• ベストアンサー

和訳 英語の歌 

Robert Preston のchicken Fatという歌ですが、 意味が分かりません。 chicken Fat と Touch downが分かれば何とかなりそうなのですが、 よろしくお願いします。 Touch down Every morning Ten times! Not just Now and then. Give that chicken fat Back to the chicken, And don't be chicken again. No, don't be chicken again.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3GyMUScUA 映像を見てもわかるように、足を曲げずに手を床につけるのがタッチダウンでしょうね。 そこで訳ですが 毎日、タッチダウンを10回やるんだ! ちょろちょろやるんじゃない、10回だ! 鶏肉を食べて得た脂肪分はニワトリに返すんだ。 またチキン(弱気)になってはだめ。 そう、二度と太ってはだめ。 chickenに冠詞がないので、肉を意味するか弱虫の意味ですが、ここでは弱虫の意味をひっかけているととれますね。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

Siam0710
質問者

お礼

映像、ありがとうございました。 とても良く分かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.1

chicken fatとは体についたぼてぼての贅肉のことだと思います。 タッチダウンを毎朝10回やろうよ! 今と明日だけではなく。(三日坊主ではなく) その贅肉を ニワトリに返して、 そして二度とチキンにならないように(贅肉つきにならないように) そう、 もう二度とならないで。 のような感じかもしれません。 ただ、チキンが臆病者との意味もあるので別の含みもあるかもしれません。

Siam0710
質問者

お礼

迅速なご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下はインドの国防省についての文章ですが、よく意味が分かりません。よろしく Defence of lndia and, every part thereof, including preparation for defence and all such acts as may be conducive in times of war to its prosecution and after its termination to effective demobilization. なお主語、動詞の形ではありません。

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 和訳お願いします

BUZZWORDS:Now we have a new slogan on the part of the obscurantists: "Don't trust the experts!" Ten years ago, it was "Don't trust anyone over 30." But the shouters of that slogan found the inevitable alchemy of the calendar convert- ed them to the untrustworthiness of the over 30, and, apparently, they determined never to make that mistake again. trust the experts!" is absolutely safe. Nothing. neither the passing time nor exposure to information. will convert these shouters to experts in any subject that might conceivably be useful.

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• 和訳

The underlying goal of American education is to develop every child to the utmost of his or her own abilities, however great or small these may be,and to give each one a sense of civic and community consciousness. アメリカの教育の基本目標はそれぞれの能力を最大にするためにすべての子供を発達させることだが、、素晴らしくても小さくても… 訳はどうなりますか。教えて下さい。またこういう場合のdevelopはどう訳すと自然ですか。

• 和訳、教えてください

Mix a new batch of glue, make sure the glue runs like varnish and is nice and hot. Coat both surfaces fully with PLENTY of glue and rub the bridge back and forth several times. lift it off [very difficult!] put more glue on the bridge, rub it back and forth some more, lift off a second time, coat with lots of glue for the third time, rub it fully down, slide it into position and hold it very firmly down in place. And wait and wait until the full ten minutes is up. If concerned make it quarter of an hour, but after that it will be fully stuck and you should be able to string up the day after next. この英文ですが、リュート製作の英文です。ここでニカワをブリッジにぬるのですが、サウンドボードとブリッジの両面にニカワをぬるとあります、さらにlift it off [very difficult!]とあります。これはいったん両者をつけたらはがし、、さらにニカワをぬり、これを3回くりかえして接着せよといういみなのでしょうか。

• 英語の和訳に困ってます;;

英語の和訳に困ってます;; 最初の方は頑張って訳せたんですけど、英語が得意な方教えてください!! 確かCBCニュースでのキャスターとレポーターの方の会話です。 When George Washington arrived in New York for the first inauguration, he was met by an army afficer assigned to his security. The President-Elect told him, quote,"The affection of my fellow citizens is the only guard I want" My,how times have changed. Bob Orr has a look at the tightest security for an inauguration ever. ↓ここから翻訳お願いします。 River and air patrols,bomb-sniffing doggs,and undercover agents are all on guard,looking for anything resembling a threat.A record crowd in the swearing in of America's first Afican American President presents a double worry for the FBI. We're asking our agents and our partners to go back. We contact sources to ensure that we've scrubbed and rescrubbed every potential threat that we have. A three and a half aquare mile red zone from the White House to the National Mall to the Capitol is virtually locked down. 20,000 law enforcement officers will be backed up by more than 16,000 National Guard and active duty troops. We look at every type of threat out there, whether we're talking about a...a simple uh...lone,individual type of threat or something that is a,uh...more complicated,organized terrorist type. Those nearest to the swearing in and those lining the parade route will be heavily screened,their movements restricted.It would be impossible to run everyone through metal detectors and spectators are expected to outnumber police about a hundred to one,so surveillance cameras will be critical in spotting potential trouble.Some 5,000 cameras spread all through the city will pipe real-time images into security command centers. So it's gonna be constant information flow and constant on-the-ground eyes and ears. Officials say there is no known threat against President-Elect Obama,but they recognize the inauguration is an attractive target. 次に続きます。

• 「what ever happened」の和訳

映画「マリーアントワネット」でも使われていた、ストロークスの「what ever happened」の和訳を探しています。 直訳では汲みきれない意味が込められてそうな歌詞なので、意味するところが知りたいです。 I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I wanna be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. Oh dear, is it really all true? Did they offend us and they want it to sound new? Top ten ideas for countdown shows... Whose culture is this and does anybody know? I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess," But no one comes in and yes, you're alone... You don't miss me, I know. Oh Tennessee, what did you write? I come together in the middle of the night. Oh that's an ending that I can't write, 'cause I've got you to let me down. I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I want to be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet...

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

For example, one of the major differences between the American educational system and systems in a majority of other countries is that education in the United States is intended for everyone-not just for a privileged few. Schools are expected to meet the needs of every child,regardless of his or her ability,and also the needs of society itself. This means that tax-supported public schools offer more than academic subjects. It surprises many people when they come here to find high schools offering such courses as typing, sewing, radio repair, computer programming, or driver training, along with traditional academic subjects such as mathematics,history, and language. Students can choose among a great variety of subjects depending on their interests, future plans, and level of ability. The primary purposes of American education are to develop every child's abilities, however great or small these may be, and to give each child a sense of citizenship.