添削依頼:ファンレターを送る

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 25年前の広島カープ選手へのファンレターを添削してほしい
  • 私は一生懸命プレーする姿勢を学んだ広島カープの選手へ感謝を伝えたい
  • 添削後のレター内容についてもアドバイスを求めている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ファンレターを添削してください

25年前に広島カープに在籍していた選手にファンレターを送ろうと思います。 以下に日本語を英作文しましたがこの内容でよろしいでしょうか? また何か追加した方が良い文章がありましたらぜひお教え下さいませ。 親愛なるロードン様 私はあなたが広島カープに在籍されて以来のファンです。 あなたはいつも一生懸命プレーされていました。 あなたの努力は今も思い出に残っています。 私はあなたを通じて一生懸命にプレーすることの素晴しさを学びました。 あなたの姿勢には感動しておりました。 Dear Mr.Rowdon I have been fan since you belonged to Hiroshima Carp. You were always playing very hard. I have impressived about your efforts. I was taught about hard play is wonderful by you. I was touched by your attitude! sincerely 〇〇(名前) from Japan

• dela
  • お礼率27% (2514/9000)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Dear Mr.Rowdon I have been your big fan since you were in Hiroshima Carp. I remember you would play very hard. And your every effort you made really impressed me. You taught me playing hard is so wonderful. I was always touched by your behavior. If I could receive your reply, that would be my souvenir to Heaven, I confess. sincerely, 〇〇(名前) of Japan

dela
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

下3行のみ変えております。 I have impressived about your efforts. →I have your memory of effort even now. I was taught about hard play is wonderful by you. →I learned that playing hard is wonderfol from you. I was touched by your attitude! →I was moved your attituede of playing!

dela
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

ファンレターを書きたいと思っています。 どなたか添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします!! Dear ×××××× Hello. How are you? My name is ×××. I'm one of your biggest fans in Japan. I went to Target Center to see your game this month. I could see your dunk shot to close, and was excited truly!! I am aiding your passionate play from Japan. I go to surely see your game next year. I hope you'll find time to come and visit us in Japan someday. Please take care about an injury or illness and do your best also in a season now. こんにちは。 私は×××です。 私はあなたの大ファンです。 今月、ターゲットセンターにあなたの試合を見に行きました。 あなたのダンクシュートを間近で見れ本当に興奮しました!! これからもアツいプレーを日本より応援しています。 そして、来年も必ず見に行きます。 機会があればぜひ日本に来てください。 ケガや病気に気を付けて今シーズンもがんばってください。 「I・・・」ばかりが重なってしまいました・・・。 何かいい言い方、このようなニュアンスの文章があれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外アーティストにファンレターを書きたいのですが…

Adamlambertにファンレターを書きたいと思います。 翻訳機を使ってみて英訳したのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方 お手数ですが大至急添削をお願いします! Adamlambertへ はじめまして。 私は日本に住んでいる18歳の◯◯です。 大阪のmeet&greetのときにお会いした、髪の毛がとても短い女の子です。 覚えていますか? あなたの歌は全て魅力的で、大好きです。 私は毎日あなたの歌を聴いています。 あなたの歌を聴いて あなたの力強い声に感動しました。 忙しいかもしれませんが、 もし良かったら、また来日して下さい。 正直でお茶目なアダムが大好きです。 ずっと応援しています。 本当にありがとう。 ◯◯より Dear Adam Lambert How do you do? I am ◯◯ of 18 years old which lives in Japan. I am the girl who met you at the time of meet&greet of Osaka and whose hair of hair is very short. Do you remember? All your songs are attractive and favorite. I hear your song every day. Your song was heard and it was impressed by your voice. Although I may be busy, please visit Japan, if you are good. I love honest and lovely Adam. I continue aiding. Thank you very much. From ◯◯

