ペットのマイクロチップ埋め込み義務化の可能性

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 環境省が採択可能な措置として検討しているのは、失われたペットの数を減少させ、無責任な放棄を防ぐために、マイクロチップの埋め込みを義務化することです。
  • マイクロチップの埋め込みは、ペットの特定や追跡が容易になり、無駄な殺処分を防止する効果が期待されています。
  • この義務化が実現することで、飼い主たちはペットを失うリスクを減らし、責任を持ってペットを育てることが促進されると考えられています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳をおしえてください

A measure the Environment Ministry could make mandatory, as such implants are thought to reduce the number of lost pets needing to be put down and prevent owners from abandoning them irresponsibly. could make mandatory ->義務化させようとしている。でOKですか?could make はわかりません。 as such(事前にマイクロチップの話がありました)以降ですが、「ペットを失う数を減らすためにマイクロチップのようなもの埋め込むことが考えられています。 でOKですか? needing 以降ですが  petsを修飾していると考えてよいですか? 殺されたり、無責任な放置を必要なペットですか? すみません、理解できません。 どなたかご指導お願いいたします。

• ryu616
  • お礼率98% (154/156)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. could make mandatory ->義務化させようとしている。でOKですか?could make はわかりません。 環境庁が義務付ける可能性のある対策。でしょう。まだ「義務化させよう」まで進んでいない訳ですから、、、 2。  as such(事前にマイクロチップの話がありました)以降ですが、「ペットを失う数を減らすためにマイクロチップのようなもの埋め込むことが考えられています。でOKですか?     逆です。「ペットを失う数を減らすために」という目的ではなく、結果です。     チップの埋め込みが、片付け(=死)が必要な迷いペットの数を減らし、飼い主が無責任に(ペットを)捨てるのを防ぐ結果になるので、 3。needing 以降ですが  petsを修飾していると考えてよいですか?     はい。 4。  殺されたり、無責任な放置を必要なペットですか?    上記2の回答をご覧下さい。

ryu616
質問者

お礼

ご説明ありがとうございました。 needingがand以降にもかかっているように訳を考えてしないました。 まだまだ勉強不足です。 大変理解しやすく本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• it は such as以降のことを言っているのですか ?

When you must put someone on hold, be sure it's for a good reason, such as needing time to pull the person's file or answer another line. it は such as 以降のことを言っているのですか ? It is--- such as のような構文があるのですか。 この文章は電話が掛かってきて話しの途中で電話を待ってもらう時の話しです。

• ofの意味するものは?

4/9 朝日新聞夕刊「時事英語に挑戦」より The well-being of their pets is of paramount concern to many owners in the aftermath of disasters. 災害のあと、ペットの健康状態が多くの飼い主の最大の関心事だ。 質問: (1)「主語+BE動詞+of+名詞」について教えて下さい。 (2)ofがどうして使われているのか判りません。The well-being of their pets is paramount concern to.......とofを削除したら間違いですか? (3)to many ownersは形容詞句でparamount concern を修飾していますか? (4) in the aftermath of disastersは副詞句ですね? (5)全体はSVCの第二文型ですね? (6)文章の構成が今ひとつ判りません。御助力お願いいたします。  以上

• 英訳してください

Choose one of the events in Hitler's rise to power(1923-February 1933). At what points in Hitler's quest or power could he have been stopped? Describe how circumstances and the course of events might have been orchestrated in such a way as to change the potential for Hitler to gain so much power. この文章の意味がイマイチわかりません。英訳お願い致します

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです

英検2級の英作文の添削をお願いしたいです!! (添削だけでもいいのですが、もし可能な方がいらっしゃったら、採点までお願いしたいです>_< ) TOPIC Some people say that more apartment buildings should allow pets such as dogs and cats. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that more apartment buildings should allow pets such as dogs and cats. I have two reasons. The first reason is that it is stressful for neighbors. This is because such as dogs and cats sometimes ran noisily around the room. Therefore, neighbors feel stress by it sound. The second reason is that such as dogs and cats have a possibility to scratch the wall. As a result, they destroy the wall. Therefore, room environment is likely to get worse to worse. In conclusion, I strongly disagree with this opinion. (90語)

