• ベストアンサー

英文和訳をお願いします。

The seal ensures tightness of filtering media layer on the metallic frame and as a result contribute to filtration efficiency the seal is made of different materials according filter type. 和訳と、できれば英文解釈もお願いしたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

このシールは、金属の枠に、濾過媒体を密着させる。その結果濾過の効果増に貢献する。シールは、フィルタータイプによって異なる材料で作られている。     結局、金属の枠とフィルターの間に隙間があっては、フィルターの用をなさないので、それを防ぐためのシールです、ということでしょう。     英文は、efficiency までが一文。次の the seal からおしまいまでが第2文、と二つに分けると分かりやすいと思います。

shizu77
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。おかげでスッキリしました。

関連するQ&A

• 解析書の英文和訳で困っています。

解析書の和訳で困っています。 私の訳和訳で合っているか教えて頂いても宜しいでしょうか? (*補足・・・・・電子部品(フィルムコンデンサ)のリード線の太さが違うという不具合問題が起きてしまい、その解析書の一部です。 オペレーターが間違ったリード線タイプを選んでしまったという内容なのですが、 下記英文の構造が難しくてよく分からずにいます。) ◆英文 Base on foregoing analysis result ,the incorrect lead wire may be chose by assembly operator mistake during assembly which should happened at the beginning of production line change different type . ◆和訳 前述の分析結果によると、アッセンブリーオペレーターが間違ったリード線を選んでしまったのだと思われます、そしてそれはリードタイプを変える生産ラインの始めのところで起きたはずです。 ◆その他 「operater mistake」の間にはwhoが短縮されているということでいいのですよね? あと、「which should happened」のwhichはどこを説明しているのでしょうか。 あと、「at the beginning of production line change different type」のline とchange の間にはthat(or which)が省略されているということでいいのですよね? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The LPGS were divided into three types according to the degree of collectivization and the resulting distribution of the collective income: collective agriculture, wherever possible using meadow land and woodland; collective animal husbandry, based on the so-called ‘perspective plan’; bringing together all areas of agricultural and forestry use, machinery and equipment and all the live-stock. There were restrictions on agricultural land and the numbers of cattle for one’s own use (e.g. half a hectare per family). The mood of the Soviet people was marked both by relief and mourning. There was hope of a reduction of state terror and a relaxation in relations with the Western powers. Inevitably, as a result of the forced expropriations, there was wide-scale destruction of the identity, habits and traditions of the farming community, who lost their individuality and now had to function as collective producers.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Part of the program will focus on a variant of semi-permeable membrane filtration technology known as forward osmosis, according to Masdar. Other innovative technologies to be tested will include electrodialysis deionization, membrane distillation and low-temperature distillation, while the program also aims to explore the potential for cost reductions and improvements in the energy intensity and efficiency of established technologies such as reverse osmosis.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

下記の文の穴埋めと指定部分の和訳をお願いします。 Two beakers were ( 1 ) with water. In each beaker a glass cylinder was immersed, across the bottom of which a membrane was tied. The membrane allowed water to pass through it freely, but it would not allow molecules of dissolved protein to pass which ( 2 ) molecules to pass through it is known as permeable membrane. However, since the membranes used in this experiment allowed only molecules of the solvent to pass through, they are ( 3 ) as semi-permeable membranes. Two protein solutions were then made up, one at a concentration of 5g dm^-3,and the other at 10 g dm^-3. Some of the 5 g dm^-3 solution was ( 4 ) into one of the glass cylinders, and some of the 10 g dm^-3 solution into the other cylinder. The levels of the water in the beakers and the protein solutions in the glass cylinders were ( 5 ) until they were all equal. The experiment was then left for a period of twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours, it was ( 6 ) that the levels of the water and protein solutions were considerably different from when the experiment was ( 7 ). The level of liquid in the cylinders was seen to be higher than the level of the water in the beakers. Moreover, when the height of the liquid in each cylinder was ( 8 ), /ここから和訳/ it was found that the height of the column of liquid in the cylinder containing the more concentrated solution was twice the height of the other solution. ( )内は以下の語群から、適切な形に変えて選ぶ begin/pour/know/observe/fill/allow/adjust/measure よろしくお願いします。

