英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。
  • 発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。
  • 意味を教えてくださいませんか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 I will add 商品名A 2 pieces. We also have 商品名B 2 pieces. I will add them to your order. Is there other items you will like to add? Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles. Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I will add 商品名A 2 pieces.  私は商品名Aを2個追加します。 2。We also have 商品名B 2 pieces.  われわれは、商品Bも2個追加します。 3。I will add them to your order.  私はそれ等をご注文に追加します。 4。Is there other items you will like to add?  ほかに追加のご希望がありますか? 5。Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles.  倉庫での梱包は殆ど終わり、最後の3スタイルを入れれば終わります。 6。Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?  発送方法について、ヤマト運輸に私どもから連絡することをご希望ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはいつも購入するお店でお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。そのプレゼントのお礼と今回注文している商品の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さいませんか?お願いします。 I have received your gift just recently it was passed to me, please see picture attached. A big thank you from me and my superiors! It is absolutely lovely! I can't wait to have a tea!! :) The warehouse manager just handed to me your order, you have AAA cartons, so I am starting to look for the cheapest shipping option now. However, one of the styles 商品名 grey/cream I only have BB not CC like you wanted. Would you like the other colour which is blue/pink. It is lovely and as well very popular. Please let me know and I will have it packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手のミスで発送ミスがありました。指摘したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Attach to this email is the updated full invoice. Also I will attach the separate invoice for boxes A-B and boxes C-D. I accidently invoice items that were not shipped. If you compare previous invoice with the update invoice, you will see the items below were invoice but not shipped. [AAA , BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE] I also didn’t add items the invoice that were shipped out. That is why there was a difference. Your remaining balance will be added to your 111 account. I will add this store credit to your next purchase.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作商品の案内メールが届いたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Nice to hear from you, hope you are well. I have forwarded your email to my colleague Chloe who is the Digital Marketin Manager and will send you all the relative documents. Please let me know what styles you prefer from the AW16 instock colelction we have.