• 締切済み

英語の得意な方!!!助けてください!!!><

どうかこの英文の訳をお願いします!!!>< コイン差し上げます!!! 1、 Have the subject lower the bar to the starting position with the bar resting on his or her chest and the elbows in a flexed position(figure 11.6c) 2、Instruct the subject to press the bar up to a position in which the arms are fully extended(figure 11.6d) and then return bar to the chest at a cadence of 30 reps・min-1. The up-and-down movement will continue as long as the subject can maintain the prescribed candence. During each repletion、ensure that a full range of motion is performed.Count each successful repetition. 3、When the subject can no longer maintain the 30reps・ min-1 cadence,help him or her return the barbell to the rack(figure 11.6e) 4、Record the total number of repetitions completed and determine the subject’s rating by comparing his or her results with the data presented in table 11.8. Record the results in the appropritate locations on the individual data sheet. 5、Using the prediction equation provided on the individual data sheet, estimate subject’s 1RM strength. 自分で訳した和訳に自信が全くありません。どうか英語力のある方、助けてください><

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

残念ながら当サイトでは、知恵コインの授受は実施されておりません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.1

いやいや、自分で訳したのがあるなら、まずそれ書いてよ。じゃないと全文訳さなきゃいけないじゃん。 それと、図とか表とか参照して説明してる文章なので、それ見ないと正確な所はわからないし。 健康器具かなにかの取り説みたいだけど。

tom_world_312
質問者

補足

すいません。こちらになります。筋トレのバーを使ったトレーニングの文章になります。 http://image.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=top_ga1_sa&p=筋トレ+バー+大胸筋#mode%3Ddetail%26index%3D28%26st%3D1139 上記のような画像のトレーニングになります。 Step6: Have the subject lower the bar to the starting position with the bar resting on his or her chest and the elbows in a flexed position(figure 11.6c) 訳: 屈曲したポジション(図11.66c)において彼女、彼の肘、胸においてバーを静止している状態で、 ポジションをスタートさせるために被験者にバーを下げさせる。 彼、彼女に最初の位置としてバーを低くさせる Step7:Instruct the subject to press the bar up to a position in which the arms are fully extended(figure 11.6d) and then return bar to the chest at a cadence of 30 reps・min-1. The up-and-down movement will continue as long as the subject can maintain the prescribed candence. During each repletion、ensure that a full range of motion is performed.Count each successful repetition. 訳:被験者の腕が完全に伸展しているポジションにするためにバーの圧を上げるよう指示する(figure 11.6)そして、それからバーを胸まで戻す 上げ下げの動きを続ける できるだけ 患者が定められたリズムを維持できるまで それぞれが充満するまで、 確実にする 完全な動きの範囲が行われる それぞれ成功した反復は数える Step8:When the subject can no longer maintain the 30reps・ min-1 cadence,help him or her return the barbell to the rack(figure 11.6e) 訳:被験者が規定の30repsをもはやきなくなった時、彼または彼女がバーベルをラックに戻すのを手伝う Step9:Record the total number of repetitions completed and determine the subject’s rating by comparing his or her results with the data presented in table 11.8. Record the results in the appropritate locations on the individual data sheet. 訳:確実に反復できた合計の数を記録する  そして、被験者の比率を決定する 彼または彼女の結果を比較して、表 11.8にある現在のデータにおいて 個人のデータシートにある適切な場所にデータを記録する Step10:Using the prediction equation provided on the individual data sheet, estimate subject’s 1RM strength. 訳:予測方程式を使うことは個人のデータシートに用意されている。  見積もる患者の1RMの長さを

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

~,in order to be able to send the umbrella on to her~ send the umbrella on to her  ここでonが使われている理由を教えてください。 send the umbrella to herでも良いと思いますが、onが入ることによって何か違ったニュアンスが出るのでしょうか?

• 英語得意な方、訳していただけないでしょうか?

次の文を訳していただけないでしょうか? The issue is not simply the manifest nature of language and music, but the extent to which they rely on the same computational processes in the brain. Our ultimate concern is with the evolved physical and psychological propensities that provide the capacities for language and music in our species, Homo sapiens. When dealing with such capacities, as much attention must be given to those for listening as to those for producing.

• 英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2)

英語得意な方、訳して下さい(2) JOB INTERVIEWの内容です。 As you know, I'm here all alone in Australia and since I arrived here, I have had to solely depend on myself for a living my perents are not able to provide me with any assistance so the pressure of keeping my head above water all came down on me while I'm supposed to study in college so far, I've been performing very well in college my grades are excellent and all that while working as a cleaner in the evenings.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 At the NATO council meeting in December 1957 the Federal Chancellor also called for talks over détente between West and East in order to secure his position the eyes of the West German public.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Of extreme relevance was the Law on the Equalization of Burdens, passed on 14 August 1952, which was to compensate the damage and losses to the refugees driven out of the former German territories in the East and from the Soviet Occupation Zone/GDR.

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

A separate ‘Federal law on public assistance’ for the whole of West Germany would deal with assistance to the victims of the war, a law on returning soldiers would deal with their compensation and a law on the equalization of burdens would include the losses of the refugees and the people forced to leave the former German territories in the East, and as far as possible compensate them.

• 2行程の英語です。得意な方添削願います。

自己紹介前の前置きです いつもたくさんの友達に囲まれているかなこ。 聞けばわかる、かなこのこと。今日からあなたも彼女の友達。 Kanako always suronding by many friends. You will get to know about her and you are one of her friends from now on. 考えてみましたが、もっと上手な言い方を探しています。 英語得意な方おねがいします。

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals