• ベストアンサー

アドバイスをください

(1) the retailer is using the optimal (s. S) policy and providing the supplier information about her inventory levels; and (2) the retailer, still sharing information on her inventory levels, orders in a period only if by the previous period the cumulative end-customer demand since she last ordered was greater than δ. 今読んでいる論文の中でこのような表現があったのですが、(1)からの前半部分は、 「(1)リテーラーが最適(s,S)政策を使用し、そして、在庫レベルについての情報をサプライヤーに与えている。」と約したのですが、 (2)以降の後半部分の意味がとれなくてこまっています。 具体的には、ifやsinceがどのような節を作るかなどがさっぱりわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

(1)はそれでいいと思います。 (2)は、「小売業者が、(1)と同様に在庫の量についての情報をサプライヤーと共有しながらも、サプライヤーに発注するのは次のような時に限られる: 小売業者が前回発注した時からの累計需要がある期間の区切り(タイプ2を小売業者が選択するときに発注する時点)までにδを超えている時。」 論文の後のほうにでてきますが、δは「あらかじめ決められた値」です。タイプ1を選択すれば「小売業者にはメリットがある」もののサプライヤーにとっては不安定このうえない。だから「商品がさばけたら、発注」という小売業者にとってはリスクが少ないがサプライヤーにとって厄介な方法より、タイプ2を選択することで卸や保管料のコストを削減できる。そのためには「区間(period)」を設けて需要の情報を小売業者とサプライヤーが共有するのです。 経済学は疎いのでところどころ推測が混ざっていますがだいたいの意味はこんなところだと思います。万一誤読があったらご勘弁ください。

hitoshi1010
質問者

お礼

訳だけでなく、詳しい解説までありがとうございます。おかげさまですべてを理解することが出来ました。

その他の回答 (1)

• hwy101
  • ベストアンサー率43% (43/99)
回答No.1

なんだか、ややこしい文章ですよね。 基本的な文の構造は the retailer orders only if the demand was greater than δ. ということだと思います。 時系列の説明は by the previous period ~ since she last ordered Aしてから(since)Bまで(by) ということだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

She's gonna try and get more information. Just DONT answer her at all. Thank you and i'm sorry.

• 「the」の用法について教えてください

ある本の邦訳版を買ったら、原文〈1〉の……以下が〈2〉のように訳されていました。 〈1〉"A star should demand three things in her contract: (1,2略)……and fresh Belgian chocolates in her dressing room. If she doesn't want the chocolates, then she should demand free hospitalization, for it's certain that she's crazy." 〈2〉「楽屋にはベルギーの生チョコ。チョコレートが好きじゃない女優は、無料で入院させてもらうことね。だって、チョコが食べたくないなんて、頭がおかしいにきまってるから。」 わたしは、この「the chocolates」は、楽屋に置かれたチョコレートのことかと。好物のチョコレートさえ食べたくなくなったら、どこか変に決まっているから、入院させてもらいなさい、― つまり、チョコレートが正気かどうかのバロメーターだ、という意味ではないかと考えたのですが… 間違っているでしょうか。 ご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。

• her mothers friends?

大学受験用の参考書「英文解釈の技術100」の演習94番で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 問題の文章の一部ですが、Ever since her childhood she had been hearing her mother and her mothers friends talking of the new woman and the new woman's right to live her life as she chose. とあります。ここで、「母親の友人たち」と問題の解答で訳されている部分がher mother's friendsでなくて、her mothers friends となっている理由が分かりません。 宜しくご指導お願いいたします。

• パミラの一節の和訳をお願いします。

“Jackey,”said my lady,“sit down,and don't touch the creature: she's proud enough already.There's a great difference in her air,I'll assure you,since I saw her last.” パミラの一節なのですが 和訳することができないので 和訳してください!! お願いします。

• うまく訳せません。アドバイスお願いします。

次の文の「~」の部分の訳なのですが、 It is possible that a driver's behaviour could be adversely by, for example, using a radio to listen to important information when he should be paying full attention to the road. 「No evidence is yet available, however, on the relationship, if any, between the use of car radio and road accidents.」 訳は、「しかしながら、カーラジの使用と自動車事故との関係はあるにせよ、何の証拠もまだ手に入っていない。」と書いてありました。 特にif any の訳がうまくいきません。ついつい、「もしあるとすれば、」とか「もしあるならば」としてしまい、訳が意味不明になってしまいます。 この文を訳する時のポイントを教えていただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• Extended credit

下記はファイナンス関係からの文献からです。 If a seller extends credit to a purchaser for a period of time longer than the purchaser's operating cycle, the seller is, in effect, financing more than just the purchaser's inventory needs. financingという箇所がわからなくて、理解に苦しんでいます。これはsellerにとって資金繰り上らくになるという意味でしょうか。

• 文章の中に二か所、不明な点があります。

Or it could be the more serious issue of the abuse of personal information. For instance, passing on personal information to third parties, such as advertisers. Facebook recently ran into trouble with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission -- as did Google and Twitter -- for sharing information that it had led users to believe was private. It has since apologized and fixed its privacy controls. 週刊STからの過去エッセイから抜粋です。 1:for sharing information that it had led users to believe was private. ここがわかりません。 2:It has since apologized and fixed its privacy controls. sinceはなぜこんなところに置かれるのですか? 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

If I see her, should I apologize to her (if she will even speak to me), or should I keep the conversation general and cordial? https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2015402?fs keep the conversation general and cordialの訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I recently heard from my parents that my college-age cousin has come out as trans. They heard from other family members and were told it was a secret. I’m not friends with my cousin on Facebook, but on her public profile she’s using female pronouns and a typically female variation of her name. All of this tells me that if it’s a “secret” that’s less in the sense she’s not out yet than in the sense that the family doesn’t quite know what to do with this information. female variation of her nameはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if it’s a “secret” that’s less in the sense she’s not out yet than in the sense that the family doesn’t quite know what to do with this information.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳

お手数ですが、次の<>で挟んだ語句にぴったりした和訳がありましたら教えてください。 <pro-business environment> 例文: Singapore’s success as a regional hub owes much to her pro-business environment such as good location, excellent infrastructure and clean government, as well as the far-sightedness in its leaders in targeting and promoting the right industries (such as information technology industry and biomedical sciences industry). <Added bonus> 例文: These factors are usually the added bonus that pulled in foreign investments. <the norm is that...> 例文: For companies that have set up headquarters in China, the norm is that the potential of the market of these companies is being realized. For example, Carrefour is now the No. 3 retailer in China, and the No. 1 foreign retailer. Tricon’s KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants form the strongest fast-food chain in the country. また、上記文中で「realized」という語は「認識された」でしょうか、「現実化している」でしょうか? よろしくお願いしたします。