• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英文法でわからない問題があるのですが

1.Cricket (baseball / countries / in / is / more / played / than ). 2.Many (are / French / in / of / origin / tennis / used / words). 3.Rugby (an / England / in / its / name / old / owes / public / school / to), Rugby School. 4.Both (and / are / be / cricket / England / football / national / of / said / sports / to). 5.The Football World Cup (any / event / has / more / other / sporting / than / viewers).

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数61
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1. Cricket is played in more countries than baseball. 2. Many words used in tennis are of French origin. 3. Rugby owes its name to an old public school in England, Rugby School. 4. Both cricket and football are said to be national sports of England. 5. The Football World Cup has more viewers than any other sporting event. 1. クリケットは、野球より多くの国で競技されています。 2. テニスにおいて使われる多くの言葉は、フランス起源です。 3. ラグビーは、その名前をイングランドの古いパブリック・スクールのラグビー校に負っています。 4. クリケットとフットボールは、イングランドの国技であると言われています。 5. フットボールのワールド・カップは、他のどのスポーツ競技よりも多くの視聴者を持っています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題教えてください!

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1 その子はあらゆる点で父親に似ていた。    The boy ( )( ) his father in every way. 2 彼はポケットにわずか3ドルしかなかった。   He had no ( )( ) three dollars in his pocket. 3 You should not despire people just because they are poor. You shold not look ( )( )people just because they are poor. 4 I liked baseball better than football in my boyhood. I ( ) baseball ( ) football in me bpuhood. 5 He talks very little. He is a man of ( )( ). 6 How would you like to go to a dance ? ( ) do you ( ) to going to a dance ? という問題です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文法の問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れるものが合っているか教えてください。 (1)The last question is the (most) difficult (of ) the five. () ・・・better ,best ,more ,most () ・・・by,in,of,than (2)“ (Can) I take this chair to the next room? ” “Yes,of course.” () ・・・Will,Have,Can,Would (3)You (don’t have to ) have a driver’s license to ride a bicycle. () ・・・have to, don’t have to,must ,must not

• 英文法のことで

中学生レベルの質問で恐縮ですが、 最近、wordで緑の波線が引かれるのが文法上の誤りであることを知りました。 自分の作る文書で良く緑線になることが有って、 概ね以下の三種類の文例に分類されます。 1) Quality of water meet discharges standard level of my city. 2) Capacity of bottle need to more than 1L. 3) Waste generated from the life are collected by truck and dumping outside of my town. この文書ですと緑線が引かれます。引かれないのは 1) meet → meets, discharge → discharges    * 両方にsを付けると緑線が消える。 2) need → needs    * sを付けると緑線が消える。 3) are → is        * 複数の様に思うがisにすると消える。 つまり三単現のsとb動詞が解って無いようなのですが、 又は全く別の理由なのかもしれませんが、 ご指導頂ければ幸いです。

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)nothing is more important than tests in school. (2)there are much more important things than tests at school. (3)it is not necessary to take tests at school. (4)there is no use practicing taking tests. (5)students should never cram before a test. (6)reviewing thoroughly is better than cramming.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Indeed, such is the demand to learn language that are now more students of English in China than there are people in the United States.

• 英文法 主語と動詞の一致

勉強していく中でわからない問題がありました。 ( )に入るものの四択です。 1.The great collection of books ( ) now been scattered. (1)get (2)will (3)has (4)comes to 2. His knowledge of languages and international relations ( ) him a lot in his work. (1)aid (2)aids (3)are aiding (4)have aided 3.There ( ) to be more than 3.000 languages in the world. (1)are said (2)are seemed (3)is said (4)is seemed 4. At the bus stop ( ) an old woman and two young men on their way to Philadelphia. (1)were (2)was (3)is (4)has been 問題文の訳はわかるのですが、どれを選べばよいのかが全くわかりません。 自分なりに考えて、 1は(1)か(3)、 2は(3)、 3は(4)、 4は(1)か(2) ということになりました。 調べ方が悪いのかもしれませんが、用例が出てきません。 正解を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I promised her to keep it a secret. I always keep promises. 2 I heard that yumi had her ring stolen on the way to the school 3 I make myself understood that yumi and I was broken out last week. 4 I heard him singing Eminem’s songs in his room, which make me annoying a lot. 5 Most of English books are very nice of me to make myself understood in English. 6 I saw her cross the road without paying attention to cars. It was very dangerous for her.

• たびたびすみません。。。

If you know the rules of rugby football and you are asked to play soccer football,you will obviously lose and make a fool of yourself. どうしてもこれが訳せません・・・。 自分自身をからかう。。。。?

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法There構文について

英文法のthere構文での質問です there構文を使った(提示文) yes-no疑問文 ?*Did there sit on the shelf more than two volumes of Proust? 否定文 ?*There didn't sit on the shelf more than two volumes of Proust. 法助動詞 *There will step out in front of his car. 完了助動詞 *There has stepped out in front of his car a small child. なぜこれらは非文法的になってしまうのか? 自分で調べても、わかりませんでした... 文法的におかしな所と理由を教えてください。 お願いします。