• ベストアンサー

速単

Roughly two-thirds of a fly's entire nervous system is devoted to processing visual images. They take all this sensory data and boil it down to a few basic commands, such as go left and go right. itは何を示していますか? また煎じ詰めるとはこのときどういう意味ですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

>itは何を示していますか? this sensory data >また煎じ詰めるとはこのときどういう意味ですか? 結論としては

関連するQ&A

• 速単の一部です

Learning a new language calls for no great originality of mind or critical talent, but it does demands an eager intellectual curiosity and a constant and lively interest in the endless ways in which human ideas may be expressed. It demands quick observation first of all, reasonable ability to mimic and iminate, good powers of association and generalization, and a good memory. demands quick observation first of allの前のitは、何を指していますか? Learning a new languageですか?

• 速単の一部です

速単の一部です When I knocked on a door , if someone told me to go away but their hands were open and they showed their palms , I knew it was safe to keep trying. No matter how negative they may have sounded, their open hands showed me that they weren't aggressive. 後半のnegativeの後のtheyは、何を指しているんですか?

• 意味を教えてください

My first visit to Tokyo was a sensory overload unlike any I’d ever experienced. The sheer bombardment of sights, sounds and smells coupled with the labyrinthine train system are enough to give even an expert gamer synesthesia. I honestly never thought I was going to be able to get around a monstro-megalopolis like this. It took me a few months (and a ton of mistakes) to get some semblance of my bearings, sensory overloadとsemblance of my bearingsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• 意味を教えてください

What is proper when hosting guests from out of state? In a few months, two different relatives will be visiting me separately, each for two weeks. For years it has been my custom to go to church early on Sunday and then to brunch with friends. I don't mind giving up the brunch, but I don't want to miss church for an entire month. (I'm a widow now and I enjoy the fellowship.) hosting guestsとI enjoy the fellowshipの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• put two eggs on to boil

NHK実践ビジネス英語2016年10月号Lesson 14(1)のCollinsさんの台詞です。 At 5:30 a.m. he'd wake up, put on his bathrobe, go to the kitchen and put two eggs on to boil. 「5時半に起きるとバスローブを羽織り、キッチンに行って卵を2つ茹でていたものです。」 一見するとput something on to doで「何かに~をさせる」というように見えます。 句動詞put onの一番基本は(1)着る、履くですが、(4) 仕立てる、上演する、着けるという意味もあり、クリケットの用語では、<投手の位置に>着けるというのがありました。 put another man on to bowl 別の人に投球させる ここでは人が目的語でないので「~させる」という用法ではないので、「茹でるために(ソースパンに)卵を置く」という感じでしょうか?でも、なんとなく変な感じです。 以前のテキスト@ 2008年5月L5(1)では” how to boil an egg”というインストラクションを載せていたことがあります。そこでは、”place the egg in a saucepan”となっていました。 ということで、Web検索で”how to boil an egg”を調べて見ました。 ・Put the eggs in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by about 1 inch. ・Because if you put the eggs in second, they might crack as they fall to the bottom of the pan. ・put eggs in cold water / Put refrigerated eggs in a heavy bottomed pot and cover with cold tap water so they’re covered by about 1” (2.5cm) of water. ・place the eggs into a saucepan / add enough cold water to cover them by about 1cm(珍しい1cmです。Is she a Brit?) いずれも”on”がありません、ということは、この”on”は [動作の方向・継続] の副詞onでしょうか?すなわち、彼(Collins’ grandfather)は、この後、家の外へ新聞を取りに行きますから、卵を茹でているソースパンを火にかけたままでしょうか。危ないですね。 [質問] この副詞”on”は、”put two eggs on”「(ソースパンの中に)置いたままにしていた」でしょうか?それとも”put … on to boil”で「茹でたままにしていた」でしょうか? そもそも、to boilは不定詞でしょうか?”put someone to”の後は名詞が来てありがたくない表現になりますが… put someone to:4a) <人をある状態に>至らせる、<人に苦痛などを>受けさせる、 Collins: I know what you mean. For years my grandfather started his day exactly the same way. At 5:30 a.m. he'd wake up, put on his bathrobe, go to the kitchen and put two eggs on to boil. After that he'd put on a pair of slippers and walk to the end of his driveway to get the morning paper from his mailbox. @2016年10月L14(1) (1) 着る、履くのput onが両方使われています。その間にput two eggs on to boilです。 Kinkaid: Well, I’ve yet to see a site on how to boil water. But I hear there are sites devoted to tying a tie, chopping potatoes or slicing onions. Actually, there’s even one on how to boil an egg. It gives a series of instructional steps. First, place the egg in a saucepan. Then run cold water into it until the water is just an inch above the egg, etc., etc. @ 2008年5月L5(1) ここでは2つの”on”が登場しますが、前置詞で3 [関係・従事・影響] のonです。  I’ve yet to see a site on how to boil water  there’s even one on how to boil an egg ※OKWAVEより補足:テーマ「実践ビジネス英語」から投稿された質問です。

• 前置詞が欠落しているような・・・

ガラスを説明した文で、 Melt it by raising its temperature a few hundred degrees, and it will be as easy to shape as you like. と言うのがありましたが、a few の前に by か up to が欠落しているような気がするのですが、どうでしょうか。もしも正しいとすれば、「数百度あげる」 「数百度にあげる」いずれでしょうか。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My dear neighbor "Susie" and I attend the same exercise class twice a week. She wants to alternate who drives to the class, but neither she nor her husband is a good driver. He has vision problems and had an accident, and she is a nervous driver, as well as a nervous passenger, calling out whether it is OK to proceed at an intersection. calling out whether it is OK to proceed at an intersectionの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book.

• 心理学論文の訳をお願いします

自分で訳してはみたのですが自信がないのでお願いしますm(_ _)m According to the conventional multi-store model (Atkinson and Shiffrin, 1968), humen memory comprises three different types of store: the sensory register, short-term memory, and long-term memory (see the summary of Craik and Lockhart, 1972, Chapter13). Sperling's paper deals with the characteristics of the first of these stores, the sensory register, and examines how it deals with visual stimuli. The sensory register for visual information is often referred to as iconic memory. Model of memory that proporse distinct memory stores, including long-term memory and short-term memory. Short-acting memory store for the sensory record of a stimulus. どうかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m