• 英文の添削をお願いします

現在の日本のペットブームにみる問題点について、その1つをあげて簡潔に英語で述べよ、という課題に、ある人(Aさん)は次のように書きました。 The problem is that there are an increasing number of owners who abandon their pets in the woods or ask local municipalities to destroy them, because the owners would have to take them when moving house. 私の感覚では、論理上後半のwouldの後にotherwiseなり、becauseのあとに挿入的に ,if not, なりの表現を入れる必要があるような感じがします。 一方、Aさん本人は、飼い主のなかには引越しの際にはペットを連れて出なければいけなくなるので、捨ててしまったり、役所に処分してもらうという人が増えている、という主旨を日本語にしただけだからこのままでいい、と主張します。 いかがでしょうか?

• 英訳をおしえてください

つらいことばかりでなく、いいこともあるよ。 このような文の場合、思いつくのがnot only but alsoです。 例えば、「マラソン大会までの、あと2週間は減量の為、炭水化物などを食べられないのがつらいですが、終われば達成感を味わえます。だからがんばろう。」 この文の英訳を友達と話す感覚でおしえていただけないでしょうか? ちなみに自分のスキルでは以下が精一杯です。(通用しますでしょうか?) I have to put up with diet for another two weeks such as avoiding carbohydrate. Not only painful but also I will be able to get a sense of accomplishment. So we will make any efforts until the race. 何卒、ご指導をお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 Children develop greater dependence on others by having pets. 2 More freedom is one of the benefits of pets ownership. 3 Taking care of pets helps young people build character. 4 Those who have pets find it more difficult to make friends. 5 Animal shelters are to blame for abandoned cats and dogs. 6 Families with pets should move to rural areas. 7 Owning pets is an bligation that should be taken seriously. 8 No steps should be taken to limit the reproduction of cats and dogs. 9 In their own way,our pets taken care of us just as we take care of them. 10 Senior citizen who have pets tend to keep to the themselves. 11 Studies show that HAVI pets may have an unfavorable impact on health. 12 We have many chances to meet with others to discuss our pets health. The editors would like to thank everyone who submitted opinions for this week's column,and we regret That we didn't have space print all of your letters. 長くてすみません(>_<)

• 英訳ができません。

外国の本なんですが、訳が全然わかりません。どなたか、訳してもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします。 Consider a standard product such as a checking account. It is relatively straight-forward, using ABC methods, to calculate all costs associated with a checking account. The revenues, including interest earned on monthly balances and fees charged to customers for services, also are easy to attribute to this product. The analysis will reveal whether such a product is , on average, profitable or unprofitable, but such an average look at the product will hide the enormous variation in profitability across customers of this product. One customer may maintain a high cash balance in his checking account and make very few deposits or withdrawals. Another customer may manage her checking account balance very closely ,keeping only the minimum amount on hand,and use her account heavily by making many small withdrawals and deposits.

• 英訳よろしくお願いします

I apologize for the delay in replying to your letter;| (返事が遅れてごめんなさい) Um....All I know melodic death metal bands in Finland is world-famous bands,such as "Kalmah","Norther"and so on. (うーんフィンランドのメロデスは世界的にも有名な”Kalmah”や”Norther”みたいなのぐらいしか知らないんだよ…) I think "Kalmah" is very nice band in their melody,but ("Kalmah"はメロディーの点では素晴らしいバンドだとおもうけど、) [彼らのBlack Paradeのアルバム以降のデス声…あぁゆう声は苦手です] Um...after all I like such bands as you told me:D (うーん やっぱりあなたが教えてくれたようなバンドが好きです!) [メロデスとはちょっと違うけど"Ensiferum"のようないかにも北欧!って感じのものやフィンランド特有の叙情的なメロディー物も好きです!] [どんな種の曲でもメロディーがききやすくて、キーボードのはっきりした音なんかが入ってるともっと好きかな!] ()は和文です。うまく表現できてるでしょうか…なんだか自信ないです。 []はうまく英語表現できませんでした…涙 英訳していただけると嬉しいです。