回答No.1

余りあなたと会うことはないでしょう。

kittychaa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• 短い英訳お願いします!

次の英文はどういう意味ですか??? Don't tell me she is just a friend. Just so you know we also started being just "friends".

• 英訳をおねがいします。。

英訳をお願いします。メールで送るので正しい英語を知りたいです。 少し自分で作ってみたのですが、うまく作れません。 足りない部分や修正も加えていただけると助かります。(※)はまったくわかりません。。 (1)元気?どうしてる?  私は○○にいく事ができますね?  そこでは買い物はできますか?  空港からだと○○までどの位かかりますか?  ※ちなみに泊まるホテルは○○にあります。 (2)私はあなたの前ではタバコを吸わない様に心がけます。。(冗談風に)※その分、たくさん食べすぎて太るかもしれません。。 (3)※あと、私はまだまだ英語がうまく話せないから私と会うまでに日本語を少し勉強してみて! (4)あなたと再び会うことが夢みたいです。(※とても楽しみです。) (5)私はあなたと一緒の写真を(※一枚も)持ってないからたくさん写真を撮りましょう。 (6)またね(※連絡まってます) (1)Hello!How've you been? I can go to a ○○ with you. Can i a shopping there? How long time Airport untill ○○? (※) (2)I don't smoke front of you.(※) (3)And i can't speak English .you try study Japanese by me. (4)I'll be like a dreams come true see you againg also. (5)I don't have with your picture.(※) (6)See you soon! 本当に英語がこんなレベルなので、お力を貸していただけるとありがたいです。ちなみに会うと話せないなりにどうにか なったりしてました。。頑張ります。

• 英訳 〇〇のためだったら

いつもありがとうございます。 下記の英訳の言い回しについてわからなかったので教えていただけませんでしょうか。 また、私が辞書を引いて訳した英訳に違和感がありましたら、自然な文章をご教授いただけたらうれしいです。 1.あなたのこともっと知りたい。 I want to know more. 2.あなたのためだったら何でも勉強できる。 If it's for you, I can study anything. もしくは I'll study anything to help you out. →「〇〇のためだったら」って、どのように書くとよいかわかりませんでした。 ご教授いただけるとうれしいです。 3.いっぱいあって何からやっていいかわからない。 There are a lot things I want to study for you, I don't know where to start study.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします。 始めまして、質問に失礼があったら、先にお詫びいたします。 海外からのコメントに返事をしたいのですが、私の英語レベルでは 解釈できかねて、困ってます。 どなたか、日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか? 相手の方は、英語圏にはお住まいではなく、スイス人だと思います、 その辺も考慮して頂けると助かります。 ??????Why are surprise many friends visit my channel ??????????It's G R E A T for YOU : a lot of people watch your avatar/icône !!!!(Laughes !) You can tell to me : Thank you very much !!! (It's for laughes but it's the reality) I am a very sympatic woman ! I always write lovely messages ! I am honnest I read and answer I have a beautiful choice "regroupement" of creations of many internautes (people) because I have good smell in musics ! And a lot people want a place for their icônes / avatar in my channel ! You see : you are lucky ! Every day I don't keep and put OUT 10 avatard/icônes ! I only conserv honnest people/friends ! If you are some questions : please ask to me ! I answer to you I help the best in my possibility I am really sincere I have old friends the want coming in my channel ! But I don't want some people not corrects or with stories, who made shit, noises... Please : respect me and I respect you  です、宜しくお願いいたします。 また、お礼が遅れるかもしれません、先に失礼とは思いますが、 ここで、お礼を申しあげます。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 英訳 困ってます

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳してみましたが、違和感や誤りがあればご教授いただけませんでしょうか。 彼に電話で伝えましたが、通じているのかどうかわかりませんでした。 和文: そういう事は、2人きりになった時にすること! どんな格好も、あなたに直接見てもらえなきゃ、意味がないと思うの・・・ お願い・・・ 英文: Such a thing is to do in person when we are alone No matter how I wear anything, I think it should be meaningless unless you don’t see me in person. Please. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳してください 意味は?

Good to see you again! I hope you had fun, and learned a lot this lesson・ の意味を調べましたが 会えてよかったです 私はあなたがこのレッスンを楽しんで学んでいることを望んでいる っていう感じで合ってるでしょうか?

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.