• ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方、和訳して下さい。

it’s totally wonderful to have friends! Cherish all our friends.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

友達がいることほど素敵なことってないよね。僕らの友達みんなを大事にしよう。

freda-yu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!4

At the UN,Ogata worked for refugees. She did this not because she felt sorry for them. She did this because she believe that every person has basic human rights. She believes in the dignity of every person. Let's think about the words she has said about the human rights of children. All the children in the word have the same basic human rights. They have the right to live with their families,the right to go to school in peace,and the right to grow up in safety.

• 和訳してください

I love all of you twitter peeps :) you make me smile from ear to ear!! Have a wonderful evening, thanks for all the nice tweets! よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします!

We as spectators have the opportunity to watch wonderful performances by our favorite professional athletes for the price of an admission ticket or by turning on the television. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい We have to do our best for the happiness of the people we love right?! Don't worry it's better to be like this than nothing! よろしくお願いします

• 英語 翻訳

しばらくps3にオンラインしてなくて久々にしたところ、外国人フレンドから(字が潰れてて読めなくて$かSです^^;) our protest.here is your reward.first send this message to ALL of your frirends.Once you have sent this message to all of your friends-you will get $50 on your PSN.Enter this code:18PH-CIBD-RK2H (after you sendmessage to all) 僕には、分かりません><お願いします>< 急いでます><

• 英語や英訳の得意な方和訳してください!!

I could wake up to you evey mornig and look at that wonderful smile of yours このcouldは過去形の意味で使われているのですか?? 最後のyoursはyouではないんでしょうか?? 詳しく解説して下さると嬉しいです 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Sex-role stereotypes have been costly to society. They have prevented a number of people from assuming more productive roles and have resulted in the expenditure of substantial resources on emotional and physical problems generated by these stereotypes.