• ベストアンサー

速単の一部です

Reading is fundamental to success in life. It's that simple. itはreadingを指していて、このthatは強調で合ってますか? 読書はとても単純だ。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

it は前の文全体でしょうか。 読書は人生における成功に不可欠だ、ということ。 that は副詞的で、「そんなに」で so に近いです。 前にどれほどかが出てないのなら「とても」と取れると思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

いいえ。このitは形式主語であり、 thatは副詞で『それ位に、それほどに』 形容詞のsimpleを修飾しています。 『読書は人生の成功への基礎だ。至って単純なことさ』

関連するQ&A

• 速単の一部です

"it was fantastic when I took that one doller ticket back to the store and turned it in for one hundred bucks!" (私が1ドルのチケットを店に戻し、100ドルのために1ドルのチケットを渡したことは最高でした!) おかしな文になりました。どこが違うのか教えてください

• 速単の一部です

The resulys were nothing short of a cultural revolution at the studio, which is famous for the hand-drawn classics championed by its founder, Walt Disney, like "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan." itsが指すのは "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan."ですか? The companyhoped that this movie, along with others like "Meet the Robinsons," "American Dog," and Keane's "Rapunzel Unbraided," would return Disney to its past glory. There was a lot more than pride, however, riding on its success. 二つのitsが指すのは Disneyですか? And restoring profit was as essential to Disney in those days as regaining its reputation. itsが指すのは Disneyですか?

• 速単の一部です

Ex-pat Americans can have their Oreo cookies.のtheir (Ex-pat AmericansというよりAmerica?) It's all great until you start contemplating the vast mileage sitting in your shopping basket.のit(形式目的語でuntil以下?) この二つは何を指していますか?

• 速単の一部です

One common idea among psychologists has been that people could deal with suffering more effectively if they were able to understand and accept it. (has been )は<されている>と訳すのですか? あまりしっくりこない気がしますが。

• 速単の一部です

When someone tells you something that is truth, but intentionally leaves out important information that should be included for full comprehension on your part to take place,they can create a false impression. (誰かがあなたに真実である何かを話した際。 しかしその誰かは意図的に生じる為にあなた側で完全な理解を含まれるべき重要な情報を省き、 誤った印象を作ることができる。)   というようなおかしな訳になってしまいました。どこをどう直せばいいのか教えてください

• 速単の一部です

This is also a factual statement but one which deliberately fails to mention that only ten doctors were asked about Yucky Pills and nine of these actually work for the Yucky Corporation. oneが指すのは、statementですか?

• 速単の一部です

Learning a new language calls for no great originality of mind or critical talent, but it does demands an eager intellectual curiosity and a constant and lively interest in the endless ways in which human ideas may be expressed. It demands quick observation first of all, reasonable ability to mimic and iminate, good powers of association and generalization, and a good memory. demands quick observation first of allの前のitは、何を指していますか? Learning a new languageですか?

• 速単の一部です

速単の一部です When I knocked on a door , if someone told me to go away but their hands were open and they showed their palms , I knew it was safe to keep trying. No matter how negative they may have sounded, their open hands showed me that they weren't aggressive. 後半のnegativeの後のtheyは、何を指しているんですか?

• 速単

Roughly two-thirds of a fly's entire nervous system is devoted to processing visual images. They take all this sensory data and boil it down to a few basic commands, such as go left and go right. itは何を示していますか? また煎じ詰めるとはこのときどういう意味ですか?

• with tears slowly buildi

it is more emotional for the japanese to play out the scene without words, with tears slowly building in the eyes and then trickling down the cheeks as the train leaves. with tears slowly building in the eyes 涙をこらえて と訳されているのですがどうしてかがよく分かりません。解説していただけると嬉しいです。 it is this communication style that brought about the japanese value of jo-. In other word , it is the beauty of nonverbal human emotions that brings true life to this value. it is the beautyのitはjo- 情 をさしているのでしょうか?強調構文ではないですよね? brings true life to this value はどのような訳が適切でしょうか?