイン:Never as funny as you,Super Cooper. To another successful mission. Go team.

• お礼率91% (279/305)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

クーパー:Sorry. I'm having dinner with Gallagher over here. ご免。私はギャラガーとここで食事してるの。 Guard your fruit! 果物に気をつけて(盗まれるかも)! You could. You're funny. Your timing is perfect. 出来る。おかしいし。タイミングは、絶妙。 ファイン:Never as funny as you,Super Cooper. スーパークーパー(=君)ほどおかしくはないけど。 To another successful mission. じゃ、またの成功に(乾杯!) Go team. 頑張ろう!  Guard your fruit! には、画面を見れば分かる、特別の意味があるのかも知れませんが、僕は知りません。  お心使いありがとうございましたが、ゴムプレヤーはマック用ではないそうです。 You could. You're funny. Your timing is perfect. ファイン:Never as funny as you,Super Cooper. To another successful mission. Go team.

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。もしかしたらマックではないかと後で思いました。 申し訳ありません。何かいい手はないでしょうか。私はマックは使ったことがないのでVLCplayerとかもあるらしいです。新しい英語のファイルが出て また最初から書き直してます。なかなか進みません。 私も何か探してみます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら下記のようなお返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thank you for your interest in AAA and sorry we have not responded earlier. At the moment we don’t have a distribution in Japan. Therefore we do not import to Japan at the moment. We are in conversations for a partner in your country and as soon as we find a good match we will connect you. In the meantime, please send us your company profile, store information and interest in AAA.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.