• ファンレター

友達にファンレターを英訳してほしいと頼まれたのですが、私は友達にE-mailなどを送ることはありますが、こういうものを書いたことがないので、ちょっと自信がありません。友達の文ですが、私も勉強になると思い、ここで質問させていただくことにしました。ファンレターのマナー?(書かない方がいいこと等)が全く分からないのでどなたか力を貸してください。 以下の文を考えてみたのですが、おかしい所がありましたら教えてください。 これまでファンレターのようなものを書いたことがないので、これをあなたが今よんでくれているかと思うとどきどきしてしまいます。 I actually have never written any fan mail to anybody, so I'm excited to think that you are now reading this letter. (hopefully!) あなたはすごくステキで、とても才能のある俳優さんだと思います。 You are so gorgeous and also a very talented actor. いつか日本に来てくれるとうれしいです。 I hope you'll come to visit Japan some day! いつも応援しています。 I will always be rooting for you! 最後にもうひとつ質問ですが、Hi, how are you?で始めるとなれなれしく聞こえますか? 長くてすみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• ファンレター英訳お願いします 後編

Yamagata is many landmarks of a cherry tree. I hope you'll find time to visit Japan someday to see us. I have been one of your morst enthusiastic fans since I first saw you in "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone". All series were seen at a movie theater since that. You were absolutely brilliant in your portrayal of sevlus sneip. I thought there was clumsy gentleness in the back of the posture by which a matter is judged calmly and the severe benavior, and I was the very attractive person supprting a student at the Place where be doesn't notice. One was vice and tears flowed for Mami of SUNEIP all the white. I think your wonderful acting a so brings out this role a bove all. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great films from now on. I will always be rooting for you.

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英語の添削お願いいたします

短期ホームステイ時代にお世話になったホストマザーへの久しぶりの手紙です。 とても下手ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ○○ お元気ですが。肩は治りましたか? How have you been? How is your shoulder? ずっと連絡もしないでごめんなさい。 I am very sorry that I didn't send a letter for a while... あれから、あなたの言った通り、日本へ戻ってからというもの、 日に日に失恋の痛みが増してきました。 As you said, I have been spend hard time because of heart break while stay in there. 自分では大丈夫と思っていたけれど、とてもつらかったです。 I was thinking I am ok but I have been spend very hard time... But, I am ok now. ご存じのとおり、日本は大地震がありました。 As you know, Japan was hit by a great earthquake. とても恐怖でしたが、私たちは大丈夫でした。 We had a frightful experience but my family was ok. でも、被災者の方々を想うと、言葉がありません。ただ祈っています。 People who suffered by earthquake is still suffered from it. I just only pray. あれから、いつもいつもあなたのことを思い出します。 I always thinking about you. 私の部屋には、あなたと写した写真があるのですが、いつも思い出します。 There are our pics in my room , and remember every time I saw it. あなたのしてくれたこと、あなたの言葉、全てをです。 Your each word you said me, I remember the place you take me to , 私の人生の中の大事な人、大事な生活でした。 My precious time in my whole life. 今は会社で仕事をしています。 By the way, I have been work at the ○○company from this April. すごく忙しいですが、やっと元気が出てきて、前向きになれました。 It is very busy but I become ,,,??? いつも手紙を書こうと思いながら、途中になってしまっていました。ごめんなさい。 またそちらへ遊びに行きたいです。 I want to go there again and want to go the charch with you. 教会へも一緒に行きたいですね。 私はあなたから沢山の事を学び、今とても強くなれたと確信しています。 そこでの生活は、私の人生の大きな分岐点になったと感じます。 精神的に自立することや、自分を好きになることができました。 あなたのような人と生活ができたこと、ともに時間を過ごせたことに、いつも感謝しています。 私はラッキーです。 神様にいつも感謝しています。 離れていても、手紙を出せなくても、いつもあなたのことを思っています。 今度は顔をみにいきますね。

• 添削

あなたに聞きたいことがあります。の英訳として I have something to ask you about . か I have something to hear you about . どちらが良文ですか?前文は私の、後文は 学校の先生のです。

• 添削お願いします。

必ず締め切り、お礼、致します。英文添削宜しくお願いします。 そこに行くには、分かりづらい、細い道を通って行かなければなりません。 You have to take the narrow road which is hard to find to reach there. 君の家が分からなくて2,3周この辺りを車でぐるぐる回ったよ。  I was driving aroud here back and forth to look for your house. 君の家に着くまでの間に、一箇所曲がるところを間違えた。 I made a wrong turn once I got to your place.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。