場所案内の英語表現

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 玄関を出て左に進んで下さい。英語での表現は、Go out from the entrance and turn to the left.または、Take a left after going out from the entrance.です。
  • 突き当たりを右に行くとあります。ニュアンスとしては、「突き当たりの右になる(ある)」です。英語での表現は、It is located to the right at the end.または、It is a right at the end.または、It is to the right at the end.です。
  • 色々な場面で使える表現を覚えたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

場所案内

英語を勉強している者です。 玄関(出入り口)を出て左に進んで下さい。 との英作をしたいのですが、 色々調べると Go out from entrance(exit) and turn to the left. などが無難なようです。take a left なども可能だと思います。 ここで質問ですが、 Turn to the left after going out from entrance. でも通じますでしょうか。 また your going out とした方が良いのか、 そして going out を getting out としても可能なのかを教えて下さい。 もう一つですが、 「何がどこにあるか」を問われた時に、 それは突き当たりを右です(突き当たりを右に行くとあります)と答えたい場合、 Turn to the right at the end.などが適切かも知れませんが、 日本語でも色々言い回しがあるように あくまで「突き当たりを右に曲がる」ではなく 「突き当たりの右になる(ある)」というニュアンスで答えたいのです。 (実際、件の物は右に曲がってすぐにある状況です) It is located to the right at the end. もしくは It is a rigth at the end. もしくは It is to the right at the end. どれかなら可能でしょうか。 It is at the end, to the right.が良いのかな・・・ 色々な言い回しを覚えたいので、是非回答と解説をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  Turn to the left after going out from entrance.でも通じますでしょうか。     はい、通じます。from 以下はなくてもいいと思います。 2。  また your going out とした方が良いのか、そして going out を getting out としても可能なのかを教えて下さい。     いずれも通じます。     Turn to the left after you go out. とも。 3. それは突き当たりを右です     It is to the right when you come to a T. とも。Tは丁字路というか三叉路(ここでは突き当たり)です。

Syakaiji
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 いずれも正解であったようで少し安心しています。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

Take a left at the next light. Take a right at the gas station. Turn right on 112th. Turn left after (you pass) McDonalds. When you see a church on your left, turn right on the next street. Turn right at the fork. (Yの三差路) Turn right at a T-intersection/junction (Tの三差路) It's a right at xxx Avenue It's at the end of xxx Avenue it's a right at stop sign after McDonald It's right around the corner to the left. From Prado San Sebastian bus station: Getting out from the station turn left and walk until you get to the first Avenue called Avenida Menéndez y Pelayo.Turn right onto this Avenue and about 50mts you find the bus stop for the bus C4.

Syakaiji
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 色々な例文を示して頂けて助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 間違っているところを教えて下さい。

これは後ろから見た図です。 This is a view from the rear. // This picture[graphic ] is from the back. これは右斜めから見た図です。This is a view from the right-front [right-rear] これは横から見た図です。  This is a view from the right side (or left side) これとこれの中間だと何と言うの?(図を示しながら、英語での言い方を尋ねている場合。) How do you say it if something is between this and this? 道を1本早く曲がってしまった。=1本手前で曲がってしまった。 I turned one corner earlier. 君は、先に車から降りて家に入っていて下さい。 私は車が出し易いように、向きを変えてから行きます。 Would you get out of the car first and come into the house?  I am changing direction of the car to make it easier to take out of the garage and coming into the house. ↑もっと簡単な言い方はできますか?      よろしくお願いいたします。

• 音の大きな楽器から左に並べるって・・・

楽器を持っている演奏者が一列に舞台に並んでいる状態で、「音の大きい楽器ほど左へ置くという配列になっている」というのは英語で何と言えばいいのでしょうか? The bigger sound the instrument has, it is placed from the left. これって英語になっているんでしょうか? また、「向かって左、右」はleft / right (from) us でいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 主語は?

以下の文章は英字新聞に載っていたものです。 so以下が主語がなくisではじまっているのですが、主語は何でしょうか? the hotelでしょうか? それともitが省略されていて、しかもそれは仮主語でto get以下を指しているのでしょうか? The hotel is right next to the RER B train station at the airport so is extremely convenient to get in and out from Paris.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend and I have a temporary roommate (we’re halfway through her six-month lease) and I am wondering if it’s OK to ask her to at least play music or turn the tv on when she and her boyfriend have sex. Our bedroom is several rooms away from hers, and it sounds like she is right next to us. This isn’t to mention how awkward it is when we’re sitting in the living room with guests (like, our parents for example!) which is next to her bedroom and they are seriously going at it. This isn’t to mention how awkward it isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。税関に関するないようです。

hello, the customhouse wants me to pay taxes and it is out of question which I pay whatever it is besides the price of the bag therefore he left again at you. sorry

• 英語の和訳

1:Do you mind if I turn on the radio? 2:He insisted on my going to church. 3:The heavy rain prevented me from going out. 和訳お願いします

• 訳し方

こんばんは。 たびたびすみません。よろしくお願いいたします。 Long-distance calls are, of course, expensive, and so it is advisable to know exactly what one is going to say and to make sure that the person one wants to speak to is at the other end of the line. 「長距離電話はもちろん、高くて、・・」私は恥ずかしながらここまでしか訳せませんでした。訳し方を教えてください。 文中のoneはthatの代わりでしょうか。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 度々申し訳ありません。また添削をお願いいたします(><;)

This Third floor sells daily necessities. I’ll show you how third floor is based on plan. There are seven departments and is (an? The?) elevators. On right side from an entrance, there are two departments, Lamps and Toys, back to front.(「 奥からLamps, Toys という順番で」としたいです。) Right side of a wall, there are the Elevators. As you enter the shop, you’ll find the Furniture department in front of you. It is middle of the shop. Behind it, there is the Carpets department, next to the Lamps department. On the left side from the entrance, there are three departments, Kitchen Equipment, Bath shop equipment and Electrical Appliances back to front. 粗末な英語で申し訳ないのですが、お時間がよろしければよろしくお願いします。あるショッピングストアーの3階のどこに何が売っているかを説明したかった文章です。

• 次の信号で右に曲がってください。の英訳

次の信号で右に曲がってください。を英訳すると Make a right turn at the next light. Turn right at the next light. の二つが思い浮かんだんですが 二つはどのように違うのでしょうか?

• haveの意味

英語やり直し組です "The stress of the families is going to be huge. It is bad enough to have the hostage-taking. To then have the video coming out last week is just going to add, has added, hugely to the distress. But the whole of the British government is working very, very actively on this." (1)haveの使われ方がわかりません。。。 It is bad enough to have the hostage-taking. 「それは誘拐を持つのに十分悪い?」 意味がわからないです。。。 またTo then have the video coming out last week is just going … のhaveも同じ用法だと思いますがわからないです。。。 (2)To have thenはenoughに繋がると思ったのですがそれだとTo then have the video coming out last week is just …のisが変に見えます。 このisの主語は何なのでしょうか? お願いします。