• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします

I don't know haha try diffeent things, go shopping sight seeing and so on haha

みんなの回答

回答No.4

こんにちは。 「I don't know haha try diffeent things, go shopping sight seeing and so on haha」 haha (笑う) を削除して、スペルミスなどを訂正すれば I don't know, try different things, go shopping, sightseeing and so on. となります。 これは What do you like to do in your free time? (暇な時、何をするのが好きですか) という問いに対する返事だと思われます。 つまり、「さあ、色んなことをやってみたり、買い物に出かけたり、観光したりするよね。」 以上、ご参考までに。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

try different thingsのところは、 特別な文脈がなければ、 「いろんなことを試してみなさい」と 訳す方が普通かもしれません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

I don't know わからないけど haha (笑) try different things 違うことをやってみたら? go shipping, sight seeing and so on 買い物とか、観光とか… haha (笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I don't know how to try different things, go shopping sight seeing and so on haha. でしたら     私はいろんなこと、買い物、観光など、どうしていいか分からない(笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

:(, i don't know what to tell you !!! and i know it is so hard :( です。よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

ペンパルからきたメールなのですが、下記の文はどういった内容なのでしょうか?いまいち、ニュアンスが分かりません。 分かる方、よろしければ和訳おねがいします。 Haha I don't know what to expect with real japanese food but all I can do is try it out right? :)

• 和訳お願いします

But I am tired you know =) Okay so I have to get my camera back haha.

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 和訳おねがいします。

和訳おねがいします。 I know that I might do things that you don’t like sometimes.

• 和訳を教えて下さい

During a quarrel with his parents, young Michael cried, " I want excitement, adventure, money, and beautiful women. I'll never find it at home, so I'm leaving. Don't try and stop me!" With that he headed toward the door. His father rose and followed close behind. " Didn't you hear what I said? I don't want you to try and stop me." "Who's trying to stop you?" replied his father. "If you wait a minute, I'll go with you." 息子が家を出ようとして、Don't try and stop me! と父親に言ったけど、それがうまく伝わらなくて、 父親が息子に「ちょっと待ってくれれば一緒に行くよ」と言った。 という内容なのかな・・・?と思うのですが、try and stop meの意味がよく分からなくて、この文章の意味合いがいまいち理解できません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.