• 締切済み

英語の訳を教えてください

felice1919の回答

回答No.4

環境は、どのように乳児や幼児の調査行動において、明白に好反応を示しましたか。 respondを関わると訳しているので、全体的の訳が把握しずらいのかもしれません。 respondは、答える、反応する、好反応を示す等の意味もあるので、 そちらで訳すと、うまくいくかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がわかる方 お手伝いお願いします。

就職希望先に答えないといけない質問があるのですが、解釈があっているか不安なので 英語が完璧な方にどういう意味なのか教えていただきたいです。 1.Outline your experience in relation to health and safety and how you have personally contributed to minimizing risk of workplace injuries within an animal husbandry environment? これについですが、仕事の環境下で動物たちを健康で安全な状態に保つために自分が気を付けたことを自分の経験を元に書けばよいですか? 2.this is a leading organisation committed to conservation. Outline your experience in relation to delivering educational visitor experiences これが良くわかりづらいのですが、環境保護につながるようなことで、私がお客さんたちに伝えたり教えたりした経験を書けば良いのですか? ご協力よろしくお願いします。

• 「~と会ってからどれぐらいになる?」

次の英訳は正しいですか? How long has it been when I met your daughter. (→画像と同じ文。画像のあるサイトは 「どれぐらい会っていない英語」でgoogle検索) How long have been since I met your daughter. 上の2つは同じ意味に見て取れますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文の訳を教えていただきたいです!

In this year's prize, the Norwegian Nobel Committee has placed the critical issue of environment and its linkage to democracy and peace before the world. 私は、この年の賞においておいて、~委員会はその重大な環境問題と平和への結合を位置付けた。 というような訳にしたのですが、 文の意味合いが分からず、 また~committeeの日本語での名称がわからず、 それからbefore the world の訳し方が分かりません。 だれかこの3つを中心にこの文の解説をしていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を勉強していたのですが、わからないことがあります

教科書の翻訳しても意味が通らなくなってしまいます たぶん自分がちゃんと英語の文法?を勉強しなかったからかもしれません ↓問題の文のです People pollute water and destroy the environment without thinking. です。これの後半のWithout thinkingをどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 自分でやると「人々は水を汚して環境破壊をしていることを考えてない」 となってしまいます・・ あと The monsters have gone,and pollution has appeared. という文章もよくわかりません・・ よければ教えてください。 前にもどって基本文型から勉強し直したほうがいいとは思ってるのですが。

• 英語の構文

Man has the ability to create his own environment, instead of , as in the case of other animals, being forced to submit to the environments in which he finds himself 参考書の訳  人間は他の動物たちとは違って、自分が置かれている環境に屈服させられるのではなく、自分の環境を創る能力を持っているのである。 as in the case of other animals, はどこを修飾しているのでしょうか? as in the case of other animals, が無ければ、すっきり訳せます。 being以下がinstead of の目的語になっているのはわかります。 しかし、そうするとas in the case of other animals, は何を修飾しているのでしょうか? asは、様態の接続詞で「~のように」と訳すところを、前文に否定語、この文章で言えばinstead of があるので「~とは違って」と訳すそうです。 これもわかります。 そしてas節の中の主語と述語が省略され、意味的には「環境に屈服する」が省略された主語で、それが動物たちには当てはまる、という意味になり、 最終的に 動物たちが環境に屈服するのとは違ってという意味になると思います。 as in the case of other animals,が前文のMan has the ability to create his own environment,を修飾しているのなら、意味がすっきり通っていると思うのですが、 instead of 以下の句に入っているas in the case of other animalsの句が、独立して主文を修飾するということはあるのでしょうか? それとも instead of 以下の句の中で、私が気がついていないだけでちゃんと機能しているのでしょうか?

• 英語面接での質問

以下の質問と質問に対する回答の方向性は合ってますでしょうか。 How has your current position prepared you to take on greater responsibilities? より大きな責務を担うために、現在の仕事がどのように役立ちますか。 →現在の仕事で、応募中の仕事に役立つ経験を述べる Would you say that you can easily deal with high-pressure situations? あなたは、高度なプレッシャーの状況に容易く対処できると言えますか? →Yes,I would.と答え、その後に理由を答える How well do you work with other people? 他人とどれくらい上手く仕事ができますか? →I can work with others very well と答え、理由を答える What do you think you have to offer this company? この会社に提案する必要があると思うことはなんですか? →提案を述べる。 How are you qualified for this job? どのくらい、あなたはこの仕事に適任ですか? →とても適していると述べる。その後、その理由を続ける。 Have you kept up in your field with additional training? ?? →現在の仕事やポジションを維持するために、仕事外で心がけている自己啓発などを答える (面談の最後で) Summarize by emphasizing your qualifications as they apply to this job. あなたの資格を強調して、(これまでの面談の話を)要約してください。 →いままでの話を要約して述べる。 as they apply to this job.の意味がわかりません… 以上、お手数をおかけいたしますが、添削お願い致します。

