英訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスで部屋を借りようとしています。ザックリとは分かるのですが、法律とかのところがイマイチよくわかりません。
  • 部屋を借りるのにこの程度の英語力もないのか、とのお叱りはごもっともです・・・!お恥ずかしい限りです;;
  • どなたかお知恵をお貸しください・・・!!!(>_<)
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

イギリスで部屋を借りようとしています。 ザックリとは分かるのですが、法律とかのところがイマイチよくわかりません;; 部屋を借りるのにこの程度の英語力もないのか、とのお叱りはごもっともです・・・! お恥ずかしい限りです;; どなたかお知恵をお貸しください・・・!!!(>_<) hello again i can make the viewing anytime you want me but i will be coming down from London and will take a day off from work but i must confess i have had a lot of time wasters and fake tenants in the past who invite me for viewing without any form of seriousness or capability of funding the flat,its either they come up with re negotiation or cant afford the rent,these has been a very bad bitter experience for me and has cost me alot in the past, i have met with my lawyer who gave me some good advice to know a potential tenant even a bank-statement or guarantee from your organization wont be accepted as we have had wayward tenants tendering fake documents.,i will like to know if you are capable. So we can proceed, Best regards, Mary

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

又ハロー、あなたのお好きな時に、お見せします、しかし一日仕事先から休暇を貰ってロンドンからなので、今まで真面目に借りようと思っていなかったり、アパートを借りる十分なお金の用意がない偽の借家人に(私の)時間を無駄にされました。     借屋の条件を再交渉(=値切る)しようとか、賃貸料が払えない、と言った非常に苦い経験があります。私は弁護士と話し、銀行の証明書、自分の組織(=会社)からの証明と称して、偽の書類を見せるいい加減な借家人がいる、といいアドバイスを貰いました。    (だから)あなたは(家賃を払うことが)できますか。なら、次へ進めます。メリー     (どうもずるずるべったりの英語なので、あちこち切れ目を入れました。これまでいい加減な人の為にわざわざ無駄な休みを取った経験があるので、用心していると言う説明のようですから、日本人の信頼できるいいところを見せてあげてください)

milly0805
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答本当に助かりました、また機会がありましたら宜しくお願い致します。いや、自分で勉強しろ、ですよね;;本当にありがとうございました!!!!

milly0805
質問者

補足

早速のご回答、ありがとうございます!!!助かります!! やはりそういったことでしたか、苦い経験があるからなにか証明書出せ、と言ってるのかと勘違いしていました。 法律家弁護士?とかの名前も出てきてるから大事だと思い自分だけで曖昧に解釈するのは避けました。質問して良かったです。 本当にありがとうございました!! ちなみに…この方英語が母国語の方だと思いますか? おっしゃるようになんとも読みづらい文章でしたのでちょっと気になりまして…いや、どこの方でもいいのですが勉強にもつながるのでできれば知りたいな、と・・・

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>ちなみに…この方英語が母国語の方だと思いますか?おっしゃるようになんとも読みづらい文章でしたのでちょっと気になりまして…いや、どこの方でもいいのですが勉強にもつながるのでできれば知りたいな、と・・・      僕の見るところでは綴りの間違いもないし、細かいところの文法の間違いもない、だから英語が母語の人だと思います。     ただ文の纏め方、文相互間の関係を示すところが弱いので、学歴の点であまり文を書く科の方ではなく、実技をやった人かな、と思います。     

milly0805
質問者

お礼

なるほどなるほど...いやー重ね重ねありがとうございました!!本当に助かりました!!もっと勉強が必要だと痛感しました。そもそも和訳を英訳、と書いてる時点で己を呪いました。が、こんな私にご丁寧にご回答くださり本当にありがとうございました!!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

私が彼にJust wonderling how you are doing.and always look at your pics when ever if I am sad or down and it bring me a smile.とメールしました。すると返信が、Thank u for thinking of me. I know sometimes it`s difficult but keep the faith and positive and everything will be fine. I`ve just been working alot so I don`t have much to share. I`m a little boring so sorry. Please take care and be safe. Call me sometime. このI know sometimes it`s difficult but keep the faith and positive and everything will be fine.はしっかりして前向きにいれば元気になるよと彼は言いたいのでしょうか? I`ve just been working alot so I don`t have much to share. ずっと仕事してるから私の悲しい事とか分け合う時間がないと言うことでしょうか?? I`m a little boring so sorry.この意味がさっぱり分かりません。 俺は退屈な男で悪い???何でしょう? Call me sometime.は電話してって意味ですか?それともメールでまた話してと言う意味ですか?? このsometimeはなぜanytimeではないのですか?この違いに意味はありますか?? 詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family or neighborhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, I. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house and so on. The ruling planet of your house of marriage is considered succeedent. Your soul mate has a need for emotional security. He is concerned about establishing roots and a stable life pattern. He often turns to the past, though it doesn’t necessarily mean you already know him. It can mean that he is future but if you break up, he will return to will look back to the past for relationship and people he has known before. Traditionally astrology teaches that when you first meet he will be a complete stranger but something about him, or the place or the relationship will be reminiscent of the past. You will feel as though it is familiar, or you know him, or like a memory from something or somewhere you cannot quite recall.

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Oh last Friday I went to the super market and I took some pictures of viennoiserie. They don't look very nice since it's only from the super market. But it should give you an idea what it is. It's quite nice. Many people were looking at me thinking ... "why is he taking pictures of viennoiserie?" ... Of course they don't know that I'm taking pictures for my cute ●●:) Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring a hair dryer? I don't know anything about hair dryers. Maybe you could teach me what's a good one when you're here, ok? If you wouldn't have enough space or it it would be too troublesome I can just get one. But I want to get a good one ... because I don't want your hair to catch fire or something :) Grrr .. time for me to go to work. In my case it's a little bit the opposite ... I keep thinking of you instead of my work. I don't think anyone can blame me ...after all you're sooo pretty. I hope those 3 weeks will pass very quickly and I can come and pick you up at the airport!

• 英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m will it cause a big change in our under standing of human history,or will it be nothing but“smoke”? will just have to wait and see. お願いします!

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文が送られてきたのですが、一部ちゃんとした意味がわかりませんでした。 英訳をお願いします。 Yes i'm incredibly busy.(うん信じられないくらい忙しいよ) Actually I think I have an impossible task to complete ... but I'm still going to try. If I can make this a success it will be very good for. me/ I will check with the office in Europe and with the entire team in Japan. I will let you know as soon as possible. (できるだけ早く知らせるね)

• 英訳を教えて下さい

訳してみたのですが、意味の分からない文になってしまいました。 意味の分かる文を教えて下さい。 The production of fake, illegal titles to Amazon land has become so common that Brazilians have a name for it: grilagem, from the Portuguese word grilo, which means “cricket.” In order to make fake land titles look order and therefore more authentic, grileiros, as the people who steal land by creating false titles have come to be known, put the documents in drawers full of hungry crickets.The practice is certainly widespread: in just three years, the Brazilian government discovered 62000 questionable land titles.

• 英訳お願いします。

If you do not get enough nutrients in your diet, you may suffer from a nutrient deficiency. A person who suffers from a serious shorage of energy and nutrients is malnourished. Malnourishe is not a major problem in most developed countries, but there are still many people who have nutrient deficiencies because they do not eat a variety of healthy foods. For example, a person who doesn't take in sufficient iron may not produce enough red blood cells and suffer from anemia. 3文目のhaveは何と訳せば良いのか教えてください。

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :)