• 締切済み

英訳をおねがいします。。

英訳をお願いします。メールで送るので正しい英語を知りたいです。 少し自分で作ってみたのですが、うまく作れません。 足りない部分や修正も加えていただけると助かります。(※)はまったくわかりません。。 (1)元気?どうしてる?  私は○○にいく事ができますね?  そこでは買い物はできますか?  空港からだと○○までどの位かかりますか?  ※ちなみに泊まるホテルは○○にあります。 (2)私はあなたの前ではタバコを吸わない様に心がけます。。(冗談風に)※その分、たくさん食べすぎて太るかもしれません。。 (3)※あと、私はまだまだ英語がうまく話せないから私と会うまでに日本語を少し勉強してみて! (4)あなたと再び会うことが夢みたいです。(※とても楽しみです。) (5)私はあなたと一緒の写真を(※一枚も)持ってないからたくさん写真を撮りましょう。 (6)またね(※連絡まってます) (1)Hello!How've you been? I can go to a ○○ with you. Can i a shopping there? How long time Airport untill ○○? (※) (2)I don't smoke front of you.(※) (3)And i can't speak English .you try study Japanese by me. (4)I'll be like a dreams come true see you againg also. (5)I don't have with your picture.(※) (6)See you soon! 本当に英語がこんなレベルなので、お力を貸していただけるとありがたいです。ちなみに会うと話せないなりにどうにか なったりしてました。。頑張ります。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

> I can go to a ○○ with you. "○○" は都市名ですか。 そうであるなら、不定冠詞は付けません。 I can go to ○○ with you. でも、日本語と英語にズレがあるような。。。 上の英語では "○○にいく事ができます!" になります。 june6june8さんの日本語を基とすると、 I can go to ○○ with you, can't you? > Can i a shopping there? 助動詞の後には動詞の原形が要ります。 Can I shop for ... there? "..." の部分に買いたい物を入れるといいと思います。 > How long time Airport untill ○○? 定番 (?) の質問ですので、覚えておくと便利です。 型としては "How long does it take to get to ... ?" です。 How long does it take to get to ○○ from the airport? > I don't smoke front of you. これでは "吸いません" になります。 "心がけます" とするなら "try" を入れるといいと思います。 I'll try not to smoke in front of you. (This may make me eat too much and THAT may make me bigger than ever!! Just kidding. :P) > And i can't speak English .you try study Japanese by me. "can't" はあなたの能力を完全に打ち消してしまいます。 "don't ... very well" で、"あまりうまくない" になります。 また、"try" の後に動名詞を付けると "試しにやってみる" の意味になります。 I still don't speak English very well, so please try studying Japanese a little before we meet again. > I'll be like a dreams come true see you againg also. "I" = "a dreams come true" ではないので、このままだと意味が分かりづらいと思います。 It is like a dream to see you again. (I am so excited about it.) > I don't have with your picture. "have" は他動詞なので、目的語が要ります。 I don't have any pictures with you (, so let's take whole bunch of those). (I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.)

june6june8
質問者

お礼

ご回答、本当に感謝しています。最初から一人で行くと押してればこんな事にはならなかったんですが。。 この英文を生かしてもう一度文章を作って行こうと思います。 ご丁寧な内容、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 The only way my day could start better is if you were here :) I quickly checked the train schedule and it's a bit disappointing. You would have to travel to Paris and then take a train from Paris to the airport. The last direct train leaves too early. I'll drive you back to the airport as well, ok? The traffic in Paris is a nightmare ... but since the airport is north of Paris ... it should be ok. So you don't need to arrange a train ticket, ok? Even before today I was considering going to Paris ... but I don't think we have enough time. Satomi! 4 days is very short :) You will have to come back another time, when it's warmer, sunnier ... and we can visit Paris ... Yes in Belgium it's also getting colder. Now it's about 15 degrees, but earlier this week it was only 3 degrees when I went running this week :) You don't like seafood? Hmm ... are you sure you enjoyed the sushi in Osaka? I hope so. As for the mussels, I think I can find a restaurant where you can eat something typically Belgian and then I can eat mussels. So then you can try some, is that ok for you? Please tell me other things you don't like ... because I liked to see a happy ●● :)

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

i don't see you a lot 意味を教えてください。

• 英訳していたのですが・・

以下の日本語を英訳してしてみました(同じような文なのですが)。 アドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです。 1 海外に行けば英語が話せるようになると思っている人が多いですが、私はそういう考えに反対です。 Many people think that you'll be able to speak English as long as you go abroad. But I don't agree with the idea. 2 英語が上手くなるには留学しなければいけないと言っている人がいますが、基本的には納得できないです。 Some people says that studying abroad is necessary to be able to speak English. But, in general, I don't like the idea.

• 英語に精通しているかたへ

ちょっとお伺いしたいのですが、以下の英語はちゃんとした英語でしょうか?(英語はぜんぜんダメです) I apologize, I don't speak or read Japanese. But, does anyone know the name of this girl? She did a photo spread with A(人名). I apologize, I don't speak or write Japanese. If anyone knows the name of this girl, I would appreciate it. She did some pictures with A. なんかorの使い方がおかしい気がしますが、ほんとにわからない人でしょうか? 日本人が書いた英語のような気がします。ご意見を・・。

• 英語にしていただけませんか?

下の文を英語にしていただけませんか? ・私は少ししか英語が話せないので日本語がわからない方とはあまり話せません。 それから、私は少ししか英語が話せない。これをネットで調べるとI can't speak English well.やI don't speak ...、I can speak English only a littleなど色々でてきますがどれが正しいのでしょうか? 少し話します。ではなく少ししか話せないと言いたいです。

• 「どのように対応できるでしょうか?」の英訳

ある問い合わせのメールを受け取って 「私はこれに対してどのように対応(対処)できますか?」 と聞きたいのですが以下のように言えますでしょうか? How can I do with this? 以下の言い方もあると思うのですが どれが良いでしょうか? How can I handle this. how can I deal with this. 以上宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• この歌の歌詞はどんな意味ですか?

i can see you burning with desire reaching for a glory you will never find. you don't care what people say about you 分かる方教えてください

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.