• ベストアンサー

英論文の和訳をお願いします

Our dynamic paired comparisons model is based on a new closed-from for Stern’s continuum of paired comparisons models which include the Bradly-Terry model and the Thurstone-Mosteller model.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々の力学的一対比較モデルは、ブラッドレー•テリー モデル(the Bradly-Terry model)および サーストーン•モステラー モデル(the Thurstone-Mosteller model)を含む、一対比較モデルのスターン連続体のための新しい閉形式に基礎を置いている。     closed-from は、closed-form として訳しました。

sab3736
質問者

お礼

綴りミス…すいません 本当にありがとうございます。 本当に感謝!!です。

関連するQ&A

• 英論文の冒頭なのですが、和訳お願いします。

We present a methodology for fitting time-varying paired comparisons models in which the parameters are allowed to vary deterministically, as opposed to stochastically, with time.

• 論文の和訳をお願いします。

いつも質問ばかりで申し訳ないです。 よろしくお願いします。 We present three alternative rankings lists derived from our model. In general our rankings lists largely agree with the rankings list based on number of Grand Slam titles won, which, to some extent, validates our choice of metrics. So who is the greatest tennis player of the Open Era? Roger Federer seems like the most likely candidate, with Bjorn Borg and Jimmy Connors close behind.

• 論文の一部です。和訳お願いします。

We use our model to shed light on the debate of who is the greatest tennis player of the Open Era of men's professional tennis since 1986. Constructing a single rankings list from our model is not trivial as there are many alternative metrics that could be used to identify which player was the best ever.

• 英語和訳

1:They mentioned two famous tourist spots, neither of which we have visited as yet. 2:We tend to feel uncomfortable with people whose behavior is radically different from our own. 3:This is a game the rules of which I am quite ignorant of. 4:His portrait,which the painter claimed was based on memory,does not really resemble the poet. 5:There are few places downtown for parking which is really a problem. 訳をお願いします

• 和訳

I have read that it is impossible to remember things which have happened to one, as they really were. Memories -the argument runs- are only present in our minds because they have been transformed from a past actuality into a present myth, which is a new experiences with those present ones which give them significance, illustrating what we are and not what they were. 和訳をしてもらいたいです。 意訳ではなくて、文法と単語と構文をしっかり押さえたうえで和訳してもらうと助かります。

• 和訳してください

Now that we have sketched out 10 different iterations of possible chair designs, let us turn some of these into actual small scale prototypes. By class next Monday, please construct 3 small scale models based on or in response to your drawings. Build these small models out of cardboard, using various joints, tape and hot glue to aid in their assembly. Our models will be small - roughly 6” x 6” each. They will be small enough to not use much material and end ensure that we do not spend too much time on them, but not so small that it is hard to work out certain details. On Monday, we will look at your 10 sketches as well as your 3 models in an effort to provide feedback before we begin our full scale versions. このような文章のメールが届きました。 つまり、次の月曜日までに10個デザインした椅子の中から、cardboardを使ってモデルを3つ作ってこいということでしょうか? また6”×6”というのはインチのことですよね? で、「以前にデザインした10個の椅子と3つのモデルを月曜日みんなで見ます。」という解釈でよろしいでしょうか??

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I live in a small, tightknit development full of families with young kids. We were excited to become new parents a month ago and feel more included in the neighborhood already. Our backyard is a large hill sloping down from the street toward our house, and as my husband and I can testify, it’s great for sledding. Our backyard is a large hill sloping down from the street toward our houseの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳して下さい

ネットで海外のショップで商品を購入しました。 海外から商品が届きましたがインボイスに記載はあるが 荷物に入ってなかった商品が数点あったので 問い合わせしました。その回答が下記です。 和訳して下さい。 This is because some of the product you ordered came from our outlet facility, and not combined with the product coming from our plant. We initiated a new policy of combining the two and shipping all at once. You should be seeing another package from us here very soon. If you don't please let me know and I will find out where it is ok. 宜しくお願い致します。

• これの和訳を教えてください。

It should be noticed that the collision probability is, of course, a function of the radius of the planet, which depends on the distance between the Sun and the planet in the system of units adopted here ( see Eq.(2・12)). Hence, using the results of our orbital calculations, we can evaluate Pc(bi~) individually for the various regions from the Sun. Now, the differential cross section (or, more exactly, cross length in our two-dimensional case), dσc(bi~), is defined such that the number of particles which collide with the planet per unit time is given by Fdσc(bi~). Here, F is a flux( per unit time and per unit length) of particles which come near the planet with an impact parameter, bi~. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳困っています、お願いします><

We can see, then ,that each stage of the family life cycle involves defferent adjustments and new forms of learning. Although, inevitably, it doesn't fit every single family, identifying the different stages in this way has proved to be very useful for marriage guidance counsellors and other people who are either trying to help people to adjust to changes in their relationships, ore who are trying to do the adjusting themselves. Having said that, the number of modern families which fits this simple pattern is becoming increasingly few. Families break up and re-form with new members, single-parent families are increasing common, and people with grown-up children often find themselves in new relationships which involve bringing up much younger children. Models like Duvall's can be helpful, but they are not be any means the whole pattern of our life span family development. Insight The family life cycle model can help us understand the adaptations that parents must make. But modern families are not always so neat, with overlapping generations, stepchildren from previous relationships and other complications. So, relatively few families follow the pattern exactly the way that the theory proposes.