• ベストアンサー

関係ない。  とは?

「関係ない。」というと、つい”not relate to” " no relation between..."と思い浮かぶのですが、 1、そのことと今から話すことは関係ないのですが。 この文章で、There is no relation what I talk now. なんて使いませんよね。 It has nothing to do with it, but... Off the topic, but... でしょうか? 2、「A とB については関係がないのですね。」 は、どんな英訳がいいですか? 3、近所にはレストランがたくさんあるけれど、私はほとんど外食しないから、私には関係ない。 There are lots of restaurants in this [my] neighborhood. But it makes no difference because I seldom dine out. この場合の「私には関係ない。」は、どんな英訳がいいですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

Gです。 こちらの質問があったのですね. 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 >1、そのことと今から話すことは関係ないのですが。 この文章で、There is no relation what I talk now. なんて使いませんよね。 What I'm gonna tell you now has nothing to with it but がよく使われますね. >2、「A とB については関係がないのですね。」 これもA has nothing to do with B、does it?.が使えます.  3、近所にはレストランがたくさんあるけれど、私はほとんど外食しないから、私には関係ない。 I don't care. I'm not interested. It's not my concern. I don't pay any attention. It dooesn't matter to me すべてIかmeがありますね. これで、私には、と言うフィーリグを入れることができるわけです. これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

suesuesue
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございます!!!!! Gさんの回答の仕方なのですが、いつも私の質問の文章を そのままコピー&ペーストしてくれて、その下に回答を書いて くれているので、すごく読み易いです。 「関係がない」については、正しい使い方がはっきり分りました!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#7879
noname#7879
回答No.2

1.新しい話題の場合はBy the wayで始めると良いと思うのですが。 2.A has nothing to do with B.で良いと思います。 3.文はだいたい良いと思いますが、私なら it doesn't matter を使います。

suesuesue
質問者

お礼

いつも回答、ありがとうございます。 大変に勉強になりました! やはり、relation、relateは使わないのですね。

• hakkoichiu
  • ベストアンサー率21% (250/1139)
回答No.1

1)That's one thing, what I'm going to tell you is quite another. 2) A and B is different each other.

suesuesue
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有難うございました! 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• narrative

I’m 21 years old, and for the last few months I’ve been questioning if I might be a transgender man. In a lot of ways it makes sense, but I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrative, and there are some other things I can’t seem to get past. I don’t relate much to the stereotypical trans narrativeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 関係代名詞と関係副詞について

関係代名詞と関係副詞の書き換え問題ってよくありますよね。 そこで、 I went to NY in which he lives. I went to NY where he lives. という基本的な書き換えは理解できるんですが、 継続用法の場合の、 I went to NY, where it was as warm as I had expected. はどうして関係副詞になるのでしょうか? これは、関係副詞を使わない文章にすると、 I went to NY, and it as warm as I had expected in NY(there). という文章になるのでしょうか? 前置詞があるから(thereに変われるから)関係副詞になるのかな っていう理解の仕方でいいのでしょうか。 すると、 I went to NY, in which it was as warm as I had expexted. とういう風に書き換えられるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳が分かりません。

度々申し訳ありません。また拝見してくださり、ありがとうございます。 下記の英訳がわかりません。 So, many people have access to information,but there is no follow up to that. I think the follow up to that is our knowledge. このfollow up to がうまく訳せません。 すいませんが、教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 関係副詞と関係代名詞

This is the place which I have wanted to visit for along time. ⇒This is the place.+I have wanted to visit (it) for a long time. の(it)の部分はなぜthereにして関係副詞にできないのですか? 明日が期末試験なので早く知りたいです! どなたかお願いします。

• なんだこれ?

そのような間違いが起きないように気をつけます。 i'll see to it that there is no such error. it とthat の関係がどうなってるのかわかりません。 これも 仮目的語とか真目的語的な関係なんでしょうか? これで、よくこんな 意味になんのかわからない。

• There/It wasn't enough time

I wanted to visit the museum, but XXXX wasn't enough time. という問題で、答えは there でした。時間なので、it と私は安直に考えたのですが・・。何故there が正解なのか、また何故it ではマズイのかお答え頂けませんでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。

• 仕事で関係の続く外国人からの誘いの断り方

お世話になります。 海外の仕事で会った外国人から交際の申し込みを受け、その度に、婚約者がいて無理であると、断ってきたのですが、諦めてくれず、私に会うために、「日本に長期滞在でやって来るつもりだ」と昨日、メールが来ました。返信を次のように考えました。どうしたらうまく断れるか、お知恵をお借りできればと存じます。 I think I have to tell you that I will get married soon. And I am sorry but there is no possibility that we will be closer. I apologize that this caused you pain, and it causes me pain as well to write a letter like this. But I believe that we are good colleagues from now on.I hope you will understand. 仕事上で関係は続くため、あまり邪険にもできないのですが、しっかり断った方がよいとも思っています。お忙しい中恐縮ですが宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳と英訳お願いします

○○は太った。○○ has gained weight.と英訳してもらいましたが太ったはfatではないんですか? I think that too and I confess that I would like to but do it but I'm so shy相手がシャイで正直に言うと何がどうしたのでしょうか?(確か私がtweepsは好きなセレブに沢山お願いfollowして送ってるよね、そだ君の母国語おしえてとmessage送ったらこちらのメッセージ届きました)それと君はSkypeあると質問されましたが短くnoと答えてもokですよね?

• 「そんな資格はない」を英語では?

英訳をお願いします。 「あなたにそれを教える資格はないと思います」 I think that you have no qualification to teach it. で通じますか?