アメリカの会社のインサイダー取引関係の文書で規制適用の対象となる取引について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの会社のインサイダー取引関係の文書には、規制適用の対象となる取引が挙げられています。
  • 具体的には、(a) ●●●ストックファンドへの拠出配分の変更、(b) 既存の残高の●●●ストックファンドへの移動、(c) ローンによる口座の担保化および●●●ストックファンドの一部の清算、(d) プランローンの事前返済およびその返済額の●●●ストックファンドへの拠出があります。
  • 特に(d)については、具体的な内容やプランローンの意味が分かりませんでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳の添削をお願いします(金融関係です)

以下の英文和訳の添削と、どうしても分からない部分の説明をお願いします。 アメリカの会社のインサイダー取引関係の文書で、規制適用の対象となる取引が挙げられており、その一部です(●●●は社名なので伏せています)。 Elections to (a) modify the contribution allocation to your ●●● Stock Fund, (b) transfer an existing account balance into or out of your ●●● Stock Fund, (c) borrow against your account if the loan will result in liquidation of any part of your ●●● Stock Fund, or (d) pre-pay a plan loan if pre-payment will result in allocation of loan proceeds to your ●●● Stock Fund (和訳) 次の選択を行う (a) ●●●ストックファンドへの拠出配分を変更する (b) 既存の残高を●●●ストックファンドへ、又はそこから移動する (c) ローンが●●●ストックファンドの一部を清算できる場合に、口座を担保に借り入れを行う、又は (d) ネットで調べてなんとか言葉を繋いでいるだけですので、詳しい方が見ればおかしな文かと思います。 特に(d)はお手上げ状態です。文章はもとより、plan loan が何か分かりません。floor plan loan ならあったのですが、同じことでしょうか? 一部でもいいので、お分かりになる方いらっしゃいましたらお願いします(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

会計学を学んだだけなのですが少しでも御手伝いになれば幸いです。 (a) modify the contribution allocation to your ●●● Stock Fund ●●●ストックファンドへの拠出配分の操作 (b) transfer an existing account balance into or out of your ●●● Stock Fund 既存の口座残高を●●● Stock Fundに送金もしくは●●● Stock Fundから他へ移動 (c) borrow against your account if the loan will result in liquidation of any part of your ●●● Stock Fund ローンにより●●● Stock Fundの一部に清算が生じた場合、口座を担保に借り入れをする (d) pre-pay a plan loan if pre-payment will result in allocation of loan proceeds to your ●●● Stock Fund 前払いによって ●●● Stock Fundに融資金の配分が生じる場合のプランローンの前払い plan loan:401Kプラン(確定拠出年金制度)では従業員がある条件を満たせば、401K用の口座からお金を借りることが出来ます。これを401K Plan loanと呼びます。他のRetirement planでも似たような借用制度がありますので、おそらくそうしたものを意味すると考えます。

stellina
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 全く知識がなかったもので、詳しく解説していただいて、また訳文も書いていただいて助かりました。 プランローンってそういう意味だったんですね。 参考にさせていただきます。 改めて、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 英文の和訳

和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどのが1段落の前半で こちらが後半となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします It can also rule love affairs that are made on the rebound after a failed or painful relationship. Because of the strength of mars in the chart, the marriage or relationship. This love will bring a new independence to your life, this will include a financial independence. You will love him but money, the lure of luxury and desire for financial independence, or to better your self and end financial struggles will be one of the reasons that make marriage to this man appeal, or makes it possible. Though it may not bring vast wealth, it will bring independence. But you may first have to struggle, or get over a hurdle to with breaking free to attain this.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you once more for requesting your Soulmate readings. We go now into the third chapter of your Soul Mate. It will follow on as careful and exact as the others. But this is now the unknown territory the lesser wisdom of the stars. We look once again through the curtains of the night and to see what will be revealed from the vault of celestial darkness. The experience of this love will be both intimate and compelling beyond your will. If you open yourself to it will be all encompassing, all healing. It can melt the past scars of life. To find a Soul Mate is always rare and special kind of love, and these readings are designed to guide you towards both cosmically and on the every day material level.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The relationship may curtail your freedom. It will stir your emotions in ever possible way. Both of you will want independence or your own way, and for the other to follow,, so the courtship may be a long, lively, passionate and furious one before marriage is ever mentioned. Saturn is like the thunder and the fire, a love that can be impatient, cold immovable and withdrawn, or fast passionate and impulsive, a sea saw relationship, ever changing its pace and mood. There will be someone who keeps you apart or is an obstacle. But through the struggle to be together to carve out your own life you will gain strength of character. He will take the weight of burdens off your shoulders. He will be a wanderer who makes his own rules, rather than abiding by other peoples.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.