• ベストアンサー

DHLからの通知

機械翻訳だと意味が分かりません。 Further Detail The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance 次のステップ The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance という通知が来ました。 ちゃんと発送の手はずになっているでしょうか?

noname#213477
noname#213477

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.3

『さらなる詳細 この発送品の通関手続きは、通関に必要な追加の詳細情報があれば、継続中です。 次のステップ 通関手続きは、いったん追加の詳細情報が通関に提供されば続行されます。』 この担当者は、結局「追加の詳細情報が必要」ということをハッキリ言わずに、「進行中」と言っておきながら、「追加の詳細情報待ち」と言って、自分の仕事が止まっていることをごまかしている中身の無い業務報告をしてきているのです。 税関の人間が通関のために求めている追加情報とは何か、という提案も連絡もないので、その部分を確認して、尻を叩かないとこの担当者単独では解消できなさそうです。

noname#213477
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 すぐに送り主に確認してもらおうと思います。

その他の回答 (2)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

税関に申告すべき追加情報additional detailをDHLが送り主にから待っている状態でしょう。 DHLと送り主のやり取りまではこれではわからないです。ある程度時間がたつと送り主に返送されてしまうので心配であれば送り主に問い合わせるべきでしょう。

noname#213477
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 送り主に確認してもらおうと思います

• lisa6708
  • ベストアンサー率30% (100/330)
回答No.1

通関の手続きがいくつかの追加項目の上に進んでいるという感じですね。 会社から発送はしているけど、通関で色々と手続きが続いているようです。

noname#213477
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。分かりやすくて助かりました

関連するQ&A

• lastとcontinueの違い

こんにちは。以下の2文を見てください。 The festival lasts for three days. The festival will continue for three days. lastとcontinueの違いはわかりますが、lastにwillが付かなくて、なぜcontinueにwillが付くんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• provided it's not for me

provided it's not for me 全文:" Well, it turns out that I'm quite skilled at getting a date, provided it's not for me. You're going to have the house to yourself, she's going to coming over shortly and you will be cooking." "provided it's not for meの意味を教えてください!

• 英語でのオークション取引に困っています

オークションで商品を落札し、ペイパルで支払いを済ませたら以下のような文章が送られてきました。 もうだいぶ経つのですが商品が届きません。 このメールの意味は発送は完了しているということなのでしょうか。 問い合わせ番号のようなものがあったのですが、 こちらが有効なのかどうかもわかりません。 おわかりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 The seller has provided the following Shipment Tracking Information for your review: Shipping Company: USPS Shipment Tracking Number: 876865865 The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review: Order Status: Shipped The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.

• continue と last の違い

以下の文でcontinueとlastを入れ替えることは可能ですか? どちらでも使えるのでしょうか? The concert will begin soon and it'll continue until about five. The festival lasts for three days. continue と lastはどう違うのでしょうか?

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 至急!英訳お願い致します。ホリスター公式通販サイト

翻訳お願い致します。 ホリスターの通販で買い物をしたら、いつもと違うメールが来ました。 おそらく、在庫がないので入荷次第発送か、キャンセルにするかという内容だと思うのですが、翻訳機能では訳しきれませんでした。。 Your merchandise on backorder will not be in stock by the date we originally expected. Below we have updated the merchandise with a new estimated shipment date. Please confirm the new ship date will work for you by clicking below. If we don't hear back from you within 48 hours from the date this email was sent, shipment of your merchandise on backorder will be cancelled. 続いて、Eメール内のURLにアクセスすると、 YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO KEEP YOUR MERCHANDISE ON BACKORDER DESPITE THE DATE CHANGE. NOT WHAT YOU WANTED? CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 0066-33-813058 OR +1 614 219 3026. BACKORDER FAQS 1. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR MERCHANDISE ON BACKORDER UNTIL IT SHIPS. 2. YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR MERCHANDISE ON BACKORDER AT ANY TIME BEFORE PROCESSING. 3. ANY MERCHANDISE ON BACKORDER WILL BE SHIPPED VIA STANDARD DELIVERY AT NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. 4. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR EACH SHIPMENT ON YOUR ORDER. 5. THE EXPECTED SHIP DATE PROVIDED IS AN ESTIMATE. IT IS POSSIBLE THE SHIPMENT DATE COULD CHANGE AGAIN. IF THE DATE IS LATER YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER EMAIL. HOWEVER, IF THE DATE IS EARLIER THE SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION WILL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION. と、ありました。 私が知りたいことは、 1、入荷次第発送してもらうにはどうしたら良いでしょうか。こちらから連絡しなければならないようなことが書いてありますか? 2、キャンセルの場合は放置しておけば自動でキャンセルになると書いてありますか? だいぶ時間がかかりそうなので、このまま購入するかキャンセルにするか決め兼ねています。 もし入荷次第発送してもらえるならしたいのですが、そのために、こちらからEメールなどを送信しなければならないようであれば、当方英文が書けないので、諦めてキャンセルにします。。 いつもはスムーズに買い物出来ていたのですが、このようなこともあるのですね… 英語力がなく申し訳ありませんが、どなたかお力添え頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。。 ※英語がわからないのに、海外通販するな。などは、なしでお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The German army had begun 1916 equally well-provided for in artillery and ammunition, massing 8.5 million field and 2.7 million heavy artillery shells for the beginning of the Battle of Verdun but four million rounds were fired in the first fortnight and the 5th Army needed about 34 ammunition trains a day to continue the battle. The Battle of the Somme further reduced the German reserve of ammunition and when the infantry was forced out of the front position, the need for Sperrfeuer (defensive barrages), to compensate for the lack of obstacles, increased. Before the war, Germany had imported nitrates for propellant manufacture and the war could only be continued because of the discovery of the Haber process for the synthesis of nitrates from atmospheric nitrogen but developing the Haber process and building factories to exploit it took time.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

• 海外サイトで通販しましたがメールが届き意味が分かりません。

海外サイトで通販しましたがメールが届き意味が分かりません。 すみませんが教えてください。 Thank you for shopping at JIMMYCHOO.COM. Your order is currently being prepared for dispatch. In the meantime, we are performing a routine check to verify your card and address details. While this may result in a slight delay in the delivery of your order, we are sure you appreciate that this procedure is set up to protect you - the customer - from credit card fraud. Once we have verified the details you have provided with your card issuer you will receive an email from us, either to advise that your order has been dispatched or alternatively requesting further information from you.