• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

has the tip be shaved shorter. has it been modified?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

先端部が薄く削られて縮んでいますね、部分改造されたんでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3776)
回答No.1

has the tip be shaved shorter. has it been modified? その先端は短く剃られた(の)? (それとも)修正(改造)されたの?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳みてくだい。has been,even hotter

和訳みてくだい。has been,even hotter この会話の前に、私が”今は暑いです”という事を言いました。 It has been hot here too. In Brussels last week it was 36 degrees. But, Japan will be even hotter. こっちもずっと暑いです。ブリュッセルでは先週36度でした。 でも日本はより一層暑いだろう。 質問 It has been hot here too. この文は、今も暑く、今後も暑いだろうという事ですか? Japan will be even hotter. even hotterはより一層という訳し方でいいですか? お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Indeed, it has been argued that sport remains one of the last bastions of masculinity. 本当に、スポーツが男らしさの最後の要塞のうちの1つのままであると主張されました。 機械翻訳しましたが、ちゃんとした和訳にするとどうなりますか? (特に、Indeed, it has been argued thatの部分)

• 和訳をお願い致します。

宜しくお願い致します。 The above described Soybean variety is not genetically modified.The shipment described above has been identity preserved during harvest, storage, processing and transporting. I hereby certify to the best of my knowledge and belief, the said shipment, while in my possession, has not been mixed with genetically modified seed.This is not a purity guarantee and contamination may have occurred unbeknownst to me.Every attempt has been made to insure that no stones, metal or other harmful materials have contaminated this shipment.The above lot has been sold to:

• 和訳して下さい。

Your account has been blocked for infringing the Terms&Conditions and the device has been removed. It won't be unblocked, if you are not satisfied you can get a refund and find another app that better suits your needs. If you're interested let me know  the Google order number/ 和訳で何と言ってるのでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

• どなた様か和訳をお願いします。

Really has it been that long? You still look nice you always look nice. Everyone is doing good. Is your family fine I hope. I been busy but im sorry but I will see u again don't worry ok! Be safe!

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to know which strop and accessories are best used with the blade and how I should protect it from rust. It has been engraved but I do not know if your company did the engraving. I want to be able to use it at soon as possible!

• 難しい英文和訳・教えてください。

次の英文が難しくて分かりません。単語の意味は調べましたが・・・ When it is a foregone conclusion that the only thing taht will be, or can be, is the things that has been, every phenomenon which refuses to adapt itself to that self-evident formula will be doubted or ignored. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を見ても分かりません。

サボってばかりの同僚に、"Your work breaks have been a lot shorter than your rest breaks." 『君は、休んではちょっと仕事し、休んではまたちょっと仕事をしてるね。』とゆう訳がありますが、何度考えても理解が出来ません。 特に、"shorter than your rest breaks."がよく分かりません。分かりやすい説明お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 In modern timees , with the motorcar and the airplane, the desert may be said to have been conquered so far as travel is concerned . But it has been conquered in other ways. The send of the desert , blown by the winds , advances yard by yard over the cultivated fields. Many lands that once were cultivated have been changed into deserts . Sand covers the wells and canals that once watered fields . This has largely been caused by the scarcity of rainfall 長文すいません。 お願いします

• 和訳

(That the scientific progress has been wonderful cannot be denied,)but that it of itself gives us the right to look upon ourselves as the most highly civilized people that the world has ever seen is open,at least,to question. 私がわからないのは( )以下の文章なので( )内は省略します。 「しかし、科学がひとりでに私たちに自分自身を世界が今まで見てきた最も高度に文明化した人々だとみなす権利を与えるということは、少なくも疑いを免れない」と訳しましたが、どうもわかりづらいので、どなたか教えて下さい。