• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

でも私の片頭痛は今朝より良くなっている。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=migraine

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします💦怖くて死にそうです。

The reason is that I am having difficulties getting over my ex girlfriend. We seperated many months ago but for some reason it's been very painfull for me the last few weeks. Again, i am sorry and I hope I will feel better about it soon and can forget her.

• 英訳

私は寝過ぎてしまいました、だいたい16時間ねました。そして今朝は学校に行きたくない気分です。 I slept too much. I had been asleep for 16 hours and I don't feel like going to school this morning.これであってますか?? 教えて下さい

• 英訳 チェックお願いします

私にとって、大切な物はこのペンです。 My important one is this pen. どこで、これを手に入れたか思い出すことはできません。 I can’t remember where I got this しかし、とても使いやすく、気にいっています ここが訳せないです; 最初は、この種類のペンを二つ持っていましたがペン欲をしがっていた太郎に一本あげました First I had two pens of this kind But.I gave one to taro who want to pens(butが平気か不安 このペンを使うとテストでいい点数を取れるような気がします I feel like can take the good point on a test when I use this このペンを使って、これからもベストを尽くしていきたいです I will do the best using this pen チェックして、単語、文法、流れがおかしいところがあれば 訂正して頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英訳お願いします。

外国人からメッセージが来てたのですが訳せないので、分かる方に翻訳をお願いしたいです、、 「no...how about. Sorry if I ask but who is this?」

• 英訳の問題です お願いします

英訳の問題です。 「あなたはあすの朝その先生を訪ねるべきです。」 これを You will had better visit the teacher tomorrow morning. としたのですが、解答では You should visit the teacher tomorrow morning. となっていました。 未来のことととらえて will を使うのは変なのでしょうか。 解説お願いします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その30)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 回答がなかなか来ないとけっこう落ち込むなぁ。  Even I, I don't accept " the answer"soon. I feel rather down. 2 朝、嫁さんが好い事言った「光と影があるからいい」って。  In the morning , my wife said to me that life has light and darkness but it is a good thing!! I agreed her opinion. 3 朝、斎藤から7時のニュースで初音ミクって世界で人気だってやってたぞ!ってメールが着た。  In the morning,Saito mailed me that NHK's morning news brordcasted that Hatune-miku is popular in the world!! 4 疲れて部屋がめちゃくちゃだなぁ。  I'm so tired. My room is so messy. 5 それでも、起きてすぐに嫁さんとオレの一週間分の薬の用意ができてよかった。  However, as soon as I get up this morning I prepaired my wife's and myself's drugs of a week. 英訳宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳について。

英訳について。 こんにちは!皆様の力を貸していただけませんか? 外国の方と知り合いになり、メールがきました。 ‥が、なんとなーくの雰囲気は分かる(つもりかも)のですが、意味がつながりません。。結果、さっぱりわかりません‥助けて下さい。泣 文字数が足りなかった為、もう一つ英文投稿しています。宜しくお願いします。Actually I had a bit of a problem to get to Amsterdam. Although I booked a ticket from Brussels -> Amsterdam -> Singapore. But between Brussels and Amsterdam it's actually a train. Not an airplane. Because there were maintenance works in the Netherlands, so I had no direct train and I had to switch trains. But my train got technical problems and it took some time before they got fixed. So I lost my connection and I would be on time in the airport. So I decided to take a taxi ... and I arrived just in time before the gate closed ... pfew ... see how bad the trains are in Europe ... I think it might be difficult for you to get used to this, no? So I got here in Singapore. It's indeed a bit like coming home ... I have lived here once for 3 months and once for 9 months. I know how to find my way around very well. But things change very fast in Singapore. New buildings everywhere ...One thing remains the same ... it is SO WARM ... and very humid. Today it was 35 degrees. I used to like Singapore very much ... but now that I have been in Japan ... there are many things that I think are better in Japan. But my hotel in Singapore is much much better :) www.goodwoodparkhotel.com It's like having a small holiday :)

• had に対して

(1)You had breakfast this morning, but I ( ) とあります。  hadが 始めに来ているので hadn't. なのかdidn't なのかで迷ってます。 回答は、 didn't でした。 何もなければ didn't は納得いくのですが、 前の文を考えるとhadn'tもアリなのでは? と考えます。 どうなのでしょうか?

• 前より少しはよくなった

こんばんは (大喧嘩しました。今は大丈夫ですけど。) How are you と聞かれた後に言いたかったんですが、下記の文を言ってしまいました I felt down but I feel better now. この文で、butの後の文を、前よりは(そのときより)いい、とか、だいぶよくなった、と、言うようにしたいのですが、getting better,a littleなどを付けたらいいですか? 実際は違う言い方をしますか? お願いします

• 英訳よろしくお願いします。

I love her all the more for her faults. The more you practice, the better results you will get. This is not so much a comic book a textbook. よろしくお願いします。