• 締切済み

英訳を教えて下さい

訳してみたのですが、意味の分からない文になってしまいました。 意味の分かる文を教えて下さい。 The production of fake, illegal titles to Amazon land has become so common that Brazilians have a name for it: grilagem, from the Portuguese word grilo, which means “cricket.” In order to make fake land titles look order and therefore more authentic, grileiros, as the people who steal land by creating false titles have come to be known, put the documents in drawers full of hungry crickets.The practice is certainly widespread: in just three years, the Brazilian government discovered 62000 questionable land titles.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.1

(試訳) アマゾンの土地にインチキの違法な権原を設定することが当たり前になってブラジルの人たちはその行為を「グリラゲム」と呼んでいるのだ。その名の由来はポルトガル語の「グリロ」であり、「コオロギ」という意味だ。 インチキな土地権原を正当なものらしくみせ、よって真正なものに見せかけるために、偽物の権原の書類をこしらえて土地を盗み取る種類の人間が知られるようになるにつれて、この「コオロギ野郎達」は、おなかを空かしたコオロギがいっぱいいる引き出しにその書類を入れていたのである。このやり口は確かに広がっているのである。たった3年の間にブラジル政府が見つけた怪しい土地の権原は6万2千に及んだのである。 以上、参考になれば幸いです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳

荷受場のプラットフォームが10センチ高いな。トラックの荷台にスペーサーをつんであわせよう。 The plathome of the dock is 10 cm higher than the floor of truck. We've got to put some spacers? on the foor in order to .... よいやくおねがいしあmす。

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 急いでいます!この英文を訳してください!

The narrative structure of many images in the titles of two articles:"Yemen Opens the Door to Progress:American scientists visit this Arabian land at the invitation of its king to improve the health of hispeople"(1952)"and "Progress and Pageantry in Changing Nigeria:Bulldozers and penicillin,science and democracy come to grips with colorfulage-old customs in Britain's largest coliny"(1956).

• inの使い方について

以下の分でなぜinが使われているかわかりません。 The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order どちらかと言えば以下のようにofのような気がするのですが。 The actual delivery time for the item(s) of your order inはtimeにかかっていると思うのですがこれだとニュアンス的に オーダーの中の時間となり違和感があるのですが、 英語ではこれが普通なのでしょうか? The actual delivery time in your order もしそうであれば、どのようなときにこの文法が使われるか教えていただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 全文 You have chosen to ship your order via expedited shipping. The delivery estimate for this method to your address is 2 to 5 business days after shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will depend on the shipping policies of CABOARDZ and when the item(s) are available to ship.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 This time Nicolo was taking his seventeen-years old son,Marco,with him. Marco was forty-one when the Polos came home to venice.  For seventeen of those twenty-four years they journeyed all over Asia-to China, lndochina,Burma,lndia. They served the Mongol conqueror Kublai Khan in his court in Peking and on missions to many parts of the Orient. They were rewarded with rich gifts of silk and Jewels of rare value. In the kingdom of Dely, that “produced large quantities ofpepper and ginger, with many other articles of spicery."  Now Marco Polo's wondrous adventures spurred missionaries and merchants alike to go by land or sea to Cathay-Franciscan friars like John of Monte Corvino, who became Archbishop of Peking; and so many merchants that one of them,Francis Balducci Pegolotti,could write in 1340,“The road you travel from Tana to Cathay is perfectly safe, whether by day or night, according to what merchants Say who have used it." THE SPICE COOK BOOKという本の一文です。 文法に疎く、各単語を調べてつなげてみても、文がうまく繋がらないので困っています。 ご回答お願いします。

• おかしい英訳のご指摘をお願いします。

おもいっきり日本語英語ですが、使い方がおかしいものやネイティブには意味がわかりづらそうな所がありましたら、ご指導お願いします。 英語をもっと勉強したいので、手厳しい意見もよろしくおねがいします(^^; I have learned to be active and to continue what I have decided. Concretely, I negotiated with the major supermarket, Wal-Mart about dealing in Japanese foods. Since the person of accounts was reluctant to deal in Japanese foods at the beginning of the negotiation, so I drew up and showed data on how many people need Japanese foods or what kind of foods are requested. The negotiations resulted in a success. Then, sales of Asian foods skyrocketed and Japanese students enjoyed the variety of foods. Mentioning continuing what I have decided, I have leaned English words steady from my high school-hood. The number of words I studied reaches 15000 words.

• 英文法でわからない問題があるのですが

1.Cricket (baseball / countries / in / is / more / played / than ). 2.Many (are / French / in / of / origin / tennis / used / words). 3.Rugby (an / England / in / its / name / old / owes / public / school / to), Rugby School. 4.Both (and / are / be / cricket / England / football / national / of / said / sports / to). 5.The Football World Cup (any / event / has / more / other / sporting / than / viewers).

• 英訳の質問です(残暑も過ぎ~) 二つあります。

(ある方に質問して以下のような回答を得ました) 残暑も過ぎ、虫の音がにぎやかだ The end of summer is just passing away and there is autumn around the corner. The singing of insects is lively. 地の底からわいてくるような虫の声に耳を傾けていると、ああ秋だなあとしみじみ感じる。 When I listen to their singing as if they were coming from the inside of the earth, I realize that autumn has come. 身のまわりの音は今まで不当に軽んじられてきた The singing around me has been unfairly neglected until now. 気持ちをなごませる音の模索は、もっと進められてよい。 Now I have come to think of keeping myself to look for the singing in order to make myself relaxed. (The singing or Sound) around me has been unfairly neglected until now. Q1)singingかSoundか? soundをThe singing にしていますが、 ここでは、日本文は「私の周りの音は、今まで、不当に軽んじられてきた」 と、虫の音→周りの音 に変わっているので、singingだと、虫の音に限定しているので、 やはり、「Sound」の方が いいと思うのですが・・・。 はじめ[Sounds]かな?とも思ったのですが、ただの「音」の場合不可算名詞なので「sound」 だとおもいました。EX) Sound travels slower than light. Q2)Now I think it's better to keep looking for (sound or singing) to make myself related.   は正しいですか? (ある回答者の答え) 口語表現で、come to think of「について考えるようになる」にし(これは先頭にNowを付け角が慣例) 、to不定詞が離れた位置にあるので、目的をしっかり表すために、in order toとして見ました。  keepには目的語も必要なんですが、そのせいでmyselfが2回出てくるところは、ちょっと嫌かもです。 Now I have come to think of keeping myself to look for the singing in order to make myself relaxed. と回答されていましたが・・・ この文の場合、keepは、自動詞の扱いとして、keep looking for~探し続ける として Now I think it's better to keep looking for (sound or singing) to make myself related. という文章でも、よろしいでしょうか??

• 英訳お願いします。

In order to help people better understand the issue, Dr.Metcalf describes the lifestyle of many woman in parts of Africa.“They have to walk about two to three miles or so to collect wood,”he says. And then they have to tend the fire. And the smoke from that fire, it burns their eyes and chokes their lungs.”  According to the World Health Organization, this indoor pollution has been linked to the deaths of two milion woman and children each year.With help from other human aid groups, solar cookers International has already trained more than 22,000 families.They have taught these families how to cook their traditional foods with the sun. But does solar cooking really work? Does it really cook food well? Solar cookers International thinks so! The group organizes workshops on cooking with solar cookers. In these Workshop, the woman learn how to set up and use the solar cooking equipment.They also get a chance to actually prepare foods on the cookers. The woman make a wide range of dishes including soups, rice, potatoes, and bread. よろしくお願いします。