• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

The system — supposedly designed to take on Google Wallet, Isis, Paypal, and others — would allow you to use your phone to pay for items at the cash register.(The Vergeから引用) この文章の意味をお願いします。 Systemはiphoneの電子マネーシステムを指しています。 特にtake on の意味がわかりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この、恐らく Google Wallet、 Isis、Paypal、などに対抗するため作られたと思われる組織は、あなたの電話を使って現金レジで品物の支払いが出来るようにする。 take on は、下記、句動詞の7、「対決する」または「対抗する」と言う意味です。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=take+on

stones
質問者

お礼

なるほど、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

The company has reported difficulty finding people willing to take positions that require them to sell items door-to-door. この文章の意味が分かりません。というかthatか何かが省略されていると思うのですが、どこに何が省略されているのかもサッパリです。特にreported difficulty finding people willingの部分が謎です。どう区切ればいいのか、教えて下さい。

• これを和訳してください!!!

これを和訳してください!!! The church is some way from the road. The children are not to take part in the game. The traffic has been light. あと、2番目の文に関する質問です・・・ be プラス to の形にはどんな意味があるのか全て挙げてほしいです あと、、その意味の見分け方もあれば教えてください

• 和訳をお願いします!

『 The year ended to me, I only must be back to here on the second half of January. I was in Tokyo on December 31, but we make some plans and God make others. 』 上記の文章ですけど、 “私にとって今年度末は、1月の後半にここに戻ってくるだけだね。12月31日は東京に行く予定だったけど、他の計画をいくつか立てたんだ。神がそうさせたんだよ。” このような訳で正しいですか? 『 The year ednded to me』がよくわからなかったのですが、今年度末と訳しました。 詳しい方がいましたら、教えてください。

• 和訳のお願いです

海外のサイト(ショップ)で欲しい商品が見つかったので、 日本までの送料をたずねたところ、以下の回答がありました。 これは送料に対しての追記です。 どなたか和訳して頂けませんか? 自動翻訳サイトで訳すと、意味不明な文になってしまいます。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello, the shipping cost is for 1st class which will take at least 14 days. Priority is $12.30 and will take 6 to 10 days. The program will show shipping is $6.00 I will send a paypal invoice for the extra costs for shipping to Japan.

• 和訳お願いします。

物語からの抜粋です。 At first, he thought building the site would be an easy job. "It seems like it shouldn't take too long to implement", he e-mailed. Next day, he mailed that "everything was working on his system. 特に"everything was working on his system."の意味が分かりません。 どなたか説明お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Other robots are designed to do a single task. The frog-bot can jump over objects. The sticky-bot can walk upside-down on the ceiling. There's even a robot called Water Runner that can walk on water. But will a robot soccer team exist by 2035? They may even be world champions!

• お願います。。。和訳が分かりません。

re designed specifically to push down wages, and that they succeeded in doing so. The evidence includes software tools used by the companies to keep tabs on pay scales to ensure that within job “families” or titles, pay remained equitable within a margin of variation. 上記の文の、margin of variation ってどうのに訳すのでしょうか? お願いいします。

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 ロックバンドのザ・カーズについて下記のように聞かれているのですが分かりません。 「thank you take care and looking foreward to them hey if you ever come across live CARS at SUN PLAZA HALL OR OSAKA in 1980 let me know I have tapes from JAPAN that year but always looking to upgrade and if THE CARS were on JAPAN TV that year too anything video wise take care.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! Some were of Isis and other Egyptian divinities, but there were also statuettes of Dionysus and Venus Anadyomene which point to syncretism of the Isis cult with Graeco-Roman cults connected with fertility and regeneration. In the extreme southeast corner of the court there was a walled enclosure, open to the sky, with a flight of steps which led to an underground vaulted chamber where there was a large bowl set on a pedestal. The main altar was set off-centre, southeast of the temple steps so as not to obstruct the view into the temple from the portico. The plinth was extended on either side of the pronaos to support two small aediculae which must have held other cult statues.