• 会社概要の和訳です。

友人のウェブサイトの和訳を頼まれました。  彼の英語に癖があるせいか、難儀しています。 Rupsa International . Is a registered dominate devotion of its sisterhood 100% export oriented factories who incorporated in Bangladesh with 5 years experiences organize, distribute orders, purchase raw materials contrivance and coordination of production and delivery according to global demand of buyers. Its technical and ethical work study team analyzes the entire working process to match the best quality, competitive price and timely delivery as per customer expectation worldwide. うまく訳していただける方、お願いします。  

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 以下の2つの文章を日本語に訳せる方、切実に困ってます 宜しくお願い致します 1.Subject Unmarried Certificate To Whom It May Concern According to the application and the recommendation of ward office ward No 3, this is to certify that(NAME), daughter of Late.(NAME), permanent resident of (ADRESS) is unmarried till now 2.Subject Relationship Certificate To Whom It May Concern This is to Certify the (NAME) permanent resident of (ADDRESS) is the native citizen of (JAPAN) As per her application and the recommendation made by Ward Office. (ADDRESS) this is further Certifed that the following mentioned person have the following relationship with the applicant, (NAME) as mentioned below.

• 和訳と問題の意味が分かりません。教えて下さい

TOEIC(part6)のテキストの問題と和訳が分かりません。ならべくでよいので詳しい和訳と問題の意味を教えて下さい。出来る限りで構いません。宜しくお願い致します。 Identify conditional sentences Complete the sentences with the correct from of the verb.The sentences are identifild as real or as present or past hypothetical. 1,If the city identified the source of the leaks,it (save) would save the tax taxpayers milions of dollars. Present Hypothetical 2,If (know) ............ that e-commerce was going to be such a financial success,I would have invested my money in different companies. Past Hyopothetical 3,If the connection is made correctly the first time,there (be) ............ no need to do any rewiring . Real 4,If management values savings and efficiency,they (contact) ........... us about our newest software programs. Real 5,The farm machinery (not rust) ............ if the family had invested in repairs to the barm. Past Hypothetical 分かる部分だけで構いません。また説明不足であれば捕捉します。本当に困っています。出来るだけ他の質問者さんの回答にも答えるようにするのでお願い致します。

• プログラム開発技術情報の和訳で困っています。

https://github.com/wvrzel/simpleCalDAV/blob/master/CalDAVObject.php 上記URLの11~18行目の部分が、イマイチ意味が読み取れずに困っています。 和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 etag: The entity tag is a unique identifier, not only of a resource like the unique ID, but of serveral versions of the same resource. This means that a resource with one unique ID can have many different entity tags, depending on the content of the resource. One version of a resource, i. e. one special description in combination with one special starting time, created at one specific time, etc., has exactly on unique entity tag. The assignment of an entity tag ensures, that you know what you are changing/deleting. It ensures, that no one changed the resource between your viewing of the resource and your change/delete-request. Assigning an entity tag provides you of accidently destroying the work of others.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

私の元に英語で書かれたメールが送られていました どうが和訳をお願いいたします Dear Beneficiary On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Reinhard Hermann, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that Late Engr. R. Hermann made you a Beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500.000.00 USD) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous Friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. R. Hermann until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers. He had a very good heart and was a philanthropist. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. I.e. UNO, WHO, & UNESCO. Late Engr. R. Hermann died on the 13th day of December, 2009. At the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hoping, Endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below

• これ訳して下さい!

特許に関する英文です。パラグラフの2文目です。和訳するとどうなりますか?お願いします。 Further reference is made to the contracting states as designed,the title of the invention in the three official languages and the classification of the case according to the international patent classification.