• 締切済み

英語の翻訳お願いします

今、英語ですごく困っています。 できれば、今日から明日中に教えてください。 すごく急いでます。 この英語を翻訳してください。 Which facts and figures will ground your story? 皆さん、お願いします。

noname#210730
noname#210730
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 ground は、下記の動詞の3の意味「(理論等の)基礎を置く」という意味です。 http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/ground#ground 2。訳     あなたの話は、どんな事実や数字に基づいているのですか

noname#210730
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってすみません(超遅いですw この回答、すごく役に立ちました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。 it's your truly customer again..i buy 2 lv noe..and just wonder about the shipment if will be the same price as last time 37 usd. will i get some discount next time

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。 On Saturday November 21st, we experienced a temporary technical issue that resulted in searches returning either limited or no results. Since we know this may have disrupted your business, we've issued a credit to your account for one day's worth of listing fees for each of your Fixed Price and Store Inventory listings that were active during the down-time. You may also receive a separate credit if you had Auction listings affected. These credits will be included on your November invoice, which will be available by December 5. To view your invoice at that time, please follow these steps:

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を翻訳してください。 Who Will w

この英語を翻訳してください。 ↓              ↓ Who Will win Apple or Android? グーグル翻訳で訳したのですが、絶対に翻訳が変だったので・・・・・ 英語に詳しい方お願いします。 その英語が書いてあったのは↓のサイトです。 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/who-will-win-apple-or-and/lgmpnnihkgfobgoomafjankhmingeinl?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

• 英語の翻訳がわかりません。

英語の翻訳がわかりません。 見ていただきありがとうございます。 以下の文なのですが、うまく翻訳できず、困っています。 It increases strength and enlarges the stress domain in which the soil shows stiff behaviour, separately from and in addition to similar effects arising from stress history. 私なりに訳しますと、 強さの増加や圧力の領域の増大なかで、土は、硬くなる作用を示します。圧力を追加したり減らしたりする中で、応力履歴は似たような影響を生じます。 となります。いまいちよくわかりません。 どなたか適切に訳していただける方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.