• 京都大学の入試問題です。日本語訳できる方お願いします。。

こんにちは。英文科の学生です。 京都大学の入試問題の抜粋なのですが、訳どころか、 理解ができないのですが、どなかた教えてください。  History is the long struggle of man, by the excercise of his reason, to understand his environment and to act upon it. But the modern period has broadened the struggle in a revolutionary way. Man now seeks to understand, and to act in, not only his environment but himself; and this has added, so to speak, a new dimension to reason, and a new dimension to history. 京都大学に入るために高校生が読む文章なはずですが、 英文科2年の僕は理解不能で、  『人は進化するにつれ、自分に合うように環境を変えていった』 という意味なのかな??程度にしかわかりません。。。正直はずかしいのですが、 わかる方教えてください。

• 英語の問題

1:How do you (account for) this environment? (1)explain (2)investigate (3)take account for (4)encounter 2:Each star in American flag (represents) one of the fifty states. (1)stands up (2)stands for (3)stands down (4)stands out 3:I'm afraid your reqest for a pay raise was (turned down) again. (1)thrown (2)forgotten (3)neglected (4)rejected 4:It takes a lot of work to (bring up) children.(1)rise (2)bear (3)raise (4)teach 5:Please (stand by) me whenever I'm in trouble.(1)remember (2)rely on (3)support (4)talk with ()の中の語句と最も近い意味を持つ語句。 解答と訳をお願いします

• 訳をお願いします

とある論文らしいんですが、難しすぎて分かりません。。 投げやりで申し訳ないのですが、訳していただけると嬉しいです。 Somewhere in your brain, there’s a cake network. You couldn’t see it even if you knew where to look. But it’s there all the same―and it’s powerful thing. You weren’t born with a liking for cake, but long ago, early in your childhood, you got your first taste of cake, and instantly a series of connections was made in your brain. In the process, your brain filed away a simple, primitive, unconscious idea: Cake is good. A life time love affair with cake―perhaps pleasant, perhaps tortured―began. Human beings have always had a complicated relationship with food. Staying alive from day to day requires our bodies to keep a lot of systems running properly, but most of them operate automatically. Eating is different. It’s a voluntary thing. And it’s essential to keep the species going. So nature cleverly controls the game, making sure we can’t resist food. That has lately meant trouble. Human history has usually been characterized by too little to eat rather than too much. Nature never planned for what could happen when unchecked appetites were suddenly matched by unchecked resources. Nut we’re seeing it now. Today, Americans―as any trip to an all-you-can-eat buffet will tell you―have become a soft, inactive, overfed lot. It’s not just that 67% of the U.S. population is overweight (including about 17% of children aged 6 to 19); it’s that we know that fact full well and seem helpless to control ourselves. Our doctors warn us about our rising blood pressure and cholesterol a, and we get briefly frightened―until we’re offered the next helping of cheesecake of curly fries, and then our appetite shouts down our reason, and before we know it, we’re at it again. Just why is our appetite so powerful a driver of our behaviour, and, more important, how can we control it? If that question doesn’t have an easy answer, it’s no wonder. Understanding a process as complex as appetite is an incredible challenge that involves many fields of scientific knowledge. But science is trying. Researchers in labs and institutes around the world are looking into the brain to understand the regions where appetite is perceived and satisfied, and pinpointing the sensitive areas on cell surfaces that keep us hungry or make us feel satisfied. They’re studying the nerve networks of the digestive system, as well as the operation of the genes that drive our appetite in order to track how signals of satisfaction are sent and to determine why they sometimes get lost. And they’re looking back into human history to understand better how we became inclined to overeat from the start and how we might be able, so many thousands of years later, to break away from this tendency at last. “The problem of excessive body weight has become a leading cause of death worldwide”, says Dr. David Cummings, and associate professor of medicine at the University of Washington. “Understanding it is perhaps the most serious challenge in the field of medical research.”

• 翻訳確認お願いしたいです。

これで意味は通っていますか? 変なとこがあれば翻訳していただきたいです。 「ありがとうJoanna。 久しぶりです。元気でしたか?Facebookの操作があまり慣れていなくて、中々連絡できずごめんなさい。 ローラとデニスの赤ちゃん、デイビッドとエミリーの赤ちゃんたちが元気に産まれて来てくれて嬉しいです。 犬たちも元気ですか? カナダでの楽しい日々が今でも夢に出てきます! Joannaの素敵な花が咲く庭がとても恋しいです。 また、会いたいです。 コロナで大変だと思いますが体調には気をつけてね。」 「Thank you Joanna. Long time no see🙌💕How have you been? I'm sorry that I couldn't get in touch with you because I'm not used to using Facebook. I'm so happy that Laura and Dennis's babies and David and Emily's babies are doing well.💓👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 💓How are your dogs doing? 🐾I still have dreams of the happy days I spent in Canada.🇨🇦 I miss Joanna's lovely flower garden so much.🌹 I want to see you again.I think it's hard in COVID-19, but please be careful of your physical condition .😌🙏💕